Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: _trish_

wat can i do agar koi meko le jaaye toh😆
it was nyc don't say useless

aab lizz kaha vanish ho gayi???

lo!
aapne bulaaya and liz aa gyi
arey srry guys
meine ek poora part likha tha and thn mera new laptop aa gya, and woh bechna  tha, and i forgot to save tht file here
:(
ab firse likh ke ill post.. give me some time!
this laptop wil take a lot of my time
ive got macbook pro ab, and so.. am new to mac. lol, toh thoda time lagega to understand this thing :P

merryxmas and complements of the season guys!

_SnowFlake_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
it's okay we can understand
take ur time bt thoda jaldi
Meeko thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

it's okay we can understand

take ur time bt thoda jaldi

ek saath do cheez nahi kar sakti mien

pehle bolti ho take your ime, then u say jaldi
lol
decide frst trishu
waise kaise haal chaal hai aapke?
_SnowFlake_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: purpleoliza

ek saath do cheez nahi kar sakti mien

pehle bolti ho take your ime, then u say jaldi
lol
decide frst trishu
waise kaise haal chaal hai aapke?

then i choose jaldi😛
well thik thak hoon😆
Meeko thumbnail

then i choose jaldi😛
well thik thak hoon😆

jo hukoom!😳
Meeko thumbnail

Part 97

" I don't bloody care!! YOU! ARE! MENTAL!!!!" yuvi seethed, fury spitting out from every pore of his body.

He glared down his nose at ashi, thoroughly satisfied that his freakishly average height was finally good at something. Making ashi, match her large brain with her ego was what he enjoyed watching the most.

After months of getting her back and even more years of friendship before that, yuvi had picked up some tricks along the way on how to deal with ashi's ever changing mood swings and complete self importance. He suppressed his urge to smirk smugly when her eyes flickred away from his for a second.

"and I suppose, you must be the expert in this area since you yourself are just insane! Are you not??" she said angrily.

It had only been a few months that they were back from their trip, insanely in love with each other once again, but over each other's throat ever since then.

Preparations for tia's wedding were on. The gang was too busy to sort out yuvi's fights with ashi now. They just had to deal with the unpleasant, but funny noise everytime.

On the other hand, sid and vrinda were back, married.. Vrinda expecting his child, but more excited to see her friends tying a knot too.

Kabeer and sany obviously didn't care about what was happening around. They just couldn't get enough of each other. Refusing to except that they were in love with each other, they found each other on their bed every morning.

Sany (rolling off his bare shoulders) –" its quite late now, lets get ready.. ill meet you downstairs"

Kabeer (pulling on her wrist)- "no… wait a little longer.. please…."

Sany ( kissing on his cheeks)- "I gotta go!"

Kabeer- "that interior decorator.. karan.. he seems to be interested in you.."

Sany (smirking)- "yeah.. I know.. he did ask me for a date.. you know?"

Kabeer (gritting his teeth)- "so.. what did you say?"

Sany (surprised)- "what do you mean, what did I say?"

Kabeer- "I mean what did you? How would I know what you said?"

Sany- "so I have options?"

Kabeer (calmly)- "ofcourse….. not that we are together or something.. its your life.. you do what you want with it… you know.. we are just sleeping with each other coz we are single and friends.. don't worry, this can stop if you want to date someone else. Anyway, youll go back to London after this wedding."

Sany- "obviously I will. Just coz ashi asked me to, am here.. am not mad like bro, to leave everything and settle here for someone else.."

Kabeer- "fine.. then go!"

Sany- "yes! I am going! And I shall say a yes to karan… he seems nice.. you know!"

Kabeer- "very nice! Maybe you can leave everything and settle down here for HIM..."

Sany (gritting her teeth) – "maybe I will!"

Kabeer- "FINE!"

Sany- "FINE!!"

Yuvi shook his head slowly. "don't change the f**king subject ashi! My state of mind has nothing to do with what you did and you bloody well know it!"

"she had it coming yuvi! And if this happed to you, you'd kill the bloody person who even tries to look at me. So don't you dare ask me to keep my calm..OKKAY?"

"look at you.." yuvi scoffed. "you want to act tough now… pathetic!!"

"oh please! That was nothing!" ashi said waving her hand in front of his face. He hated when she did that. He pointed a finger an inch away from her nose and tilted his head until her eyes lined up.

"tell me why you did it?? What gives you the right to that to other women? Particularly other Pretty women?"

she hissed when she heard him call her pretty. Oh he didn't just do that. He would have to pay for it even if he meant to have fun right now.

"the right that I got, when you said that you'd not look at any other girl except me! And yuvi! Get that finger out og my face. I will use my teeth if I have to." Ashi interrupted in a low growl.

"oh! You would love that! Wouldn't you?" he sneered, moving his finger down to hover over her lips. "go ahead then.. you've already got my heart in your freaking pocket. Forget my finger. Why not take the whole hand.."

he could feel hot breath come out of her mouth in short and fast intervals curling around his hand. The heat spread through his arm like wildfire and cascaded over his body. Suddenly ashi yanked her hand down bending his finger as far back as she could.

"oh hell!!" yuvi shouted as ashi turned her wrist.  She jumped over the bed and glared at yuvi.

"I told you! Never take me lightly! Next time you point your finger towards me, ill surely bite it off!!"

"alright sweetheart!" he said grinning evily down at her and touching her nose with his lips softly, "am sorry ashi!"

and then he did something he knew would make her easily lose her sh*t. he bent down and swiftly crushed his lips to her careful not to touch her with his hands. It was firm enough to startle her and was over before she could recover and think to bite his lip or worse.

