Sabki Ladli Bebo

IT'S TRUE.....WHAT'S U THINK ?

fanbebo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
If the show is doing well.... so its my advice to you donot do this...... example is already with you.. at the time of 10 pm slot, you had shifted this to 6.30 slot, due to other show.... now you can see what is going with other show.... so take your decision wisely... and as on today SABKI LAADLI BEBO create a history that STAR PLUS give new time slot to other channel also... 6 pm and 6.30 pm before that nobody was interest to take these slot..... and our show is # 1..... AT YOUR 6.30 SLOT......👏

Edited by fanbebo - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sinhactnt thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I feel StarPlus has always been unfair to our show.  I hope it does not end it prematurely.  There is still alot of scope and things we would all love to see.
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
I Was Deeply Thinking Today I Want Bebo Real Family Entering The Show
I Was Think Bebo As A Sister Named Rano Why Not A Bring Her Real Brother In The Show
Ashok, Daljeet, Omi Are Not Her Real Brothers

I Know This Sound Silly 😆 This Making Me Go Crazy, Mad , Angry Don't Want The Show To Finish
lakshmi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I would like to see more of SLB. There can be many good tracks coming up. Still we haven't got any official information regarding the end of SLB. Still no articles in IF. So I have a hope.
sinhactnt thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Everyone, stop being made.  Remember to send your feedback and emails.

Just wishing things here on the forum will not help.  We have to be heard.
-Afeelicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I don't know what to believe, to article or to shiv-anuj responses. 😕
😕we got articles for SLB ending at all the other sites, but i am confused how come we haven't got any news by TellyBuzz at IF😕.... i don't believe the other sites, but yes if we get any news at IF, i might believe on this...
and yes everyone keep sending e-mails to CV's and write feedback to SP....