Not able to forget the whole thing.... - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Sun7shine

Hiyaa azi, wassup?? 😊.. Did u notice y'day d way K was behaving wid his tiffin box, not letting it to go anywhere, as if it was Prats.... 🀣 πŸ˜†
hahaha. .yep. .i thot it was a school child nt wanting to go to school wen bus is waiting. .hehe. .
oh parul dearπŸ€—see creatives are maintaining one thing in his character that he is agreessive and when he is angry he dont know whats he is doing he loves pratigya more than his own life but he also misbehave with her when he is angry he did the same yesterday and also he was covering up his guilt for telling lie with pratigya he needs a zor ka jhatka to recover and once he will he will shine like a star
p.s krishna is a character we can hate him get angry with him but cant stop loving him he is a man with golden heart needs polishing and prats will hwlp him in that so chill and keep smilingπŸ˜ƒ
Nechuuu!!!!
Frm india???wow!!do u knw hw much i misd u here?stil in kerala?hru da?
arrey don't worry yaar.....................we all know how he is when he is angry....................he just don't see sense...............in fact we should appreciate the CVs and AB for the brilliance with which they r portraying krishna.................its a hell of a character who makes us swoon and fall at his feet one day and makes us feel disgusted and ashamed the next day...............enjoy the creativity............😊  and his ingrained behavior won't change no matter what..............we know he loves P, but  have we ever questioned his love when he tried to rape her not just once but twice, we never questioned him when he blasted her with 'u r the biggest problem in my life' accusations...............its his anger , nothing else...............same here..............he will regret his actions soon..........just don't make urself feel horrible............πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by dhakarn

arrey don't worry yaar.....................we all know how he is when he is angry....................he just don't see sense...............in fact we should appreciate the CVs and AB for the brilliance with which they r portraying krishna.................its a hell of a character who makes us swoon and fall at his feet one day and makes us feel disgusted and ashamed the next day...............enjoy the creativity............😊  and his ingrained behavior won't change no matter what..............we know he loves P, but  have we ever questioned his love when he tried to rape her not just once but twice, we never questioned him when he blasted her with 'u r the biggest problem in my life' accusations...............its his anger , nothing else...............same here..............he will regret his actions soon..........just don't make urself feel horrible............πŸ˜ƒ

good to see u r happy dear marphorgunj main flood aa gaya tha because of ur cryingπŸ˜†so i was right u guys will enjoy this track
Originally posted by Pragati.T

hello frnds, just wanns share my feelings about last epi W*H u all.after watching last epi i'm not able to forgive K at all..........also feeling so bad for P.........poor woman,she alwayz has to tolrate krishan's nonsence behaviour..πŸ˜• I don't understand why it's alwayz expected from P to behave nicely with krishna........he knowingly broked her trust,and instead of feeling guilty on his act he was questioning and humiliating P.......🀒😑 what kind of man he is yaar........??

pearl grey use to say that ''krishna is a character whom evry grl whud love to hate but even then wud fall in love with him''........can we really lyk him after watching last epi......πŸ˜•πŸ˜• i thought he will regrect on his act of hurting P but NOOOO....no matter whatever he do now to get back her trust or love....but i doubt whud he ever b able to get back that liking which grls had for him.......πŸ˜•πŸ˜•  srry for being soo negative in my thoughts but i really wanted to share my feelings with u guyz.....as i ws not able to sleep last night bz of K........πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Pragz...  its 5am and i still have not slept......

A few weeks ago I was upset when he told her he cannot live his Raja Naal life because of her... I was having negative doubts..... But then he manages to kill our anger in two mins flat.
Pratigya wasn't innocent either...... The way she insulted him infront of his friends.. he kept quiet...but then she made out she's sold her body..... Any man will get angry.
If you don't like him... change your profile pic to Pratigya's for a bit... might help ease your mind for a while.
Don't stress yaar. Cv's have a tendency to make us worry over the weekend. Let him be a man not a mouse. There are things that they need to work out.
Take care.
Originally posted by Sun7shine

Prags dear, I can understand.... I ,too, am not able to forget K's behaviour.... CV's r confusing his character so much....    πŸ˜• If the CV's wanna show that K has changed a bit atleast, then y do bring him bak to his same old Wildness....

agree ,i has disappointed me big time..........mmy question is why it's alwayz P who has to tolrate all his nonsence on the name of love..........? Confused  i don't understand if he loves her soo much then why he keep ignoring her requests to him that he shud begin doing job........can't he understand such a simple thing that his such kind of acts hurt her......
Originally posted by dhakarn

arrey don't worry yaar.....................we all know how he is when he is angry....................he just don't see sense...............in fact we should appreciate the CVs and AB for the brilliance with which they r portraying krishna.................its a hell of a character who makes us swoon and fall at his feet one day and makes us feel disgusted and ashamed the next day...............enjoy the creativity............😊 and his ingrained behavior won't change no matter what..............we know he loves P, but have we ever questioned his love when he tried to rape her not just once but twice, we never questioned him when he blasted her with 'u r the biggest problem in my life' accusations...............its his anger , nothing else...............same here..............he will regret his actions soon..........just don't make urself feel horrible............πŸ˜ƒ
thats exactly wat im also trying to say. .aggression is in hs blood. .he dnt knw himself wen he is angry. .kudos to AB for excellently understanding every shades of k n effectively making us smile n frown. .
Originally posted by telstra

good to see u r happy dear marphorgunj main flood aa gaya tha because of ur cryingπŸ˜†so i was right u guys will enjoy this track

arrey yaar, i am only sad about the kriya land..............otherwise i have no issues with the track as everybody r doing a great job............and also i think that the OLD MKAP before it deteriorated into saas-bahu saga with that arushi track is emerging slowly but surely πŸ‘ πŸ˜›
Originally posted by carisma2

[
Pragz...  its 5am and i still have not slept......

A few weeks ago I was upset when he told her he cannot live his Raja Naal life because of her... I was having negative doubts..... But then he manages to kill our anger in two mins flat.
Pratigya wasn't innocent either.....srry to say carisma but can u explain where she was wrong.........if krishan can humiliate and broke her trust knowingly to kya ussko itna bhi haq nahi k vo krishan par chilla sakke.........?? .i don't think she insulted him..she has all the rights to scold him in front of everyone...also krishna has no right to express his anger bz he also know that he was wrong in doing so....he was left with no other option to keep quit on his shamefull act... The way she insulted him infront of his friends.. he kept quiet...but then she made out she's sold her body..... Any man will get angry.
If you don't like him... change your profile pic to Pratigya's for a bit...more then K i'm a fan of arhaan.....i lyk his work,so i no need to change my DP.....πŸ˜ƒ might help ease your mind for a while.
Don't stress yaar. Cv's have a tendency to make us worry over the weekend. Let him be a man not a mouse. There are things that they need to work out.
Take care.