Congrulations to all BHPHians!!- We have done it!!

desigirl2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Badhai ho badhai, app sab ko badhai!!

Congrulations to all BHPHians on a completion of 250 pages full of crazy, funny, serious, emotional, witty posts! Today, even though BHPH has ended our posts have not. And why should it? Our posts are our way of proving our love for BHPH! And today we have reached 250 pages so now its time to celebrate!  ðŸĨģ ðŸĨģ ðŸĨģ
So guys are you ready to play a game?
Yes? No? Maybe so? Hhmmm'.eehh... Well listen to what you have to do first and then decide whether you wanna play or not (Btw just to let you know...all the cool kids are playing'so you know...just saying'do do do la la la) 😉

The game is pretty simple but really fun if everyone contributes into it! So what are you waiting for? Get ready, get set, GO! '.WAIT!! I still haven't told you how to play the game! Whoopsies! Srrrrrrry!!  my bad'going a lil crazy here... ðŸĪŠ
Ok so the game. The game is pretty similar to antakshari'.you guys do know how to play antakshari right? No??Really??

** rolling eyes**

Well for those who don't know how to play antakshari, its very simple. All you do is sing a song and then the next person has to sing a song that starts with the letter that you ended with. Here let me give you an example:

First person: pee loon, tere neele neele hooto ki sargam, hai pee ne ka mausom' M
          Next person: Mendhi laga ke rakna..dholi saja ki rakna'A
          Third person: sings a song that starts with an A
Got it? That's how you play antakshari.

A voice from the back : " HEY DORK!! We all know how to play! Just get on with the game! Tell us how to play already!...Freak! "
Me:  UUHH!!! Wellllll then!! Fine! ðŸ˜ē 'was just trying to be nice'GOD! no one appreciates being nice anymore!

As I was saying before i was RUDELY INTERUPTED! ðŸ˜Ą The game is very similar to antakshari..but since we are celebrating about BHPH, we have to include something about that na? So..this is what you have to do'

Background: "FINALLY!"
**rolling eyes**ðŸ˜Ą

I will start with a scene from BHPH and then the next person will put a song that they think matches that scene and then put up another scene from BHPH. Get it? No? ok here let me give  you an example:

**just to be fair..i will not use a scene from BHPH but from the movie called: Dostana (for those who get it'.😉)**

The scene: The ending scene where John Abharam and Abhishek Bachan "kiss" to prove that they are loyal friends of Priyanka Chopra.
The next person: Maa da ladla' ðŸĪĢ ðŸĪĢ ðŸĪĢ
Then they put up another scene'and then third person sings a song to match it n then another scene and so on'

Everyone get it? Pretty simple na? But wait! there are rules!
      1. Can only use a scene once
      2. Can only use a song once ( you guys can use the songs i used here..its fine..but only once)
      3. Scenes MUST be from BHPH
      4. No bashing ( not that i have to tell anyone)
      5. Most important rule: MUST MUST MUST have FUN!

😕 *** head spinning, so many rules!! *** 😕
OH WAIT! ONE MORE THING!
Background: UURRGGHHH!!!!! GOD! Just shut up already and let us play!!!
Me: *Sigh No no! seriously one more thing to make the game better.
   During this game while you are figuring out scenes....if you can find a pic. of that scene...that would be great! It would be easier to pick a song for them..but its not required. Its only if you want to and if you can. But otherwise just describe the scene. 😃

Ok thats it, i think i've talked enough and im sure ab sab ka bheja bara bar fry kar diya ho ga maine apni cheesy jokes ke saat...so now i will shut up and let you play. 😃

I shall do the honors of starting first  ðŸ˜ģ:
The scene is our very own rumal scene! The first time Shravan handed his rumal to the crying Saachi.

Credits: the game idea: May, Ankita, and me ðŸ˜ģ
                                                           Thanks a bunch guys!!! ðŸĪ—

Edited by desigirl2 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thvprincess thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
meray hath mein tera hath ho... ðŸ˜ģ
desigirl2 thumbnail
^^^^ whats the scene?? you have to sing a song n then add a scene also so the next person can sing on it...

uumm ok i guess i'll say another scene:
The scene is where Shravan and his family go to saachi's house with the rista..but shravan thinks its tara's house. then shravan goes to saachi's room n saachi turns around and he is shocked to see her.
Edited by desigirl2 - 13 years ago
savan_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: desigirl2

^^^^ whats the scene?? you have to sing a song n then add a scene also so the next person can sing on it...

uumm ok i guess i'll say another scene:
The scene is where Shravan and his family go to saachi's house with the rista..but shravan thinks its tara's house. then shravan goes to saachi's room n saachi turns around and he is shocked to see her.

hey maitri an amazing amazing concept dear, well let me think abt a song for this situation...hmmmmmmmmmm, how abt "kitne dur dur ho hum dono ke raaste, mil jatey hain jo bane, ek duje ke vaaste". this songs from saanchi's perspective... 😊 wot'ya think...
thvprincess thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
sorry desigirl2 i forgot but ill add it right now
Scene: shravan spots sachi in the mandir when he comes there with viren to meet rajshri
desigirl2 thumbnail
Ho Ek ladki ko Dekha tho Asa laga
Next scene: shravan gets hit in the head by saachi when he follows her into the rain in their honeymoon. 😆