Remix

~When They Collide~ (AY, TR, SV FF)-Prt76Updt. - Page 84

_SnowFlake_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: BUBLAI

kya timing hai exam ka ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
mujhe pata hi tha that u must have felt it more as u live in north bengal and I am glad that you are perfectly fine ... tw.๐Ÿ˜›

i know n next day was history & geography exam so my mom told me geography exam me earthquake k details likh dena๐Ÿคฃ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BUBLAI thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: 00123trisha

i know n next day was history & geography exam so my mom told me geography exam me earthquake k details likh dena๐Ÿคฃ

toh exam hua kya next day ?? earthquake ke chakkar mein chhutti nahi mili ?๐Ÿ˜‰
_SnowFlake_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: BUBLAI

toh exam hua kya next day ?? earthquake ke chakkar mein chhutti nahi mili ?๐Ÿ˜‰

noway our school is really kanjuss exam hua
leeseunggilove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
purploliza [:O]
wat happened to good ol' eliza ๐Ÿ˜†

i waaant purploliza :P
Meeko thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: luv_wacko

purploliza [:O]

wat happened to good ol' eliza ๐Ÿ˜†

i waaant purploliza :P

lol!
its purplEoiza
do not miss the "E"
:P

guys am sooo srry!
caught up with loads of office work!
give me time till this monday!
please 
:)
_SnowFlake_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: purpleoliza

lol!
its purplEoiza
do not miss the "E"
:P

guys am sooo srry!
caught up with loads of office work!
give me time till this monday!
please 
:)

okk take ur tym:)
BUBLAI thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lizzie when are going to update ???? 2 mondays ho gaya par tumhara Yeh monday aate aate main buddhi na ho jaooon ... ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† update soon yaaarrr ๐Ÿ˜›
Meeko thumbnail
part 85

It had been a while since yuvi had seen ashi. He knew that this day was planned for him. He even knew what he had to do. But going along with the plan would be seeing her hurt again. He had seen her reactions while he spoke to heena. She didn't seem hurt then. She was just angry.

"angry!!??!? No no no.. not again" he whispered  to tia.

"tia knows she will be angry yuvi. And it certainly doesn't have to be that chick. Pahlease.. shes just not your kind. But as you have thought, you have to do something that will remind her of the past. To let her realize her feelings again.." tia snorted

"that she does.. she does realize her feelings, but the problem is that she isn't ready to accept them. She isn't ready to accept me. And again. I WANT THE NEXT DANCE WITH HER!" he groaned.

"so go for it.. tia doesn't think theres anything wrong with itโ€ฆ"

Sany, who had been listening to the conversation with a glass of martini in her hand, and a finger belonging to kabeer in another, chuckled at the thought of her brother being this confused and scared.

"well well wellโ€ฆ YUVI.. Considering the fact that you still love that prat.." shooing her brother while he tried stopping her from calling ashi a 'prat' "โ€ฆand considering that the prat still loves you.. and considering thatโ€ฆ"

"WHAT!" shouted everybody

"that.. she wont dance with you.. .. OH I WISH I WASN'T YOUR SISTER.. I would have thought that prat a lesson."

She giggled and fell off her chair, still hugging kabeers feet.

"great.. and now her.. baby sitting my sister while she curses my girlfriend.."

"she isn't your girlfriend yet" grunted kabeer

There could be nothing that could stop yuvi from punching kabeer at the moment. But then, the whole scene where kabeer took proper care of sany, straightened her, as she ogled over him calmed yuvi.

"fine fine fine. Listen now yuvi. You need to collect your guts and go and ask her for a dance.. what can be the worst thing that can happen to you.." asked tia.

"err.. I can die.." smirked yuvi.

"oh come on banna. What you have to do is go and ask her for a dance.. just as a friend.. you know she still wants to remain friends. She wont give up on you there, come what may. "

"and then, when she says a yes, you can keep snogging her.. for all we care.." chirped sany.

Yuvi blinked his eyes and stared at her.. "you think this can happen?"

"what? You snogging ashi? Is janam mein toh nahi bro!" giggled sid.

"no.. why not? Try your luck yuvi.. you never know, if she is the one who cant stop herself from kissing you" smiled vrinda..

"kaha na.. is janam mein toh nahi.." gulped sid, as everyone stared at him with widened eyes.

"so what? Get her drunk?" whispered tia.

"no no no! am going, before you guys plan up something else for her." Said yuvi, as he jumped off his seat and rushed towards ashi.

She seemed busy with sheetal, and it even looked like she had been having a very intense conversation with her.

"ashi opening up with someone?.. oh no no no.. must be some of sheetal's makeup fiasco." Said yuvi to himself and smirked.

Taking a few steps towards her, he coughed, which was a signal for sheetal to leave.

_SnowFlake_ thumbnail
finally finally finally monday ho gaya:P
awsum part but itna short
Meeko thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: 00123trisha

finally finally finally monday ho gaya:P

awsum part but itna short

kal next