Yeah 250 pages of BHPH!!!!!!!

maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Dear All 

Even though our favourite show is over, we are all still active here.. The proof 250 pages filled by this forum...
So lets cheer ourselves and pat our backs...

~~~HIP HIP HURRAY.....JAI HO BHPH...JAI HO SAAVAN~~~

Lets continue to posts our comments and opinions and show that indeed this BHPH is still fresh and alive, keeping us going forever...

So keep them all coming and lets prove to DJS and Sony, how popular this BHPH is...  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chammak_challo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
keep it comin πŸ‘πŸ˜³ 
savan_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it so holds true maris, bhph forum is still very popular inspite of the show being long gone and the major part of  its success goes to u guys....ankita for her written updates, and thank u maris for posting them, thanx su for posting the videos inspite of her busy schedule, then again there is kumar, ankita, sangeeta ,jahnvi for their lovely vm's and sigs, chitra, anu, anusuyaji for all those beautiful posts and thanx to all those who take some time out of their routine and bother to come on this forum and  post..
thank u one and all...❀️
and yup JAI HO BHPH and JAI HO SAAVAN...u guys rock....
sunaina02 thumbnail

Saavan will always be in our hearts.

Mr.Zk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunaina02

Saavan will always be in our hearts.

Yes Sunaina..and i add No one Can Replace them...They are the Best..can say Ankita Sharma is the Most Beautiful Girl....πŸ˜‰
Edited by ZZkumarZZ - 13 years ago
anasuya43 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
~~HIP HIP HURRAY.....JAI HO BHPH...JAI HO SAAVAN~

I was watching the old episodes of BHPH.what a nice serial we are missing it.I am so happy still the BHPH forum is very active.Congrats to all the BHPH fans for this success.πŸ˜†πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ
izanami thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree with you about a hundred times over, Maris! :D

This is definitely a very happy, and triumphant, moment for BHPH and its fans. It shows that despite its end, it has not yet left our hearts :) Congratulations to everyone! And thank you all for making this place so lively, leading to this wonderful milestone!

Hopefully, we will celebrate 300 pages by the time of our show's anniversary! :D
Aishu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Wow it feels so gr8...n proud to b an bhph-ian....
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Woohoo Maris!!

Let's keep it going!!  Congratulations to all BHPHians!!
And you know what - we have managed to fill 250 pages with absolutely minimal backbiting and bashing.  The people here are a real pleasure, just like our dynamic duo - SaaVan.

And I don't think many of us will ever forget this face:

ash91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
woohooo!!!! well done people!!! we have done it πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ 250 pgs in 9 months is a big thing for a show on sony and im sure we are gonna reach the mark of 300 pgs by the show's first anniversary....