Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Rachna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: PimpJuice

rajniii whats the the main sport in fiji?

Rugby πŸ˜†
--Rachna-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mihirism

Ummm...bollywood is indian, sushant is indian, shahrukh is indian, priyanka is indian, this site is india-forums.com πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

PIMPPPPP πŸ€— su siggy che boss! Loveellyyyy!!!!

I'm also Indian πŸ˜›

I made a cricket siggie, can anyone help me with the caption please? πŸ˜ƒ
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: --Rachna--

I'm also Indian πŸ˜›

I made a cricket siggie, can anyone help me with the caption please? πŸ˜ƒ

How about "#1 Test and ODI team! India is the new Australia...bleed blue!" or something like that? 
--Rachna-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: debayon

How about "#1 Test and ODI team! India is the new Australia...bleed blue!" or something like that? 

Wait, are you giving me 2 suggestions or should I write that whole thing as one?
Edited by --Rachna-- - 13 years ago
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Wait, are you giving me 2 suggestions or should I write that whole thing as one?

Sorry I was busy with something. Yeah, weite the whole thing as one if you can...
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Why would I care about India? πŸ€” Had I ever been there or had any connection to India, then I would have cared πŸ˜†

No one even plays cricket in Fiji πŸ˜†

@ Bold: Did you REALLY just say that? πŸ€” Perhaps you need to reevaluate yourself! You watch Indian shows and movies, listening to Indian music, eat Indian food, and you ARE Desi by origin! Just because you LIVE in Fiji does not mean you should forget your roots. 

I am also like you not born in India, but I still consider myself INDIAN and feel connected to my country of origin. America is my home but India is my heart. 
--Rachna-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: tulipbaby53

@ Bold: Did you REALLY just say that? πŸ€” Perhaps you need to reevaluate yourself! You watch Indian shows and movies, listening to Indian music, eat Indian food, and you ARE Desi by origin! Just because you LIVE in Fiji does not mean you should forget your roots. 

I am also like you not born in India, but I still consider myself INDIAN and feel connected to my country of origin. America is my home but India is my heart. 

Okay okay sorry, I did not mean it πŸ˜† I do care about India, I just don't care about cricket πŸ˜†

I'm really sorry once again 😳

--Rachna-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: debayon

Sorry I was busy with something. Yeah, weite the whole thing as one if you can...

Never mind, Pimp already gave me a text πŸ˜†
--Rachna-- thumbnail
Rani, what was your request again? Pimp handed over the responsibility to me πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Okay okay sorry, I did not mean it πŸ˜† I do care about India, I just don't care about cricket πŸ˜†

I'm really sorry once again 😳

It's okay, maybe I took you joke too seriously too. My mood is off center these past few days.