Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_SnowFlake_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Part-81 

Soniya went following Sumit. He went to a balcony. Soniya stood beside him, they were looking left-right-down for Ashi but she was not anywhere. Then suddenly Soniya saw Ashi was walking in the garden. The garden was desolate.

"Kukreja, look" symbolized Ashi

"yah, that'a Ashi na? and stop calling me that"

It was slowly snow falling but Soniya felt her mumum will get ill because of this snowfall; she started shouting from the balcony "MUMUM, thand lag jaayegi chole esho shona"

"Offo!! Are mad, why are you shouting like this? She is not a dog jo itni door se tumhari voice sun payegi"

"oh shut up Makheja, usse thand lag jayegi…….MUMUM"

As expected, Ashi couldn't hear Soniya's voice. She was walking like blind, without knowing the direction. That moment when that girl was hanging with Yuvi was flashing front of her eyes again and again. She was trying to pretend that it's doesn't mater for her but at the same time she was hurt. Then all the past memories of her n Yuvi were started flashing in her mind. Their first meet, fights, care for eachother then their breakup. She was sobbing. She didn't know which direction she was going. The snowfall was reminding some sweet romantic feelings but in that time she was totally alone. Suddenly her leg trapped by a stone and she was going to fell down but somewhere Yuvi appeared and caught her quickly. Ashi's hands were on Yuvi's shoulders surrounding his neck and Yuvi held her from waist n back. They both were holding eachother tightly staring at eachother. Yuvi was smiling and Ashi was confused. She conceived why she is not accepting   him? He is ready for her but so why not? Gradually Yuvi was coming close to her. She can't forget what he had done with her; she can't give him another chance to hurt her, she can't forgive him. But this moment was attracting her to allow him too close to her. After a while Ashi felt someone was shacking her, she opened her eyes and saw Tia was calling her "ASHI what's wrong with you"

Ashi restlessly looked around but no one was there except her and Tia. She realized that the moment was fake, just her imagination, just her thoughts which never can be true. Even though it was just her imagination but it was magical.

Other hand, others were looking at them hiding. Yuvi could understand that Ashi was thinking about him, her face was telling everything that some pain was playing in her eyes, they can give up anytime. But Yuvi didn't go there.

Tia also felt bad for Ashi but as her nature she tried to cheer her up "Ashi, who the hell is you think you are?" Tia yelled

"What Timbo?" Ashi bitterly asked

"what do you mean WHAT? Tia was finding you through 30 minutes n you are here playing with snow" she yelled again

"please Tia just leave me alone, I am not in mood to talk to you" Ashi replied turning her face in other direction

"Tia don't know anything, but Ashi tum Tia ke sath chal rahi ho, tumhe dhoonte huye Tia ka sara makeup spoil ho gaya hai n now you have fix it"

"What? Me make up fixing? No way tumhe kya main koi beautician lagti hoon jo tumhara makeup fix kar dungi? Go to matey vo kar degi"

"OKK fine, but tumhe Tia ke sath party me aana padega, don't you care about pappa? Vo alone alone bhatak rahe hai party me or tum snowfall snowfall khel rahi rahi ho"

"Oh! I totally forgot about him, Timblet tum jaao main thori der me aati hoon"

Tia agreed and went to the others

"guys, Tia thinks Ashi ko koi painful thoughts aa rahe hai Tia means look at her face"

"We know Tia, Ashi pahele se hi itni tension me thi or upar se vo Nina" Ranveer said

"not Nina it's Hina" Yuvi replied

Everyone "WHAT???"

"Yuvi bana, aap yaha Ashi ko manane aye hai ya uss Nina Hina ko patane?"

"Dude, Yuvi ne just correction kiya" Sid replied

"koi zarrorat nahi hai correction ki" Ranveer said

"Oh phalease, stop fighting like babies n think ke agey kya karma hai"

"karna kya hai, lets go to the party and enjoy" Sid replied

"dude, tum toh apna sara hua moo bandh hi rakkho bcoz jabbhi tum apna moo kholte ho kuch na kuch ulta sidha hota hai, so please keep quite" Yuvi replied at sid

Ashi was coming towards hotel door n thinking how to face Yuvi after these all.

"Hey Ashi" Kabir called out

Ashi startled and looked him "oh Kabir, tum ho"

"Kyu tumhe laga ki YU……

Ashi looked at him angrily "don't take that name, at least front of me" she yelled

"Ok okay, but where you were? Lets go to the party it's waiting for you"

"yah but I should go with my partner and you should with yours, right?"

"oh han, go and find Sumit uncle vo thode upset lag rahe the"

"upset? Why?"

