Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: dhakarn

arrey don't worry yaar.....................we all know how he is when he is angry....................he just don't see sense...............in fact we should appreciate the CVs and AB for the brilliance with which they r portraying krishna.................its a hell of a character who makes us swoon and fall at his feet one day and makes us feel disgusted and ashamed the next day...............enjoy the creativity............😊  and his ingrained behavior won't change no matter what..............we know he loves P, but  have we ever questioned his love when he tried to rape her not just once but twice, we never questioned him when he blasted her with 'u r the biggest problem in my life' accusations...............its his anger , nothing else...............same here..............he will regret his actions soon..........just don't make urself feel horrible............😃

i know yaar he'll regrect his act soon but my question is why  during all his realisation P has to suffer........first he hurts her then hurst himself.........how long this will go........dunno when he'l understand his responsibilities..........😕
Sun7shine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pragati.T

0„2

0„2
0„2 agree ,i has disappointed me big time..........mmy question is why it's alwayz P who has to tolrate all his nonsence on the name of love..........? 😕0„2 i don't understand if he loves her soo much then why he keep ignoring her requests to him that he shud begin doing job........can't he understand such a simple thing that his such kind of acts hurt her......

I know prags wt r u feeling.... But dear don't u feel P z also at fault.... The way she months bak supported her sister for committing a blunder, saying it is a tender mistake and mistakes can b corrected and the way she today handled K's lie, don't u feel she has a bent towards her sax family... She did'nt even bother to listen wt made k do al this.... I m not supporting k for lying, but not even lyking d way P handled it, considering her attitude towards Arushi's mistake.... Also yaar, P too lied to the Thakur's abt K's first salary, by dng this is she not playing wid d emotions of Thakurs.... So dear jst calm down, and vry soon we gona get back our loving and caring Krishna
Pragati.T thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sun7shine

I know prags wt r u feeling.... But dear don't u feel P z also at fault.... The way she months bak supported her sister for committing a blunder, saying it is a tender mistake and mistakes can b corrected and the way she today handled K's lie, don't u feel she has a bent towards her sax family... She did'nt even bother to listen wt made k do al this.... I m not supporting k for lying, but not even lyking d way P handled it, considering her attitude towards Arushi's mistake.... Also yaar, P too lied to the Thakur's abt K's first salary, by dng this is she not playing wid d emotions of Thakurs.... So dear jst calm down, and vry soon we gona get back our loving and caring Krishna

lyk i said b4 binny it's not necessary taht we defend K all the time.....and for that we try to find mistakes in P's gesture.....i'm not saying that when she taken arrushi'a crime as a mistake she was ryt there but on that basis we can't defend krishana's act yaar....he was well aware of the fact taht his lei will hurt P deeply still he contineud with his lei......chalo vo bhi tolrate kia jaa sakta hai lekin even after all this he questioned P regarding money.........try to understand the pain of a WIFE whose trust was broken by her own husband yaar....
Sun7shine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pragati.T

<font size="4"> lyk i said b4 binny it's not necessary taht we defend K all the time.....and for that we try to find mistakes in P's gesture.....i'm not saying that when she taken arrushi'a crime as a mistake she was ryt there but on that basis we can't defend krishana's act yaar....he was well aware of the fact taht his lei will hurt P deeply still he contineud with his lei......chalo vo bhi tolrate kia jaa sakta hai lekin even after all this he questioned P regarding money.........try to understand the pain of a WIFE whose trust was broken by her own husband yaar....</font>

I know yaar K's behaviour was extremely bad and saddening and I m not supporting him at all but I m jst trying to say that d its not that P has nvr made mistakes, she too has and that too regarding much severe matters...
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Maybe if she helped getting him a job instead..... or let him work for his dad. Things may have been different.
She should have carried her bashan in the bedroom  not in the adda.
Yes i rem you are a arhanian more than a krishnan.. 😃
piyarapiyari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
pragati my sis i agree wid u that whatever krishna done was not acceptable it was wrong bt it,s reality dear in real life also there r plenty of couples r i can say women,s who pass through these type of situation don,t give ur hatness to the only starting situation w8 for the end i mean just w8 and watch what krishna do next and what pratigya response to that i,m damn sure she will realize him his mistake and he will be apologizing pratigya for everything so be calm and relax
well don,t think that i  love krishna that,s y i,m defending him no not at all i,m agree wid that he should not do what he has done bt only we,ve to watch the full track  as we all know about their love and plz don,t raise a q on his love we,ve no right of that i think u understand
Mitrashakti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Hello Pragati,

Do you remember what I had mentioned in one of my discussions with you: I will repeat, men like Krishna believes that his wife is his property. Men like him feels that they have the right to abuse a women whenever they feel like. This is why I had mentioned that Pratigya should leave him to teach him a lesson.

