Shocked n disappointed!

Posted: 13 years ago
So I was trying to vote for Amit n Fallon by sending a text on 32075 and typed DID AF and after a few minutes DID SV...... guess what response I got back . "Thank you for voting CORNELL AND SONALI" Again wen i voted for SV I got the same response Now wats up with that????😕😕

Is the voting really rigged? It wud seem that it is? This is soooo DISGUSTING!! I obviuosly was not wanting to vote for CS!😡😡
No wonder AF are not getting enuff votes coz all their votes are going to CS!! SO freakkkkkin wrong n corrupt!😡😡
Guys has any1 else experienced this???
Same here! I was voting for Karan and Carling! 

And it said thanks for voting for Cornell and Sonali.. ggrrr 
hmmm i guess you guys are voting from outside India.In India i havent faced such problem.But dont you have to send an SMS to 57575 or is it different for overseas votingEdited by Prud123 - 13 years ago
😆 are u serious? well maybe they got their numbers mixed up. but simi's saying that even karan-carling's votes are going to cornali. lol. well they can't rig it so all the votes from everybody goes to cornali. then everyone else will have zero votes and they all will be eliminated.😆 i say try voting for the other couples and see if theirs go through.
that would be so freaking crazy and stupid. i hope they aer not cheating us. i tried voting but i didn't get a confirmation back. so i don't really know what's wrong with that. can anyone tell me what's happening or what should i do so i can vote for my favorite jodi???
It's the receiving back text problem. Your vote DID go to who you voted for, actually. It happens a lot with the messaging system. I'm pretty sure the vote is actually going to the couple you did vote. Zee USA's messaging problem, happens all the time. Don't worry, your votes aren't going to be going to Cornell-Sonali, although they are a good couple
Originally posted by dmgmjht4ever

It's the receiving back text problem. Your vote DID go to who you voted for, actually. It happens a lot with the messaging system. I'm pretty sure the vote is actually going to the couple you did vote. Zee USA's messaging problem, happens all the time. Don't worry, your votes aren't going to be going to Cornell-Sonali, although they are a good couple

ah well! now everyone can calm down!😆 thank you dmgmjht4ever.
Originally posted by Rapier

ah well! now everyone can calm down!😆 thank you dmgmjht4ever.

No problem. This happened last season too anyways. Zee Tv USA always has some problem. ðŸ˜†

P.S. My name is Nikki ðŸ˜‰
Edited by dmgmjht4ever - 13 years ago
Originally posted by dmgmjht4ever

No problem. This happened last season too anyways. Zee Tv USA always has some problem. ðŸ˜†

P.S. My name is Nikki ðŸ˜‰

lol. thanks nikki! i somehow never knew ur name. sorry!