Hritik blames Ranbir Kapoor for spreading rumours

lovanika thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I believe that bollywood insiders know each other pretty well. So if Hritik feels like this about Ranbir tehn I feel that all these rumours surrounding him about going out with Katrina or NArgis or Anushka might be the work of Ranbir's PR machinery too...πŸ˜‰

Hrithik Roshan angry with Ranbir

March 11, 2011
First Published: 13:43 IST(11/3/2011)
Last Updated: 19:53 IST(11/3/2011)

Hrithik Roshan might be known for his composed attitude, but this time the actor is fuming at Ranbit Kapoor for spreading false rumours about an endorsement deal. Apparently, the young Ranbir Kapoor has replaced Hrithik Roshan as the new choice for a bike ad. Hrithik who endorses the bike brand is e
Extremely angry with the Kapoor boy for this uncalled for behaviour.

According to sources, "Duggu feels that the rumours are being fuelled by Ranbir. HR hasn't been replaced. He will continue to endorse the brand itself and a high-end mobike that he used to, while RK will only endorse a new product being put out," reports Mid Day.

"Hrithik has been the company's brand ambassador for seven years. His contract is till 2012. There is no way RK is replacing him, for the time being, at least. The rivalry began when Duggu left one clothing brand for another one last year. Ranbir filled the void Hrithik had left behind. Now, the younger actor has been telling friends that he's replaced Hrithik in the bike ad that featured him. Roshan Jr, meanwhile has maintained that he always shared cordial relations with RK and is now doing a film with his father Rishi Kapoor for Agneepath", the source revealed to the tabloid.

The source also opined that Hrithik has more reach than Ranbir, "Hrithik's appeal is across the board and isn't just limited to the youth (like Ranbir's is)."

Let's hope that the eternal young vs experienced war doesn't take a turn for the worst.

Edited by lovanika - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Marauders thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
first HR was angry wit sallu, and now RK? lol...
SAYNO thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
what complete garbage
if ranbir is a playboy, it will come out..how can u 'blame' hrithiks PR machinery which seldom puts out news about him let alone his so called rivals.

the media prints crap 2/3 of the time- this story is the result of someones imagination in the emdia who wanted to create news out of the fact that hrithik and ranbir are both endoring different products of the same brand
tomnjerry2 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
U mean Hero Honda  Karizma ZMR !!! πŸ˜†

Keep-----------Smiling !!!😊
He's been a case of sour grapes recently
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
What the..? I thought Hrithik adored Ranbir?
MissIffiy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I dont think HR would say that 
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ˜•Hrithik seriously has turned into sour grapes
_rose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Go Hrithik, Ranbir is just cheater, who cheats on his girlfriend! πŸ˜†
theprince thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
What acrap article ? and who believe this really i dont know how he think ? how we can believe everything any day and make aconversation about it .I think every one of us can see the difference between the truth and the gussib but here everyone want astory to start his imagiation whatever in agood or abad way .I really feel sorry about these type of thinking who believe everything and for sure if the gossib about his best actor then they totally ignore it .AND FOR THE HONEST PEOPLE
how this can be true for aman his scedule is getter bigger every day and has adeal with international motor - cycle market