"Soniya unty ne kissi random man ko apna partner bana liya so….

"hey bhaggu, main kya karu in dono Buddha buddhi ko leke, ek jalta hai or ek jalati hai, what parents I have, anyways I have to go"

"okay then see you at the party" Kabir replied and went. Ashi also went for Sumit.

BUBLAI thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: purpleoliza

appy!

finally u updated!
uff
hw much u made us wait haan :|
u strted with sonu sumeet! they r so cute and funy! always behind each others throat
but it was such a tiny update appy!

next trishu updte karegi rite :D 

I know I was really late in updating this time ... kya karu yaar finals aa rahe hai na so kinda busy with the load of studies ... After my exams I will give lamba -lamba updates ,pakka but abhi please be happy with the short updates 😛
BUBLAI thumbnail
@trishu : trishuuu I really loved reading this update ...
soniya was screaming from the balcony itself ...😆😆
hayee re itna sab kuch sirf imagination hi tha 😍
yuvi remembers the girl's name ... that's like our Yuvi ... 😉
now she is back at the ball ... lets see what happens next😛
Meeko thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
aww trishu!
whts chole esho! woh sabse pehle bataao meko!
lol
and thn here dreams!
lol!
ashi skool ke strt mein bhi aise drea karti thi=))

haii na! lol
the best was yuvi!hehe!! nina nahi.. heena!!
=))
this is our yuvi!  lol
"hey bhaggu, main kya karu in dono Buddha buddhi ko leke, ek jalta hai or ek jalati hai, what parents I have, anyways I have to go"

lol! ashi bechhari! kitne pareshaani mein jee rahi hai!

trishu update soon plzzz
awesome part tha! next aur lamba rakhna!
:D
_SnowFlake_ thumbnail
Part-82 

At the ball, Ashi was looking for Sumit but her heart wanted to see Yuvi. She was moving there here. She saw Hina was coming towards her, looking little angry.

"So, miss Anvesha you n Yuvi han" Hina said making a face like she doesn't want Ashi with Yuvi, Ashi could see that on her face but she was confused because Hina said she n Yuvi

"what do you mean by me n Yuvi?"

"Oh come on, don't be like a full you know what I mean"

"seriously I really don't know, are you thinking that me n Yuvi are together?"

"do you think I am a full?" Ashi was thinking "YES you are"

"I know everything, you n Yuvi are engaged" Hina replied

Ashi shocked "WHAT???? Me n vo engaged? Are you mad ya what" Ashi yelled

"why? Are you not?"

"NO, who said this rubbish?"

"she was your friend. Her name was Tia I guess"

Ashi more shocked and got too much angry "vo timblet, who the hell does she think she is"

"so Yuvi is alone right, I can get him?"

Ashi's heart was brocken she she said that, her eyes were going to give up but she controlled herself n with loads of pain she said "Yes you can"

At the same time Yuvi entered In the ball with the others n saw Ashi with Hina

"guys, vo Hina Ashi ko kya bol rahi hai? I'm sure she is talking about me" Yuvi said

"yah dude, she is a girl toh tere bareme hi baat karegi na" Sid replied

"oh phalease Sid, pahele se hi vo Shina humare liye danger ban gayi hai or aab vo Ashi se kya baat kar rahi hai Tia have no idea"

"she is not Shina ya fir Nina, her name is Hina" Yuvi replied

Everyone got angry on him "banna apko ko Ashi chahiye ya vo Hina Nina Shina ya whatever" Ranveer yelled

"yah Yuvi, forget that girl n focus on your life" Sany said

"that's Ashi" Yuvi smirked

Other hand, Hina saw Yuvi n went to him smiling "hey Yuvi, yuvi darling" hugged him but Yuvi pushed her away. Ashi was watching all these and was hurt a lot

"stay away from me okay" Yuvi shouted at Hina

"why? You are alone" looked at Tia "and you miss Tia, what did you said to me? Yuvi and...and...

She didn't remember Ashi's name

"Anvesha" Sid reminded her

"yah yah whatever, I don't care, Tia told me that Yuvi and Anvesha are engaged" Hina replied to everyone

"listen you Hina Nina Shina whatever stay away from yuvi, get it" Tia yelled at her showing her finger

Then Ashi got angry on Tia because of that lie, she angrily went to others and stood front of Tia

"you listen to me Timbo, what are you trying to do? Tumne kyu bola that me n Yuvi are engaged?"

