Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Rajeev is the face of intelligent cinema 😳😳

His film's name is Soundtrack and Neerav Ghosh is a happy that his debut film is based on a subject that's close to his heart.

Says the filmmaker, "Back in the 90s I was too part of a band in Delhi and I was the lead guitarist in that band. So, I've seen the life of a musician from pretty close quarters and am glad that my first film that happens to be on music. I was signed on for some other projects too, but things didn't work out then! Maybe since my heart and soul was in music it is only apt that my first film is on music."

Speaking more about his film, Neerav says, "When I started out as a musician, I'll confess the cool quotient of the profession was attractive and the thought of chics adoring you, alluring! But, when on stage amid while performing amid all that loud music of different instruments, a thought always crosses a musician's mind (and it did mine too) 'what if I go deaf?' And it is this fear that gave birth to my film. And playing the lead role is Rajeev Khandelwal."

Quiz the director on his choice of actor and he says, "He just seemed so perfect for the role. Also, he's the face of intelligent, urban cinema and I knew that he'll do justice to the character I have in mind." How did he steer clear of roping in big names for his first film? He says, "I always believe that a film is made in the pre-production stage itself. If the script is strong, the plan well laid out and locations chosen in advance, then the execution of plan, which is filming, is the last part and easiest. And if this is done well, your film does well too!"

Surya.Ravi thumbnail
nice article there...thanks for sharing puri...😊
-purnima- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Surya.Ravi

nice article there...thanks for sharing puri...😊

welcome  😳😳... surely an intelligent actor 😳😳 ... hume toh shuru se hi pata tha πŸ˜›πŸ˜› now Directors also accepting it  😳😳😳
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
Originally posted by: -purnima-

welcome  😳😳... surely an intelligent actor 😳😳 ... hume toh shuru se hi pata tha πŸ˜›πŸ˜› now Directors also accepting it  😳😳😳

absolutely right puri..Rajeev is surely the face of Intelligent & Modern Cinema...yup you are correct hum tho yeh pehle se jaanthe the...ab baakiyon ko bhi patah chal raha hai...good...😳😳😳
-purnima- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Surya.Ravi

absolutely right puri..Rajeev is surely the face of Intelligent & Modern Cinema...yup you are correct hum tho yeh pehle se jaanthe the...ab baakiyon ko bhi patah chal raha hai...good...😳😳😳

& dats really good to know  "khandelwal existing admist Khans" πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ ... reasons for being proud of being his fan  😳😳 is increasing  😳😳
Surya.Ravi thumbnail

& dats really good to know  "khandelwal existing admist Khans" 😳 ... reasons for being proud of being his fan  😳😳 is increasing  😳😳

absolutely right..his work is getting noticed, applauded  & praised ... isse achchi kya baat ho sakthi hai...yup reasons for Proud To Be A 'Rajeevian' is on a constant rise... 😳😳😳
Edited by Surya.Ravi - 12 years ago
-purnima- thumbnail
Soundtrack is extremely naughty and urban

Debutant filmmaker Neerav Ghoshs dream of breaking a guitar finally came true. " I fulfilled my dream of breaking an electric guitar on the set of my film 'Soundtrack'. That was the thing I always wanted to do," says Neerav excitedly. This might be his first outing as a director but Neerav has been working in the film industry in various capacities. He wrote lyrics for the film 'Mithya'( 2008), edited and did sound design for 'Waisa Bhi Hota Hai part II'( 2003) and was assistant director on Bombay Boys ( 1998). 'Soundtrack stars Rajeev Khandelwal and Soha Ali Khan in lead roles and is a is a musical movie that follows the life journey of a musician.

Neerav considers himself a rock star in real life. " I am a rock star in real life. I had my own band in Delhi. I used to compose and sing. I had always wanted to break an electric guitar like the rock bands do at the end of their performance. But an electric guitar was very expensive so I could not afford to do so," says Neerav. Of course, being a rock star did not come too easy and Neerav had his fair share of struggle as well. " I was just twenty when I started earning my own money. I used to do shows and earn money. Later, I came to Mumbai and started struggling but honestly speaking, there was no real struggle for me. I did not have to sleep on the road or do tough things. Life was easier for me because I was making short films, music videos and then television shows," he clarifies.

Interestingly, although 'Soundtrack'is what would be considered a 'musical movie', Neerav has his own opinion on them. " I do not believe that musical movies always have success. See 'London Dreams'and 'Jashn'- both were big flops. 'London Dreams'had very big stars, but what happened? There is no formula of hit or flop. Failure and success are always there in every genre. For a musical film, the music has to be extremely good whether it be a 'Rock On'or 'Jhankar Beats'. The music of those movies were really good. The music of 'Soundtrack'is extremely naughty and urban. I have made the movie keeping the multiplex audience in mind. I already decided during the scripting process what song would feature where," says Neerav.

So lets hear what the director has to say about his hero.😳😳 " The best thing about Rajeev is that he comes fully prepared. 😳 He surrendered himself to meπŸ˜ƒ . Rajeev did everything that I wanted. He climbed a coconut tree after I asked him only onceπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† . He says yes to everything and is ready to help whichever way he can. 😳😳 Normally, actors just do the basic things, but Rajeev did whatever I asked him to do.😳😳  The amount of hard work he has done for my movie he has not done for any movie, " concludes Neerav. πŸ‘

-purnima- thumbnail

-Soundtrack Movie Theatrical Trailer -

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poPbNTR-6Qw[/YOUTUBE]

monika21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
wah wah wahπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜›πŸ˜› .. kya baat hai purniji... you're getting expert day-by-day.⭐️⭐️. now you should teach me also πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† as you're my guru on FC πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Surya.Ravi thumbnail

-Soundtrack Movie Theatrical Trailer -

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poPbNTR-6Qw[/YOUTUBE]

woaahhh...yaarr..humare DJ Raunak Kaul tho chahh gaye...waahh... waah... kya baat hai...kya theatrical trailer kii entry mari hai 'Soundtrack' ne...i have gone mad with happiness...jab main trailer dekh rrahii thi meri aankein khuli kii khuli reh gayi...the trailer has given a full insight into DJ Raunak Kaul's life, with his up's & down's...Rajeev ke tho kya kehne, my dil is beating faster...have seen the promo ten times till now continuously & me playing it again & again non stop...apne ghar mein sabko maine promo dikhaya & also shared it on Facebook...this promo has literally got me too excited...i'am in love with the promo...even now when i'am typing my reply, the promo is revolving in front of my eyes... i loved the whole promo, but there are four places when i loved it the most, one was where Raunak,Raunak's friend tells him he has to meet a doctor & Raunak repeats the same in a loud voice, the expression there are great... then when he is standing on top of the mountain & he screams, this shows the intensity of his pain...then i liked the bit in the promo where those  lines from the song Ek Manzil  were played, it showed Raunak's struggle & fight to do something in life & also that he is feeling music again..it was truly fabulous...& then lastly where Raunak asks his friend kaisa hai maine kabhi suna nahii...those actions in that scene were superb...i had goose bumps while seeing this cene...& also the scene where he climbed the coconut tree was too good it brought a smile on my face...all in all a very dhaasu promo...promo dekhkar seeti marrne ka dil karring...Rajeev Khandelwal was simply mind boggling, totally out of this world...whistles for Rajeev...kudos to him...hands down he is the best..πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ thanks for sharing it puri..😊

Edited by Surya.Ravi - 12 years ago