Users

Frequent Posters

_SnowFlake_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: elizaa

trishuuu

tum ne toh mujhe maar hi daala hasa hasa ke!🤣🤣🤣🤣

pet mein kitna dard horaha hai pata hai!
milo tum mujhe kabhi! pakad pakad ke peetoongi🤣🤣🤣
dear honey??🤣🤣🤣🤣
trishu, aise mad ideas aatey kahaan se hai tumko?🤣🤣🤣 i was like off my bed, almost gir gyi thi🤣
and then gaadi chori karna and aunty ka gaana gaana🤣🤣 poore update mein has has kar mar gyi🤣
and ye kya? ashi ke kitne hanging parties karwaayi ho?🤣🤣 bechaare dono!
and itne boore time pe u finished?
 😡
trishu! plz i really plead! aur ek part likho naa! full on ur style!
ur just awesome at comic timings! kab shuru hua and kab khatam, poora laughter ride thi!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 and i so hate it ki khatam ho gyi :(
plz plz plz aage bhi likho naa1 trishu! pahleasee😳

tumhari hasi dekhke mera pet fat raha hai🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 thanx for laughing on my updt🤣🤣tum bhi mujhe peetna chahti ho???😲 oh gosh sab mujhe hi kyu peetna chahte hai😛😛
thanx again n i'll go d next for sure
_SnowFlake_ thumbnail

Part-60 

Ashi trapped with her belt. Yuvi was waiting for his turn "Ashi, sow gayi ho kya?"

"duh uh meri belt atak gayi hai, I can't move help me out yuvi"

"tum ek bhi kaam thik se nahi kar sakti" yuvi yelled

"oh mr. perfect don't forget k tumhari wajay se hum yaha latak rahe hai now help me" ashi replied

"what can I do? kuch pakad lo or khudko khicho"

"yaha toh sirf ek robber ki fish hai…………………oh no yeh robber ki nahi hai YAAK" she  threw the fish. Then Yuvi tried to came out from the side window, it was too risky to go out like that but he was able to do this. He entered in the back part of truck.

"Ashi, hold me tight I'll pull you" yuvi said

Both of them held each other tightly, Yuvi was pulling her with his whole power but it was not working. They tried so hard and at last Ashi's belt got reveal from the small window n they quickly jumped from the truck to ground. They were waiting to hear the truck's sound when it will blast but there was no sound.

"truck ke girne ki awaz nahi ayi??" ashi asked

"maybe kahi atak gayi hogi" yuvi replied

They stood up and again went to the truck n got shocked "yup you are right, truck atak gayi hai or vo bhi zamin par" ashi said

"wha kya pahari hai, 2 fits" yuvi laughed. That was not a mountain; it was just a 2 fits high ground beside the road. Both of them laughed like hell. They were laughing on themselves.  Again they sat in truck but this time the truck was not in good condition, it was not starting at all "I think hume chalna padega" yuvi said. They went out from truck n start walking.

Other side, sany and kabir came out from hotel & went to the top of the mountain where they left Ashi-Yuvi. They were asking people for them but couldn't find any clue. At last they caught the taxi driver. Asked for ashi yuvi n the driver told that he dropped them front of forest. Sany and kabir went to the forest.

"lets go and find them" sany was going to entered in forest but kabir pulled her hand "don't, hum agar andha gaye toh nikal nahi payenge"

"so what? Un dono ko akela chhod de?" sany yelled

"no, I mean we should go with anyone who knows the place"

"oh but koi dikh nahi raha hai yaha" They were looking around for somebody but no one was there.

On road, Ashi Yuvi was walking through 30 minutes. Ashi was too tired of walking, she stopped at a spot and bend her knees "yuvi, I can't walk anymore, mujhe uthaao"

Yuvi turned to her "WHAT? Are you mad main tumhe uthaunga? I love my back n don't want to brake it"

"ek ladki trouble me hai or tum apne back ke bareme soch rahe ho??" ashi got angry

"yes, main tumhe nahi utha sakta aab khadi ho jaao n start walking, hotel jana hai ke nahi?" again start walking. Ashi made a angry baby face n again stood up n start walking.

