Soundtrack First Look

Clubbing with DJ Raunak

Women go CRAZY after him

He is a bad ass DJ.

Dj Raunak In the house  πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Illumination thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
purri πŸ€— thank jaan  for latest update  i am sure this movie will be rock in all way insaahhh

-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

-purnima- thumbnail

'Soundtrack' was emotionally exhausting: Rajeev Khandelwal

Mumbai, July 16 (IANS) After playing the intense cop in "Shaitan", Rajeev Khandelwal  😳 will be seen as a musician in "Soundtrack", a role he says ranks as one of his most emotionally exhausting.😊😊

The actor, who also reveals that he did a crash course in how to be a DJπŸ˜†πŸ˜† , said: "Doing this film was emotionally exhausting. When you are playing a character who goes through this gamut of emotions, it is very difficult to maintain those emotions over many days."😊😊

"I mean you do those scenes, then pack up and go home and then again come back to do scenes of similar emotions, it is very difficult," Khandelwal, 35,😳😳 told IANS.

"There are also times when you just want to do one or two scenes because it becomes difficult to deal with it any more.😊  There were occasions when I did that. There were days when I had to do five scenes, but I just did two.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

"Even the director understood that. But that's a part and parcel of this profession. I also feel that if I can feel it to this extent and then do it on screen, the audience will also feel those emotions," 😍the actor said.

"Soundtrack", directed by Neerav Ghosh, is the remake of award-winning Canadian film "It's All Gone Pete Tong".πŸ˜›

It has been changed a little bit to suit Indian sensibilities and is the story of a musician who comes to Mumbai and tries to make it big. It's a triumph of human spirit story.

The film also stars Soha Ali Khan, Mrinalini Sharma, Mohan Kapur, Yateen Karyekar, musicians Sidd Coutto and Ankur Tewari. The film is slated for an August release.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Khandelwal, who is playing a musician and in some parts a DJ in the film, prepared a lot for the role.

"All the preparations first came from Neerav. He was well versed with the character. I followed his directions and also did a workshop with him for a month.

"We worked on the character and he made me understand it. He told me how he looks at the character and around the same time I was also taking a crash course on DJing.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

"All these things really helped me during the shoot," said the actor, who debuted in Bollywood with the 2008 critically-acclaimed film "Aamir".😳😳

Khandelwal also revealed that he did not see the original film because he wanted to bring out his own interpretation of the character and not get inspired by anyone.⭐️⭐️

"I haven't seen the film even though Neerav kept insisting that I should see it. I was a little hesitant. I thought that I may end up taking some inspiration from that character. So I deliberately kept myself away from that film,"😳😳 he said.

The actor, who took a plunge in films after a successful tenure in TV with his serial "Kahin Toh Hoga",😳  is all praise for his co-star Soha, who is playing a deaf-mute girl in the film.

"Soha is a fantastic co-actor. She is a wonderful person. Easy, chilled out, cooperative, focussed. Had a great time working with her,"πŸ˜ƒ he said.

-purnima- thumbnail
Rajeev Khandelwal & Soha Alis SOUNDTRACK to release on 30th Sept πŸ˜›

Saregama Films have pushed the release of their new motion picture SOUNDTRACK, the official remake of the award-winning, cult film IT'S ALL GONE PETE TONG to 30th September 2011.πŸ₯³

The film being directed by Debutant Neerav Ghosh unites Rajeev Khandelwal and Soha Ali Khan for the first time, in what are their most challenging roles ever. 😳😳

view SOUNDTRACK movie stills

view SOUNDTRACK  movie stills

The film also stars Mrinalini Sharma, Mohan Kapur, Yateen Karyekar, Musicians Sidd Coutto and Ankur Tewari with Anurag Kashyap in a very special role. SOUNDTRACK is an edgy, modern day portrayal of India's most prolific musician and DJ ☺️ . It traces his alcohol, drug and sex fuelled meteoric rise, as he battles his internal demons and a damaging handicap.

Midival Punditz and Karsh Kale, who already have a huge global following, have scored the music for the film. The album will also feature a track by Papon as well as by Ankur Tewari.

Neerav says, "Midival Pundtiz and Karsh Kale have recorded a new high energy track with Anushka Manchanda called "What the F!'πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  In addition, we have re-created cover versions of two classics from the Saregama catalog - Ruk Jaana Nahin 😳 and Yeh Jeevan Hai." 😳

Apurv Nagpal, MD, Saregama India Ltd. says, "We have, in our opinion, the Album of the Year with a dozen or so great songs.πŸ˜›πŸ˜›  By pushing the film back to September 30th, the music of the film will now get an 8 week marketing blitz allowing the music and the film's spirit to grow." 😳😳

SOUNDTRACK is based on a true story.
Illumination thumbnail
@purii thank  for the articles  I hope  soundtrack  will be released at the  right time 😊  and I hope will get to out more news  from soundtrack    & coming around  in aug 2011 
Edited by OliveySOftheart - 12 years ago
AishMinoz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Rajeev looks awsum..
luking forward...
Illumination thumbnail

Originally posted by: aiswaryaaa

Rajeev looks awsum..
luking forward...

ashi  yaa  defentliy Rajeev  was looking great &hotter  in thats flicks πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
mz.jess thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow im excited for this movie!!
-purnima- thumbnail

Soundtrack (2011)

01 - Atomizer Listen

Gaurav Raina & Karsh Kale
02 - Banao Listen
Papon