Not able to forget the whole thing....

Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

hello frnds, just wanns share my feelings about last epi W*H u all.after watching last epi i'm not able to forgive K at all..........also feeling so bad for P.........poor woman,she alwayz has to tolrate krishan's nonsence behaviour..😕 I don't understand why it's alwayz expected from P to behave nicely with krishna........he knowingly broked her trust,and instead of feeling guilty on his act he was questioning and humiliating P.......🤢😡 what kind of man he is yaar........??

pearl grey use to say that ''krishna is a character whom evry grl whud love to hate but even then wud fall in love with him''........can we really lyk him after watching last epi......😕😕 i thought he will regrect on his act of hurting P but NOOOO....no matter whatever he do now to get back her trust or love....but i doubt whud he ever b able to get back that liking which grls had for him.......😕😕  srry for being soo negative in my thoughts but i really wanted to share my feelings with u guyz.....as i ws not able to sleep last night bz of K........😕😆😆😆😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mitu_ thumbnail
my sweet  paragati who alwayts  laught and spered laughter to others  dont be so deep dear .

Edited by Mitaly.. - 13 years ago
Mitu_ thumbnail

see carisma's post  darling u will understad better his character dear as u know that my english is not that good 😆

Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mitaly..

my sweet  paragati who alwayts  laught and spered laughter to others  dont be so deep dear .

i'm hurt bz i never thought cv's will ruin krishan's character to such level...........i loved his love and support which he used to give P b4 but nowadayz he only hurts P and that to knowingly..........😕  
Mitu_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pragati.T

i'm hurt bz i never thought cv's will ruin krishan's character to such level...........i loved his love and support which he used to give P b4 but nowadayz he only hurts P and that to knowingly..........😕  

that  some women has go thru  in real life dear
im not saying same but similar . many men does that to women . take it easy he ll be back on track soon.
Edited by Mitaly.. - 13 years ago
Sun7shine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Prags dear, I can understand.... I ,too, am not able to forget K's behaviour.... CV's r confusing his character so much....    ðŸ˜• If the CV's wanna show that K has changed a bit atleast, then y do bring him bak to his same old Wildness....
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
😲  Again high blood pressure !  ðŸ˜†
Aziya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Paru. .i was also shocked by his behaviour yday. .i ws literaly crying about the smash of k's character. .then i rewatchd d honeymoon epi. .rudenes was in hs blood. .no matr hw much he hv changd by nw,a trace wil b der. .chil yaar. .dnt gt worid. .afteral,we r on same train with. . .(u knw the rest)
Sun7shine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zash_LubUKriYa

Paru. .i was also shocked by his behaviour yday. .i ws literaly crying about the smash of k's character. .then i rewatchd d honeymoon epi. .rudenes was in hs blood. .no matr hw much he hv changd by nw,a trace wil b der. .chil yaar. .dnt gt worid. .afteral,we r on same train with. . .(u knw the rest)

Hiyaa azi, wassup?? 😊.. Did u notice y'day d way K was behaving wid his tiffin box, not letting it to go anywhere, as if it was Prats.... 🤣 😆
ArjaAddict thumbnail
PRAGZ MA DEAR DONT BE SAD...I CAN UNDRSTAND UR FEELINGGS DEAR....U NOE RYT EM ON OF HI CRRRRRRRAAAAZIIIESSSTT DEEWANI'S N EM SOOO SAD ND ANGRY ABT HIS BEHAVIOUR...SSLY II NEVER EVR IN MA DREAM EXPECTED DAT K WUD BE LYK DIS...NEVR YAA...IF EM FEELING SO BAD DEN I CAN IMAGINE UR FEELINGS YAAR...EM SOOO ANGRY AT HIM AFTER WATCHIING YEST EPI...IT WAS VERY BAD OF HIM TO BEHAVE LIKE DAT N NOT FEELING A BIT OF GUILTY...DAT WAS SOO BAD K!N MOROVER HE WAS SO MAD AT P FOR NT ANSWERING HIM....BUT I LUBBB HIM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCHHH N DATS D REASON Y EM ANGRY AT HIM WEN HE DID A WRONG THING!😭