Yes, you are absolutely right about the fact that why only Pratigya is expected to be nice to him? I wrote a post about the expectations of wen in the society. Please read it.Men like Krishna never change. The way he behaves with Pratigya is a pattern of abuse which intensifies with time.

The cvs are determined to show as a woman who will suffer this abuse until, probably she cannot take it anymore. Well, although I never liked Krishna, I did appreciate his support for Pratigya. But after today's episode I truly despise the man he has become. He has turned into a person who feels no remorse for his deeds. A man without a soul.

I want Pratigya to look into his eyes and let him know that he does not need to support her. She is capable of earning and taking care of him to. He can just hang out with his friends and play carom. That would be a perfect answer.

AnuEdited by anusarkar - 13 years ago
Backpiper thumbnail
[QUOTE=Pragati.T] 
             hello frnds, just wanns share my feelings about last epi W*H u all.after watching last epi i'm not able to forgive K at all..........also feeling so bad for P.........poor woman,she alwayz has to tolrate krishan's nonsence behaviour..😕 I don't understand why it's alwayz expected from P to behave nicely with krishna........he knowingly broked her trust,and instead of feeling guilty on his act he was questioning and humiliating P.......🤢😡 what kind of man he is yaar........??

He's not a Man, he's a Namard, full of ego! And anyways Aurat pe haat uthanewala mard mard nahi namard hota hai😡

Pragati.T thumbnail

Originally posted by: Backpiper

srry to say,i can understand anger towards the character but whud lyk to request u to use some nice words to delineate ur anger......as use of such words can heart his fans.....i'm also uset with his behaviour but i try to make sure my words don't hurt fans of krishan....😊

Pragati.T thumbnail

Originally posted by: anusarkar

Hello Pragati,

Do you remember what I had mentioned in one of my discussions with you: I will repeat, men like Krishna believes that his wife is his property. Men like him feels that they have the right to abuse a women whenever they feel like. This is why I had mentioned that Pratigya should leave him to teach him a lesson. mam , krishna alwayz had the mentality that wife is husband's property but if we think on this on this with a calm mind then i'll say leaving krihsna whud not b a solution (i agree last night in soo much anger towards krishan's action i said taht P shud leave him) but all this will not solve the problem.P has to b vryyy strong here to make krishan not only realise his mistake but also make him takeup his responsibilities....dunno how cv's will do it,but i really want to see P not giving up soo easily n make K understand his mistakes.......as i don't want to see all the saas bahu kindoo drama where first P leaves TN in anger but later on K brings her back,such step whud not make him regrect over his acts...

Yes, you are absolutely right about the fact that why only Pratigya is expected to be nice to him? I wrote a post about the expectations of wen in the society. Please read it.Men like Krishna never change. The way he behaves with Pratigya is a pattern of abuse which intensifies with time.

The cvs are determined to show as a woman who will suffer this abuse until, probably she cannot take it anymore. Well, although I never liked Krishna, I did appreciate his support for Pratigya. everyone lyked his love and support for P.........with all his flaws i alwayzz lykd krishan bz it's his love and support for P which a grl whud lyk to see in his partner...but sometimes his abuse make vewiers doubt on his love and all........lyk pearl grey use to say ''krishan is a character whom every grl whud lyk to hate but even then thy'll fall in love with him''.....so i just HOPE cv's make veiwers atleast me lyk his character again......But after today's episode I truly despise the man he has become. He has turned into a person who feels no remorse for his deeds. A man without a soul.

I want Pratigya to look into his eyes and let him know that he does not need to support her. She is capable of earning and taking care of him to. He can just hang out with his friends and play carom. That would be a perfect answer.

Anu