Rajeev Khandelwal & Soha on sets of Soundtrack

XoxowpdXoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
nice pictures of rk..........πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
rrui thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
despite of his pathetic shirt rajeev has  managed to look good.........
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
http://h-q.tv/tv/youtube.php?id=2LbjpKU3qxs

check the link............the last part......................Rajeev sings the Soundtrack song.................
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
awesome work hun😳....
Rajeev looks so hot.....❀️😍
wish him all the sucess in this movie.....πŸ‘πŸΌ
Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: spvd

http://h-q.tv/tv/youtube.php?id=2LbjpKU3qxs

check the link............the last part......................Rajeev sings the Soundtrack song.................

hi deepa....😳
can u plz giv me the youtube link of this video....?
coz this video is not wrkin properly for me....
n can u plz tell me which track exactly is rajeev singin....?

love
swetha
-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2tWLVewOFc[/YOUTUBE]
_notinuse_ thumbnail
what's with him and smoking? Such a turn-off
XoxowpdXoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
rk is rocking in this video☺️☺️☺️
-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
http://indiatoday.intoday.in/site/story/rajeev-khandelwal-soha-ali-khan-sound-track/1/135079.html

Rajeev Khandelwal , who made his mark with his debut Aamir, is playing a DJ  😳😳 to Soha Ali Khan's deaf girl in the film Sound Track. "I am playing a DJ for the first time.☺️  I had to learn how to be the perfect DJ,"😳😳  he quips. 

Rajeev also sings in the film,😍  and now has the alternative career option of becoming a singerπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† . "If the filmmakers like my voice, why will I not sing and dramatise my character on screen? Singing and acting on screen will definitely be great. And I love music too" he says.

Newly married, the intensely private actor opens up.πŸ˜›πŸ˜›  "Yes! I have entered into wedlock.😳😳  It is a great feelingπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ . Also, it means added responsibilities for me and my wife . But it makes him uncomfortable to talk about his domestic life "Let's switch on to the burning topic,"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  he says quickly.

Rajeev, like any other true Indian, is impressed by Anna Hazare. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ "A revolution has begun against corruption. The wave all over the country was indeed remarkable. If corruption could be eradicated, it would be for the betterment of our country," he concludes.πŸ˜ƒ

Rajeev Khandelwal's next a rip-off?

Actor Rajeev Khandelwal's second Bollywood venture Soundtrack, starring Soha Ali Khan, is the remake of award-winning Canadian film It's All Gone Pete Tong and will release in August.

"Soundtrack is a remake of a cult film that won at the Toronto film festival five years back. We took the rights of It's All Gone Pete Tong and adapted it in Indian style," said director Neerav Ghosh.

"The story is about a musician, who comes to Mumbai and tries to make it big. The story is about the triumph of the human spirit," he added.

Ghosh said Soha, who plays the role of a deaf-mute girl in the film, was not the original choice for the film. "We had Konkana Sen Sharma as the female lead but she had date issues. And then Soha came on board," he said. "Soha has has learned sign language and a lot of other things that work for the character," Ghosh added.