sinhactnt thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

I know we all are sad about SLB maybe ending, but let's not forget today we got a super cute AmBo moment when they were getting ready to go out to eat!

Lovely scene.

Let's hope there are more scenes like this.  Just remember to send your feedback and emails to the channel.  Let's be heard, let's not be sad just yet!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Originally posted by: sinhactnt

I know we all are sad about SLB maybe ending, but let's not forget today we got a super cute AmBo moment when they were getting ready to go out to eat!

Lovely scene.

Let's hope there are more scenes like this.  Just remember to send your feedback and emails to the channel.  Let's be heard, let's not be sad just yet!

Ya Sinha Worth To Watch Today Scene Loved AmBo Scene
lakshmi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This might be our anniversary gift😉
rayaloveland thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sinhactnt

Lovely scene.

as Anuj Sachdeva wrote the show is on..
                   I even asked bebo. she told me she hasn't got any news from the productive house regarding this matter. it is not going to end soon. there are no signs of ending in the serial. 
lakshmi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Ridhu. Now I just feel that all what we heard about ending the show are just rumors.
sinhactnt thumbnail
Even if they are just rumors, keep sending emails.  We need the CVs and channel to realize that we do not want the show to end.
-Afeelicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awww the scene was really cute "chand aur chandni"😍 cute names for ambo...

Ambofan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yeah Afee the names were really cute, now we'll see Chand n Chandni's  dinner on  Monday
And thanks  Di for reminding us about the emails. 
-Afeelicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Ambofan

Yeah Afee the names were really cute, now we'll see Chand n Chandni's  dinner on  Monday
And thanks  Di for reminding us about the emails. 

arre alju don't be in such khushfehmi, i don't think we will get to see ambo at their dinner,
sinhactnt thumbnail
No thanks needed Alju.

Yep!  Chand and Chandani dinner is what I hope to see tomorrow!!