P.S- sorry for short part but i have no idea for next so pleeej don't mind.😊
Meeko thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
oh god! trishu!
hw many more times shld i tell u tht i loveee u! like soo soo much!
:D
it was an fantastic part!!
mad amzing fantastic partt!
and i will surely hit u wen i meet u!
like ever ever! kitna hassaaati ho! and am sooo glad tht u updated again! i so look forward to read ur parts! :D
and again my laughter riot strted!🤣🤣🤣🤣
rubber ki nahi! real fish!🤣🤣 bechaari ke saath kya kya karti ho trishu! ufff!
🤣🤣🤣🤣
and then 2 ft se truck gir gyi?🤣🤣🤣
faaltu mein ghabraa gaye dono! and free mein yuvi ne *chaance pe daance* bhi maara🤣🤣
and then window se ghoosa! as if apne jaan pe khel ke ashi ko bachaaya!🤣🤣 bewakoof!!!
kabeer and sany toh ashi-yuvi ko dhoondne nikal gye hai! kya pata, khud hi ghoom ho jaayenge! unki bhi story jo strt karni hai!

and ab appy ka likhne ki baari hai!!
yayyy!!
turu ru ruuu ruuu!
BUBLAI thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey !!! Trishu ... kya updates di yaar !!! I was laughing like hell reading the updates ... 🤣
Aunty iss umar mein bhi old sexy heroes ke saath dance kar rahi hai 😆😆
yuvi's dialogues were so funny in this scene 🤣 It was a completely laughter riot ... deer --- honey 😆🤣
the next part was just out -of-the-world 🤣🤣🤣🤣  2 feet ka himalayas se bechare dono darr gaye  🤣🤣🤣🤣itni mehnat ki thi 😆
Awesome updates dear ...
next I am going ... tomorrow or day after that 😛
--sunshine-- thumbnail
res
Edited by --sunshine-- - 12 years ago
BUBLAI thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
PART : 61

Kabeer and Sany were waiting for a long time but no one was coming over there ...

Sany : '' kabeer , chalo na , lets go inside and check ''

Kabeer : '' but Sany , the forest seems quite deep ... iske baad kahin logo ko humein dhoondne na aana pade ''

Sany : '' Oh !! come on ... I am sure we can manage ... We are not kids afterall ''

Kabeer finds it completely futile to argue with her and the way she was trying to convince him was really sweet , and Kabeer can't help but accept it .

Kabeer : '' Ok ... lets go ... but we will try to come out before sunset ''

Sany : '' Ofcourse ... now lets go '' she started walking and kabeer blindly followed her ...

On the other hand , Tia , ranveer , sid and  vrinda were deciding what to plan for sheetal ... Sheetal was in a really bad mood coz of her Ashi di and Yuvi bro ...
She locked herself up in her room and was watching some action movie at a blaring sound ... the entire hotel was booming with the sound of the speaker ...

Sid : '' this girl has gone completely mad ... All thanks to Ashi and Yuvi ...yeh hotel wale kahin humein nikal na de ''

Vrinda : '' Yaa ... I agree ... She is rebelling sooo much ... It's sooo embarassing ''

Sid : '' Oh ... come on Vrinda ... Its not a big deal ... We can handle her ... she is not that a problem as Ashi was in school ''

He smiled warmly at her ...Vrinda can't help but smiled back ... Tia was watching them ... she poked Ranveer with her elbow to look at them ...
Ranveer was busy looking up catalogues to find ideas on hall decoration ...

Ranveer : '' kya hai Tia ?? humein tang maat kijiye ''

Tia : '' oh , Oh, camel .. hamesha apne aap ko itna importance dena is not a good thing to do ... look at them ''

Sid and Vrinda were looking at each other for a long time ...

Tia : '' Isn't it cute ? ''

Ranveer : '' hmmm ... ab aap unhe pareshan mat kijiye ... concentrate on the birthday decoration ''

Tia : '' Yaa ... Tia knows it ... pehle se hi madam ka mood kharab hai ... now if she doesnot like the surprise party ... she will get more upset ...''

