Not able to forget the whole thing.... - Page 6

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by zash_LubUKriYa

Behena. .hru darls?

I am good. πŸ˜› Sorry, i went offline.
Originally posted by Filza.T

i like Krishna (though the lover boy K not that aggressive, violent one) but that should not mean i turn blind to his faults. 
Yes, he was wrong yesterday. His act of hurting her was wrong no matter how much he was behaving like Krishna. 
for me the physical torture is just something very difficult to digest. and that was the thing from him that has disappointed me the most. 
he needs to apologize.... should feel ashamed and guilty of his act and seriously consider working.... only then can he maybe redeem himself in her eyes.  

it's okay to criticize him when he is wrong... it is not necessary to defend him all the time πŸ˜• 

P.s. but i still love KriYa a lot !! and Krishna too πŸ˜³ πŸ˜† 

same here filza.........even i lyk his character but was deeply hurt with his act yesterday................ye krishna humra bhejaa kharaab kar dega.........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I can't believe that i have actually gone through 7 pages ! πŸ€£
Feeling like the old days....P vs K   πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by Arine_123

I can't believe that i have actually gone through 7 pages ! πŸ€£
Feeling like the old days....P vs K   πŸ˜‰

gud na..........atleast dis track has made forum alive................πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
What alive ?    it's still the same.  πŸ˜•

What alive ?    it's still the same.  πŸ˜•
hmmmm,shud i give u my spects............πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  we are having discussions on weekend............whatelse......πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
@ pragati
even m in same condition instead of prats getting angry on krish it was krish who was angry on her
pratigya was angry at him but i was shocked to see krish gettin angry on her😑
there is no reason 4 him to do so
Originally posted by Pragati.T

hmmmm,shud i give u my spects............πŸ˜†  we are having discussions on weekend............whatelse......πŸ˜†

Oopss..........i have totally forgot that it's weekend  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†  hmmm comparatively  alive  πŸ˜‰

Oopss..........i have totally forgot that it's weekend  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†  hmmm comparatively  alive  πŸ˜‰

M not enjoying WC............boring match is going.....πŸ₯±ConfusedπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Pragati.T

M not enjoying WC............boring match is going.....πŸ˜†

i just watch the last 5 overs ! πŸ€£