Kesariya Balam Aavo Hamare Des

Written Update of March 11th

ziddiladki thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

OMG what a show'.

Rukmi asks Gishu why did you tell Ranveer all the truth and Gishu says he was asking me many times so I had to and I did not know like you I had to lie too (you go Gishu) and Rukmi says okay fine but you could of called us and Gishu says I did I called Rasal and then MS and then Haveli and talked to some servant and 3 evils talk about how Gishu ruined our plan and now they should go fix the haveli phone but Chanchel tells them not to that way they won't get blame and as BT asking all the servant chanchel comes and says if Gishu is saying he called haveli how can that be true as the landline is not working and BT checks and he agrees and MS wonders who must he talk to and Chanchel says it must be cross connection and BT agrees otherwise who will find out about Ranveer and not tell at home (your wife and your son and BIL) Ranveer goes up to Rasal and says I came to apologize to you as I called you many names when you are very much pure because I am your husband you ware just trying to fight for your rights and Rasal says it's okay I was the one who could not stop myself you realizing this is more than enough for me and she hugs him and says we will be ONE again and Ranveer pushes her back and says my responsibility with you and the child will not change I will give the child the name but I LOVE RUKMI I am sorry and leaves Rasal cries looking at their wedding picture and tears in the middle as Haveli is decorated and Ranveer puts picture of RukVeer in their room with shuhagraat waala mhaul'. DD asks MS now what will my Rasal do and MS says this all happen because of you if you did not change that letter your own daughter would not be in this situation but at that time you cared about was money you ruined your own daughter life (you tell her MS) Moomal is very angry and arguing with her mom and dadi about how can this be fair as Ranveer gave Rasal the right when he hates Rukmi (how can you all say things after knowing the truth about what DD do) and Kamal says Ranveer is the one who gave Right to Rasal and Ranveer is giving the right to Rukmi there is nothing we can do as BOTH Rasal and Rukmi are Ranveers wife'. Therefore the whole family gets Ruki ready as a bride and no one says anything as Rukmi touches feet of Dadi and Kamal (LOL PRICELESS) Rukmi is bought to Ranveer and he is so amazed to see her in bride avatar and as his mom closes the door Ranveer locks it and brings Rukmi to bed and open her Dupatta to see her face and Rukmi closes her eyes and is very scared and Ranveer says you are looking very beautiful and she cant belive her ears tears fall down her cheek'..(awww Rukmi)

Ranveer: let me show you something and he opens the painting of them to by the house and says do you remember this I told you I promise you that I will not let any bad thing come your way and you and I will leave in our beautiful house with nothing but happiness'from today I promise you that nothing will be around you and me but that'Rukmi looked unease and Ranveer ask what's wrong did someone say something to you and Rukmi nods no and Ranveer ask then why are you not as happy as me why can't I see you in your eyes the dreams I am dreaming of tell me whats wrong'

Rukmi: These eyes don't have habit to see dreams'  it only recognizes broken dreams of mine and others too' it only knows tears these eyes are also scared as I am about happiness and others sadness pains me'. (this was the best dialogue of the show and it sounds so better in hindi and I so agree w/her)

Ranveer: I told you Rukmi now no dreams of yours will be broken don't you trust me'ok tell me what can I do for you that you will believe me I will do anything (nooooo'..why did you say that'..)

Rukmi: you won't be able to do it

Ranveer: just try telling me once (no Ranveer don't listen to her she will make you do something we don't want)

Rukmi: then give me a promise

Ranveer: if that's what it takes I do (WHYYYYYYYYYYY'..Why'.WhY'.why would you say that)

Rukmi: GIVE RASAL HER RIGHTS OF YOUR WIFE'.(I so knew she will say this I told you not to promise her Rukmi can't take her owns pain but will give pain to her husband..i am so like this' I can't hurt my family but would hurt my hubby to make my family happy'.awww Rukmi nooooo'..) Show ends'

Monday: Ranveer: I will agree to your condition if you agree to mine'.Rukmi: I will do anything Ranveer: just like this you will have to stay with me as my ardhangani rest of my life'(YES in your face RUKMI hehehe)

P.S. MUST WATCH last scene with RukVeer'love how Rukmi shows her emotion of pain threw facial expression'loved everyones acting today it really was good'

also sorry for any mistakes....

Edited by ziddiladki - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roshini1494 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanx for the lovely update.......

katekelly thumbnail
thank u tats was so nice... i missed d episode...  now i ll surely catch it online.... :) . this s d best episode so far....
Arpitachohan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thank u very much 4 update ðŸ˜Š
Leandra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ardhangani ? what is the meaning yar
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the wonderful update

Can you please explain what does ardhangini means. I'm confuse cause does this mean Ranveer will be living with Rasel as his wife.
siddyriddy thumbnail
ardhangani means better half..
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the beautiful update.