Ranveer : '' I hope yeh Ashi aur Yuvi shaam ke party se pehle yahan pahuch jaye ''

Tia : '' Tia hopes it too ... but isn't it great that they both are together , lost from the world .. only have each other for company ... they need this from such a long time ...''

Ranveer : '' hum jante hain ... par hum unhe bhi achhe se jante hai ... kuch sort karne ke wajah kahin waha mahabharat na start ho jaye ''

Tia : '' Tia too is scared of this ... kahin woh dono ek dusre ka murder na kar de ... Oh , Tia's God ... Tia ek murderer ki sis and friend nahi banna chahti ... puh-lease keep them safe and keep them off each other's throats ''

Ranveer smiled at her ... and they again got down to work ... Sid and vrinda too have a spell-break hearing Tia's prayers ... they were blushing but had to concentrate on the surprise party ...

Ashi and Yuvi were walking for a really long time now ...Ashi was now really losing her patience ...

Ashi : '' Psycho ... aur kitna chalne ka irada hai ??? I can't walk anymore now and I am damn serious this time ''

Yuvi : '' look Ashi ... I too never walked such a long distance ever ... my legs are hurting too ... but we can't stop in this no-man's land amidst this snow ''

Ashi : '' That's what I am trying to say ... We can't even stop here nor can I carry on anymore ... What are we supposed to do now ???''

Yuvi : '' I have no clue ... we have to walk ... there is no other option ''

Ashi ( screams ) : '' Don't you get it ??? I CAN'T '' her legs were really hurting and she flpos down on the snow itself ...

Yuvi : '' I got it Ashi ... but it's just that I can't do anything '' Yuvi was feeling really helpless but he actually can't do anything ...

Ashi looks at him and realised that its useless to scream at him ...

Ashi : '' I am sorry Yuvi ... but you have to agree that we are here now only because of you ... tum agar tab truck mein romantic banke dear-honey na karte toh ab hum yahan nahi hote ''

Yuvi : '' I know that wacko ... bar bar kehne ki koi zaroorat hai ''

ashi : '' ofcourse its necessary ... tumhe aapne mistakes ke baare mein kab pata chalta hai bina kisike tumhe bataye ?? huh ??? ''

Yuvi : '' what are you talking about ??? I know that I didn't see that deer and i accepted it too, so what are you accusing me for ??''

ashi : '' I am not talking about this ...''

Yuvi : '' then ?? tell me ..."

Ashi : '' dekha ... You don't even understand what am I talking about ... tumhe har cheez batana kyun padhta ... tumhare khudke brains kya yahan ke thand mein freez ho gaye hai kya ??? ''

Yuvi : '' Stop talking in puzzles ... i am not in a mood for puzzles ... jo bhi kehna hai saaf saaf kaho and for God's sake stand up ... I hope you doesn't want to make an ice block of yourself ''

Ashi stood up and strated walking ...

Yuvi : '' kis baare mein mujhe itna taana mar rahi thi bolke toh jao and how come you are walking at such a great speed ... tum toh thik se chal bhi nahi pa rahi thi thodi der pehle ''

Ashi felt Yuvi was taunting her ... she thought that yuvi was thinking that she was lying a moment ago about her legs ... she got really angry on yuvi and about the fact that she loves him sooo much still ... she is in love with such a person who is so insensitive to her thoughts and feelings ... she started walking even faster ... the pain in her legs were unbearable and still she was not giving up ... Yuvi was not understanding why was she behaving in this manner ... he felt she was rebelling because Yuvi didn't listen to her ... he hurried after her ...

