my new baba is ian............πŸ˜›

Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
LOL lots of agrezzz..........tried of desi mall........🀣
babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Parul, I'll tell u one thing... U still love him... thts why he hurted u this much.... calm down... now only he'll show all his acting talent to the viewers... It will be an interesting ride with him.... Don't worry, he'll get back Prats n ur love n trust with due interests.... U got to wait or it da....
 OK, tell me, why u haven't changed ur PP???? Bolbo... this anger of urs is temporary..... U'll sure fall in love with him more in future... Mark my words...this is for u....πŸ€—
nisha2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Pragati.T

LOL lots of agrezzz..........tried of desi mall........🀣

oooo peggy.....................🀣🀣🀣
nisha2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ok peggy goin for now .....catch u later.............πŸ˜›
Pragati.T thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramanbabitha

Parul, I'll tell u one thing... U still love him... thts why he hurted u this much.... calm down... now only he'll show all his acting talent to the viewers... It will be an interesting ride with him.... Don't worry, he'll get back Prats n ur love n trust with due interests.... U got to wait or it da....
 OK, tell me, why u haven't changed ur PP???? Bolbo... this anger of urs is temporary..... U'll sure fall in love with him more in future... Mark my words...this is for u....πŸ€—

tahnxxx dii for understanding my point..........πŸ€—  yes i lyk the character still but was vryyy much hurt with his act..........was vryy much hurt seeing that he was abusing P rather then regrecting on his own act.......πŸ˜•  i hope soo taht cv's make us lyk him again.........but i doubt how thy'll do this now..........after last epi..........?πŸ˜•πŸ˜³ 

na naa, my DP has place for arhaan.............😍 i really admire his work.......πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³πŸ˜³  not for  krishan or ny fictional character...........πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Pragati.T thumbnail
Originally posted by: nisha2010

oooo peggy.....................🀣🀣🀣

whats that mean.........??πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
piyarapiyari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Pragati.T

@red- she was heartbroken that time and still we expect her to be calm at adda......?? how she whud have behaved after facing the truth of krishna.....?

pragati my sis u r right bt did u remember when krishna was heart broken at that time he did,nt give any bashan r said anything to pratigya in front of all he said everything his anger hateness in his bedroom pratigya should also do the same bt she did not well i,m not saying krishna was right bt just giving ans of that q u asked
krishna will realize his mistake he has to b and if not then pratigya should realize him and he has to say sorry to her and sort out their problems soon by their togetherness
Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i like Krishna (though the lover boy K not that aggressive, violent one) but that should not mean i turn blind to his faults. 
Yes, he was wrong yesterday. His act of hurting her was wrong no matter how much he was behaving like 'Krishna' or his true nature.
for me the physical torture is just something very difficult to digest. and that was the thing from him that has disappointed me the most. 
he needs to apologize.... should feel ashamed and guilty of his act and seriously consider working.... only then can he maybe redeem himself in her eyes.  

i think it's okay to criticize him when he is wrong... it is not necessary to defend him all the time πŸ˜• 

P.s. but i still love KriYa a lot !! and Krishna too πŸ˜³ πŸ˜† 
Edited by Filza.T - 13 years ago
telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Filza.T

i like Krishna (though the lover boy K not that aggressive, violent one) but that should not mean i turn blind to his faults. 

Yes, he was wrong yesterday. His act of hurting her was wrong no matter how much he was behaving like Krishna. 
for me the physical torture is just something very difficult to digest. and that was the thing from him that has disappointed me the most. 
he needs to apologize.... should feel ashamed and guilty of his act and seriously consider working.... only then can he maybe redeem himself in her eyes.  

it's okay to criticize him when he is wrong... it is not necessary to defend him all the time πŸ˜• 

P.s. but i still love Kriya a lot and Krishna too πŸ˜³ πŸ˜† 

me too yaar kya karain dil kay haathoon majbborπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³