"urgh!" she growled and stomped her foot down on his fot hard.

He took a full step back  and growled back, "damn it ashi.. why are you so violent?"

Don't you use that tone with me yuvi!" she yelled as a red strand escaped her ponytail.

He felt himself soften instantly, and regretted when ashi pulled away her strand back. The light was hitting her in all the right places making yuvi's heart quicken.

"why did you do it ashi?" he asked breathlessly.

Kabeer looked at sany as she walked towards the tall and fair interior designer. How he hated the fact that she could chose someone else over him. He too could, but he never did. But she would walk with her gorgeous looks all over the city, not caring he was still there for her.

But why would she care? Why should she? They weren't together. They never wanted to. She could date others, then obviously he could.

He looked at one of the girls practicing  her dance, and walked towards her.

"heyy! Am kabeer!"

"hello! Am sonal!" she blushed.

"err.. so.. your tia's friend?"

"yep! Her school friend! Oh gawd! It seems to be so hot! Or is it just me coz am standing next to a hottie like you?"

"err.. no.." he smiled, "i.. i.. I got to go!" he quickly said.

"oh wait wait..  wanna meet again for coffee?"

"sure!" he left.

"whats happening to me! I was always good at this!  What the hell is happening.. I ned to talk to sany and see whats wrong with me." He thought to himself.

"why did you do it baby!" he asked ashi again. "what did she do to make you hate her so much?"

ashi rolled her eyes and tried in vain to free her arms. Yuvi was prepared and slid his hands into hers moving them between her back and the wall. "I mean.. were you jealous of that girl?"

"I was not jealous.. you didn't see how she was touching you?" she said as she licked her lips, "she made it very obvious that she fancied you. It was really obnoxious. Honestly.. how could you still not see that?"

interesting.." yuvi quipped and pressed his body closer.

"I am serious!" she croaked making him chuckle.

"no! you were jealous! Admit it, or ill kiss you again…"

"okay! Fine!" she exclaimed. She dropped her head back until it rested on the wall and glared at him. "I was jealous, okay? Just don't come more closer.." she mumbled as she bit her lips.

"and this made you mad so that you had to teach her a lesson?" he bent down to whisper in her ear. "is that right?"

"yuvi.." she moaned, still trying to wriggle her hands free.

"your sweating," he murmured against her throat.

"yuvi! Stop! I am mad at you! That's not fair"

"why? What did I do?" yuvi asked no longer caring who won the argument, or even remembering what they were arguing about.

"sany! Can I have a word with you?" kabeer stopped by.

She thanked her stars for sending him to her rescue. "sure!" she walked towards him.

"what??" she whispered, "what now?  You seemed quite amused by that girl.. why do you seem so sad? Did she reject you?"

"nope!" she asked me for coffee"

she tried hiding her frown, and sighed. " good for you! So?"

"so?"

"did you say a yes to her?"

"oh that? Yes I did.." he gulped

"hmm.." she looked down.

"but, I wont go.. I mean I cannot.. I was so good at this… but looks like I just cannot be with someone else.. what wrong with me?" kabeer scratched his head

"thers nothing wrong with you..i turned karan down too.." she sighed.

"why?" he raised his eyebrow

"coz.." she smiled "coz I want to go on a date with someone else.. not him"

"who" he grinned

"I don't know.. maybe you… if you still have it in you to please girls!"

"not girls! Only you!" he kissed her as he did his victory dance.

"because you are being stupid and your not even listening to me.. let me go! Oh!" ashi screamed.

"why? So that you can hit me again?"

he kissed her again tasting every bit of her as she moaned and bit his tongue.

"ouch!!" he moved behind. "you really hate me! Don't you ashi?"

she sat up and smiled down at him. "ofcourse not! You know I love you! Sorry about your tongue!"

yuvi smiled and helped her adjust her dress, "I love you too! And am fine. Id rather have a bruised tongue than have purple color all over my skin for months!"

Ashi chucked, "oh, that.. I mixed the non-skin-friendly color in that girl's shower. She had it coming."😉

_SnowFlake_ thumbnail
hukoom itni jaldi maan li
bt liz they went out for camping but whatever u wrote it seems like happening in hotel😕
Meeko thumbnail

hukoom itni jaldi maan li

bt liz they went out for camping but whatever u wrote it seems like happening in hotel😕

Coz i mentioned that it is few months later at tia's wedding and wer sids already married
So its a sorta leap
I mentioned it there
U didnt understand?
_SnowFlake_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: purpleoliza

Coz i mentioned that it is few months later at tia's wedding and wer sids already married
So its a sorta leap
I mentioned it there
U didnt understand?

oh now i got it😛 actually i was reading it very quickly and i guess jaldi me maine zyada notice nahi kiya😆
BTW, 1st thing is k it was really long wala part😃 luv u 4 this AY was as always adorable  and their cute fights😳& sany kabir...pahele tum mujhe ye batao k karan kya tumhara frnd hai🤣 but feeling bad for him sany ne bechare ka dill tod diya😆 
Meeko thumbnail

oh now i got it😛 actually i was reading it very quickly and i guess jaldi me maine zyada notice nahi kiya😆
BTW, 1st thing is k it was really long wala part😃 luv u 4 this AY was as always adorable  and their cute fights😳& sany kabir...pahele tum mujhe ye batao k karan kya tumhara frnd hai🤣 but feeling bad for him sany ne bechare ka dill tod diya😆 

Lol
About karan being my friend... No comments😆
And dont feel bad for kabeer, sany ne toh uske proposal ko except kar diya!
U go next now!