Bhagyavidhaata Written Update: 11th March, 2011

-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Yuks:)

What a fabulous performance by Richa and Sushil Singh (Akhilesh)! Gosh... two fantastic actors!

Am so so happy and proud of Richa! She is such a good actor!👏
walquest2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I am wondering what effect will there be if the mother of Akislesh comes back and finds Bindya in the house.   If PPW is informed, will she bring her or do something with her mother in law?   They do not mind murdering people, without a qualm.

If the mother regains her sanity, and then the truth comes out, what will PPW do?

All these questions are around which I hope the serial will revolve.   The question is, how many months will we have to wait, for their plot to resolve?   In the meantime, will it slip off?

They have created a momentum, and hope they will keep it up, and build the suspense and resolutions, so that every day we will be looking forward to see what happens the next day. This way they can reach the no. 1 spot.   Will they do it?
cemre thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tvrasika

Thanks Yuks:)

What a fabulous performance by Richa and Sushil Singh (Akhilesh)! Gosh... two fantastic actors!

Am so so happy and proud of Richa! She is such a good actor!👏

I agree completely. akhilesh and bindiya was  excellent performance yesterday.. . they are very good actors  ClapClapClap  cong all cast!!!!!!!

apologize for misspellings......my English is not good.
Edited by cemre - 13 years ago
daddysgirl786 thumbnail
Thanks!!

Agree, awesome episode. Can't wait to see what's next :)
peg_pionne thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanksssssssssssssssssssss