Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

TOI: Boys just wanna have .....'Vivian'

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

😳 ðŸ˜†

Boys just wanna have SEX 

... thats what a recent bestseller claims,but guys in the city tell Deepali S Dhingra that they dont agree with the findings 

Is there anything that men think of apart from sex Ask any woman and the answer would be an inevitable NO! But this time,theres a man whos written a book on what men think of apart from sex and has come up with the conclusion nothing! And guess what,the book is selling like hot cakes in the west! But our men here certainly dont think much of this thought.

YUDHISHTAR URS 

I disagree and you would too! Just think about it,once youre done thinking about the mortgage,the loss of hair,increasing waistline,the car upgrade,the promotion,the credit card repayment,and many more such other mindoccupying compulsions,where do you think men find or have the time to think of an active libido or the lack of it! 

MAHAAKSHAY 

Well its studied than men think about sex every six seconds but thats not always true.Men and women both have sex on their minds but it cant be a constant thing.Boys,when they are growing up,do get excited about such stuff but as they grow into men and take on responsibilities,things change.Its wrong to say all we have on our minds is the three letter word.We have hundred other things to think about.After all,we are the bread earners,so its work on our mind more than sex.

KARAN SINGH GROVER 

To say that men think about sex all the time would be a completely wrong statement.Men certainly have better things to do than think about sex all the time.The only fact which is true is that men do tend to get stimulated at a very fast rate.It really does not take much to get a man sexually stimulated or aroused.Anything from the sight of a lady putting on lipstick to the smell of feminine perfume can stimulate a man and bring in sex-related thoughts in his mind.

KARAN WAHI: 

Men think about lots and lots of things but side-by-side they are also constantly thinking about sex! The book is probably written by a woman who was most likely blessed with men who only wanted to have sex with her.Men have a lot to think about in their lives such as their work,career,family,etc.In fact,there are also a lot of things men share with women as partners.Men also do think about love and commitment,more than women do these days! In this day and age,a man today doesnt view a woman as a sex commodity.

VIVIAN DSENA 

I really do not agree with this book that has become so popular.Men do think about other things apart from sex! Foremost,men think about love and romance.We men also think about how to care for and understand our partner,as that is an essential part of a relationship.A true,long-lasting relationship cannot survive only on sex! 

MUKUL DEV 

I absolutely do not agree.I mean there are so many other things to think about if you realistically go through a day but Im sure its just the funny bone in the books punchline that has made it a best seller.I think its a myth that thats all men think about.I mean,without really getting judgmental about the libido bit,most men today are pretty easy about the three letter word and not that deprived as in the good old days when sexy and bloody were still bad words.Also,I believe that sexual intimacy is the best when youre married or in love,which is more soulful a connection and certainly does not befit saying men only think about sex.

GUY TALK: Vivian Dsena and Mukul Dev 

BARE FACTS: Yudhistar Urs,Mahaakshay,Karan Singh Grover and Karan Wahi 

WHATS ON YOUR MIND Theres no denying that men do get aroused at a faster rate than women 

[Previous] Bombay Times [Next]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SimplyAparajita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the article di... Wow vivian has such a sure thoughts and wow he is so matured..
Angel_voice thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Vivian has such a mature take on this. Loved it. Loving him a littl' bit more now .......

Guys those who cannot view the arcticle properly here's the link

Thanx for sharing
-Chinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
thnx a lot 4 d article..n vivian is so very matured 😊
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I don't think the statement is true either!
asena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the article
MyArchangel thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the article..everytime i think i can't possibly fall mre in love with vivian he does sumthhng tat absolutely changes tat..his views are so nice and mature..love him al the mre nw.
angel_KSG thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
thanx for the article....
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: Angel_voice

Vivian has such a mature take on this. Loved it. Loving him a littl' bit more now .......

Guys those who cannot view the arcticle properly here's the link

Thanx for sharing

thanks for the link
..Mari.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
tfs.
hnmm, nice answers by all, vivians answer was cute,but i feel Mahakshay, Karan Sing Grover nd Karan wahi were the ones with the actuall honest answers. specially Karan singh grover. Edited by ..Mari.. - 13 years ago