Yuvi : '' Just coz maine tumhari baat nahi mani , you are behaving like a child ... It's impossible for me to find any help over here ... now that you can walk , please hurry up a little more ... we can reach the hotel in a short time ''

Ashi was not replying ... she was walking and walking without looking back ... all the past memories of her and Yuvi were reeling like a slideshow infront of her eyes ... the school ,the camp, the fights, the shed , the rehearsals , the shows , the college , their confession , their dates , first kiss , first hug ,tricking the goons, the moments then ,  the heartbreak , yuvi kissing the girl at the hotel , her condition after that , meeting him again after such a long time , the brief moments , the cable car ,the cute fights , getting lost in the jungle , at aunty's place and now here the way he is talking to her ... ... her eyes were welling up and it can give away anytime ... but she is fighting herself to not break down infont of him ...

Yuvi was going behind her and was getting irritated at her behaviour ..

Yuvi : '' Ashi ... now just stop throwing tantrums , ok ... I can't help means I can't ... You are behaving like a spoilt kid , just grow up , alright ''

But ashi was not stopping only ... Yuvi started running and caught up with her , he hold her hands and turned her to face him .. he didn't look at her properly and started shouting ...

Yuvi : '' I am talking to you ok ... and you don't even bother to reply ... you have never changed since school ... it has always been that sabko tumhari baat maan na padega... or else you start rebelling ... but everything can't go according to your wishes all the time ... '' then he looked up at her face ... tears are rolling down from her cheeks and her face was totally flushed ... Yuvi was shocked looking at her ...
_SnowFlake_ thumbnail
MWAH MWAH
*res*
edited
hug n claps🤗👏 wat an update yaar superb n you kept your lamba part wala promise😃
sany kabir part was nyc bechare pe emotional atyachar ho raha hai😆 n sid n matey😳😳 Awww so cute they were blushing n tia ko saab kuch dikh jana hai😛 n shell Gosh😲 sabko hotel se nikal ke chhodegi kya😆 n for AY Mwah Mwah🤗 in short you explained all the memories of them that was tooo nice😉 n the last part the way you wrote ashi's behavior that was like... i can't explain this in words😊 gr8 job👏👏

@lizz- you go next with your imotions😉
Edited by 00123trisha - 12 years ago
_SnowFlake_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: elizaa

oh god! trishu!

hw many more times shld i tell u tht i loveee u! like soo soo much!
it was an fantastic part!!
mad amzing fantastic partt!
and i will surely hit u wen i meet u!
like ever ever! kitna hassaaati ho! and am sooo glad tht u updated again! i so look forward to read ur parts! :D
and again my laughter riot strted!🤣🤣🤣🤣
rubber ki nahi! real fish!🤣🤣 bechaari ke saath kya kya karti ho trishu! ufff!
🤣🤣🤣🤣
and then 2 ft se truck gir gyi?🤣🤣🤣
faaltu mein ghabraa gaye dono! and free mein yuvi ne *chaance pe daance* bhi maara🤣🤣
and then window se ghoosa! as if apne jaan pe khel ke ashi ko bachaaya!🤣🤣 bewakoof!!!
kabeer and sany toh ashi-yuvi ko dhoondne nikal gye hai! kya pata, khud hi ghoom ho jaayenge! unki bhi story jo strt karni hai!

and ab appy ka likhne ki baari hai!!
yayyy!!
turu ru ruuu ruuu!

luv u tooo🤗
actually these 2 parts were chori ka maal🤣  AY n truck scene😆 i took this idea from one of hannah montana epi but the difference is waha AY ke character me sis-bro the🤣🤣
_SnowFlake_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: BUBLAI

Hey !!! Trishu ... kya updates di yaar !!! I was laughing like hell reading the updates ... 🤣
Aunty iss umar mein bhi old sexy heroes ke saath dance kar rahi hai 😆😆
yuvi's dialogues were so funny in this scene 🤣 It was a completely laughter riot ... deer --- honey 😆🤣
the next part was just out -of-the-world 🤣🤣🤣🤣  2 feet ka himalayas se bechare dono darr gaye  🤣🤣🤣🤣itni mehnat ki thi 😆
Awesome updates dear ...
next I am going ... tomorrow or day after that 😛

thanx alot apps 🤗
tum dono ki hasi dekhke mujhe hasi aa rahi hai🤣
_SnowFlake_ thumbnail
OMG sun aaj west se kaise nikla??😲😲