Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ambofan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Mein ne kaha tha na Afee that good times are coming.
Today's scene was superrrr-cute...

And Lakshmi, dont worry as Afee said I'm sure Ambo'll suspect Manji and come to know of her intentions soon. And they won't let her spoil their cute moments...

Di... don't feel tooo ☺️ it was just a kiss on forehead but we are defo satisfied with this. Aisey hota rahe, to hum khush ... 😃
lakshmi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
AmBo disappointed all of us. Manji was able to escape from the restaurant. But even after Prabjot telling Bebo to be careful about Manji; Bebo ignored her warning saying Manji is childish. But Bebo was a bit tensed when Prabjot left. Hope somehow AmBo realize Manji's true colors.
-Afeelicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ambofan

Mein ne kaha tha na Afee that good times are coming.
Today's scene was superrrr-cute...

And Lakshmi, dont worry as Afee said I'm sure Ambo'll suspect Manji and come to know of her intentions soon. And they won't let her spoil their cute moments...

Di... don't feel tooo ☺️ it was just a kiss on forehead but we are defo satisfied with this. Aisey hota rahe, to hum khush ... 😃

alju it was just a kiss on forehead, but it was really cute and i was feeling too☺️

☺️
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail

Originally posted by: lakshmin42

AmBo disappointed all of us. Manji was able to escape from the restaurant. But even after Prabjot telling Bebo to be careful about Manji; Bebo ignored her warning saying Manji is childish. But Bebo was a bit tensed when Prabjot left. Hope somehow AmBo realize Manji's true colors.

You Rite Lakshmi

Everyone Warning Bebo, But She Ignoring Everyone's Words First Saru After That Is Was Omi And Now Prabjot Come On Bebo, Bebo Don't Be That Nice, Don't Know How Long Will It Take AmBo Will Understand Her True Color Plus Hope It This Week. They Said Manjeet Is A Cameo And Role Now It Time To End Her Character Out Of The Show, Come On Cv's We Don't Like This Manjeet Anymore When Will These Cv's Realize That We Just Want AmBo Lovestory. Hope They Show Holi Sequence This Week. They Still Didn't Reveal What Is Daljeet Secret, Who Is The New Maid One. This Think I Didn't Get Why Amrit Didn't Like Manjeet Going With Veer, Thinking Deeply It Can Be That Amrit Doesn't Want Veer To Get Hurt. Why Do The Cv's Bring Someone In AmBo Lives To Get There Lives Ruined Rano Arjun And Now Manjeet. Veer Makes Manjeet Love You Man Please. Why Can't AmBo Move The There Own House. Love To See If Bebo Work With Amrit In The Office It Will New For Her And Her Character And She Will Always Will Be With Her Amrit And Understood The World More And Stop Being Nice With Everyone And Forgiving Everyone

Edited by Mythily2 - 13 years ago
Ambofan thumbnail

Originally posted by: juhuti

alju it was just a kiss on forehead, but it was really cute and i was feeling too☺️

☺️

Yes Afee, when I again watched it later in peace, I too felt... ☺️
It was soooo lovely, the scene and AmBo both...😃
Never expected that we'll even get this... bus ab sab acha acha rahe...
Ambofan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mythily2

You Rite Lakshmi

Everyone Warning Bebo, But She Ignoring Everyone's Words First Saru After That Is Was Omi And Now Prabjot Come On Bebo, Bebo Don't Be That Nice, Don't Know How Long Will It Take AmBo Will Understand Her True Color Plus Hope It This Week. They Said Manjeet Is A Cameo And Role Now It Time To End Her Character Out Of The Show, Come On Cv's We Don't Like This Manjeet Anymore When Will These Cv's Realize That We Just Want AmBo Lovestory. Hope They Show Holi Sequence This Week. They Still Didn't Reveal What Is Daljeet Secret, Who Is The New Maid One. This Think I Didn't Get Why Amrit Didn't Like Manjeet Going With Veer, Thinking Deeply It Can Be That Amrit Doesn't Want Veer To Get Hurt. Why Do The Cv's Bring Someone In AmBo Lives To Get There Lives Ruined Rano Arjun And Now Manjeet. Veer Makes Manjeet Love You Man Please. Why Can't AmBo Move The There Own House. Love To See If Bebo Work With Amrit In The Office It Will New For Her And Her Character And She Will Always Will Be With Her Amrit And Understood The World More And Stop Being Nice With Everyone And Forgiving Everyone

You have a valid point Mythilly, may be Amrit didn't like it because he understands that Veer is very innocent and Manji is just using him...And he doesn't want Veer to get upset.
If Amrit is understanding everything then he shud be careful n warn Bebo as well...