"Ashi, aap bekar me gussa ho rahi hai" Ranveer said trying to sooth Ashi but as she is "thakur tum choop raho yeh mere or Timbo ki beech ki baat hai so let us handle it"

"Ashi phalease, don't shout at Tia, Tia just wanted to keep Shina away from Yuvi that's it"

"Shina nahi Hina...Hiiinaaa" Hina screamed

"Tia don't care" Tia yelled at Hina n again turned to Ashi "Ashi don't talk to Tia like this, it's hurting me"

"or tum logo ke actions mujhe kitna hurt kar rahe hai do you have any idea?"

Tia downed her head. Then Soniya and Sumit entered in ball. Soniya ran towards Ashi and hugged her tight "Oh mumum, shona thand toh nahi lagi na?"

Ashi pushed her away "mumma, what's wrong with you, main kya bina cloths ke bahar gayi thi joh thand lagegi" 

"Soniya toh summer me bhi bol sakti hai TUMHE THAND TOH NAHI LAGI" Sumit nodded

Soniya strictly looked at Sumit "Kukreja, am Soniya...Soniya Ray or Soniya Ray kabhi aisa nahi kaheti hai"

"mumma papa please, stop this, you guys are our parents you two need to Sault out our problems, if you can't then please don't create your own, PLEASE"

"any one can please tell me what's going on?" Hina yelled

"if you have eyes then you can see if no then jake chashma kharido" Sid replied to Hina

Sany was too irritated with the fights, suddenly she remember that Kabir wasn't there, without telling anyone she went out for him

"Guys guys please stop fighting" Yuvi shouted at everyone

"Yuvi, lets go, kahi dooor chalte hai" Hina grappled Yuvi

"DOOOr meaning? Narak me?" Tia toned

"what the hell" Hina yelled

At the same time Sheetal entered in ball and quickly held Yuvi's hand & supplanted Hina "excuse me he is my partner" Sheetal said

"Who are you" Hina asked

"What? Tum Sheetal ko nahi janti, it's her party" Yuvi answered

"Yes, and might be know that without partner party me entry nahi milegi, so where's your partner?" Sheetal asked

"you don't have any one right? Then get lost" Tia snapped

Hina got angry on them, she didn't say anything just stormed out of the Ball

"agar Tia ke hath me hota toh Tia usska yehi murder kar deti"

"hum bhi" Ranveer said

"main bhi" Yuvi replied

"apko dekhke lagta toh nahi hai ki aap usska murder karte" Ranveer toned

"Ranveer bana, leg pulling ke alawa koi kaam nahi hai kya" Yuvi replied

"GOD, bcoz of this Nina hume kya kya karma pada" Sid said

"HIIINA" Yuvi yelled

"SHUT UP" everyone brushed off at Yuvi

Ashi also went in other way with Sumit. Everyone again started thinking what to do next.

Edited by 00123trisha - 12 years ago
_SnowFlake_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: BUBLAI

@trishu : trishuuu I really loved reading this update ...
soniya was screaming from the balcony itself ...😆😆
hayee re itna sab kuch sirf imagination hi tha 😍
yuvi remembers the girl's name ... that's like our Yuvi ... 😉
now she is back at the ball ... lets see what happens next😛

thanx alot apps🤗
1stly thought i should make the scene in reality but then thought itni jaldi thik nahi hai😆😆
next your turn😉
_SnowFlake_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: purpleoliza

aww trishu!

whts chole esho! woh sabse pehle bataao meko!
lol
and thn here dreams!
lol!
ashi skool ke strt mein bhi aise drea karti thi=))

haii na! lol
the best was yuvi!hehe!! nina nahi.. heena!!
=))
this is our yuvi!  lol

lol! ashi bechhari! kitne pareshaani mein jee rahi hai!

trishu update soon plzzz
awesome part tha! next aur lamba rakhna!
:D

i knew it u'll ask this😆
it means come back
wen i was writiing that line buddha buddhi wala my mom dad was fighting on a rubbish topic usise idea aya🤣
dekhlo lamba hua?😉
_SnowFlake_ thumbnail
guys plz you two continue it till to 22 sept
i have my exams from saturday so i can't be here
BUBLAI thumbnail
Ufff !!! Thank God that finally this shina,nina or hina ... whoever she is, is out of the picture 😡 pehle hi problems kaam thi jo yeh madam bina partner ke gatecrash ki thi 😡😡
the best punchline was by sid😆😆 and Yuvi yaar --- kya Hina ke naam ke peeche pada hua tha😆😆
really loved reading this part 😛
I am going next ... and All the very best for your exams !!!!!!!👍🏼Give your best 😛😛
Meeko thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
wowie trishuu
this was such an amazing part!
loved every bit of it!
it was just awesome!
hina sheena gyi! eri bala se!
uff!
and yuvi bhi na.. full on..

next appy will go!
plz lambe parts appy!