Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein

DLMH Written Update 10th March 2011

Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
thanks a lot for the wu suvi........😳
-Anks- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey...suvi...thnx for the update..as usual😊 but why no bak bak??😒  Quoting a part of ur update,

Alka goes out and Chander is there. Chander says that they should do what AbhIni did. Alka pretends not to understand. Chander tells her to listen to her heart and covers Alka's face with his hand so her eyes close. Alka opens her eyes and realises that it was a dream..

Now tell me smthng...was the whole scene ws a dream (right from chander dragging her to the corner) or only the last part? I'm kinda confused I mean hw can smone hv such a long dream, that too with lots of details, then again dream abt her own dream😆 

Being very frank...while watching the episode I never realized tht it cud be a dream😳 May be bcoz I hv seen a vry similar scene smtym back in a soap...there it was like, two lovers...they r spending some rom mom togethr..then they r abt to kiss..the girl closes her eyes..the guy comes closer, but stops and did the same gesture wht chander did..touches her face n goes off without kissing her..the girl waits..then open her eyes, but don't find him there...but felt happy thinkin abt the 'jus abt kiss'...and that was a symbolic scene there...bcoz eventually the guy goes off from her life jus like this...without letting her knw...he remains as the most beautiful, but unfulfilled dream of her life...but never becomes the reality!

So..i thot it ws also smthng like this😊

Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
I dont really know..it was short and quick..I looked away, an din the next second Chander's gone..so I presumed it was a dream..and bak bak I'll do at night (my night)
ozzyie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@ suvi
I won't be able coz i have my exams very soon, and was hoping to get someone for my replacement, otherwise would have been happy to help you.
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Arre..now I desperately need someone! hayye koi aao!
-Anks- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Suvi7884

I dont really know..it was short and quick..I looked away, an din the next second Chander's gone..so I presumed it was a dream..and bak bak I'll do at night (my night)

Whtz ur time zone suvi...im in IST😊
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankita1605

Whtz ur time zone suvi...im in IST😊

hey ankita... suvi lives in australia😳.. so her time zones r different......😆
so in australia... its 6 or 6 n a half hrs faster than our timings... ie
rite nw its 1:30 pm(IST) so in australia.. i bet it would be 7:30 or 8:00 pm now ie its now late evening in australia.........😆
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Its 7:18..we are currently 5.5 hrs ahead of IST..but in a few months it will be 4.5
-Anks- thumbnail
Thnx swetha...its better to be informed about ppl's timezone..helps a lot😊 wht bout ur timezone?