Remix

~When They Collide~ (AY, TR, SV FF)-Prt76Updt. - Page 92

_SnowFlake_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: BUBLAI

@ lizzie ... when are you updating ??? 🥱 wait karte karte main so jaungi ...

@trishu : lizzie is giving a tough competition to a tortoise ... 😆 par lagta woh bhi humare lizzie se haar jayega 😆😉

🤣🤣
aisa mat bolo yaar😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meeko thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Part 94

He leaped in her bed and looked deeply into her baby browns. "ashi, why do you look this hot baby?" he whispered.

"cozz.. i.." she covered the distance at once and found herself melting  all over again.

THUD!!!

"ouch!"  she yelled as she looked all over her room.

Ashi was all alone, on the floor.

"what?? Whats wrong with me? Hey bhaggu! Ye mujhe kya ho raha hai? Why am I dreaming about that psycho!"

It had been a while since she was alone in her room.  The night was the most peaceful one after she had let yuvi go. She finally knew she had him now, trusting him was never a problem during school days.. but now, it would take her time. She had taken enough time to get used to the fact that he still loved her, and was repenting hard.  And she was never going to let her trusting issues, come between them.

But now was the heights.. she dreamt of him when she could actually have him. She didn't need to fanaticize him in bed, looking at her as if she was the only woman on earth.

"mamam! Shona!" called out soniya, as she walked in with a cup of coffee.

Ashi-"mamma?"

Soniya (smiling)- "kyun? Kisi aur ko expect kar rahi ho?"

Ashi- "haan mom! Abhi jaao!"

Soniya- "of-fo mamam! Kitne time baad mil rahi ho, and you already want me to go?"

Ashi- "mom… kal raat hi toh baat hui thi.. now please go!"

Soniya- "toh? Jisko expect kar rahi ho, who bhi toh kal raat ko hi mila tha.."

Ashi (grunting)- "mom! Aap jaa rahi hai ya mein jaaoon yaahaan se?"

Soniya- "ok, ok! Ja rahi hoon.. par maa hoon tumhari! I want all the details!"

Ashi- "FINE! Ab  jaao!"

Soniya- "ashi.. why do you look this desperate to see him? Lagta hai ki ab tia ke saath hi, tium dono ki bhi shaadi karwaani hogi!"

Ashi(pushing her out of the room)-"FINE MOM! Tab fir timbo-thakur ki shaadi 20 years ke baad kawaani hogi! Now go!"

Yuvi (walking in, munching on an apple)- "kyun? 20 years baad kyun?"

Ashi (cutting in quickly)- "cause, if we get them married now, we all will be in jail for child marriage!"

Soniya rolled her eyes and handed the coffee to yuvi. Yuvi had been waiting for this moment too. He wanted to be with her, ask her why she didn't want the others to know about them, and moreover, just fill the distance between them.

Yuvi (sipping on the coffee)- "god ashi! Why do you look this hot?"

Ashi stared at him, widening her eyes. Didn't she just dream about this?  Was this all happening for real? If  yes, then she would surely get the passionate kiss she dreamt of last night.

She leaned in forward and closed her eyes.

"becoz.. i.." she waited for a moment, and opened her eyes when she didn't feel yuvi's lips on her.

She raised an eyebrow at yuvi as he smirked and took another sip.

"baby! I was serious.. why are you this hot? Its  cold outside, and your sweating?"

Ashi narrowed her eyes and pulled the cup from his hand.

"What??"

"mom got this coffee for me!" she glared.

The light coming from the window tickled her eyes. Sany looked as his side as she woke up and smiled. He looked so peaceful. She looked back at herself, and realized it wasn't her dream. She had actually spent the night with him. She quickly got of her bed and laid some sheets on her naked body.

Sany looked back at him, and found herself smiling again. She couldn't get it, that why was she guilty.. she had always done this when she was away. She has been with men, without knowing them. She had never even wanted to know their names sometimes for that matter. But with kabeer, why were things this different. Not different. Difficult.

She didn't have to feel for him and nor would he.  He would never want to be with a girl like her, and she might even lose a friend if she suggested it.

But why was she thinking of being with him? Wasn't all this just about satisfying her needs? She could not just like him? Or was she in love with him..

Sany shook her head vigorously and walked past him. She didn't want him to see her, again, in this vulnerable state.

She found a hand masking hers as she moved. She quickly turned around, and found it was kabeer. He still seemed to be sleepy, but half awake.

Kabeer (rubbing his eyes)- "where are you off to?"

Sany (sitting back on the bed)- "back to my room I guess.."

Kabeer- "why? Wait for a while, we'll have breakfast together, and then go meet the gang."

Sany- "what? Are we friends now? I hope you don't have anything in mind after last night.."

Kabeer- "oh come-on! It is we who decided it. Its nothing. We will continue this till we are stuck here, and then you go your way, and ill go mine. So calm down.. no feelings involved here."

Sany (trying to straighten her face)- "yeah.. fine!! No feelings involved.. ill go get some breakfast then."

Kabeer (pulling her back next to him)- "no, stay here for a while"

Sany (rolling her eyes)- "fine! But please lets wear some clothes.."

Yuvi spread himself on her bed and jumped.

Yuvi- "god ashi! Your bed is just awesome!"

Ashi (picking some clothes to change)- "please. Please don't jump like the monkey you are.. this is papa's room. Mamma and he were out the whole night, so I decided to use some peace.."

Yuvi (still bouncing)-"peace?"

Ashi- "yes peace.. and thant makes me wonder why are you here? To destroy my peace.."

Yuvi- "well ashi.. am here, coz I wanted to ask you, why cant we let our friends know that we are together? We cant wait for thy kingdom to come.."

Ashi- "coz we are not together.. but if you want to feel better.. everyone knows. I told them yesterday.. but still.. we are not together.. until you tell everyone that it was your fault as your always wrong, and ask them to always be on my side if we both have a fight..." (looked away in the air) "hmm… well, let that be.. tum ye kar hi nahi sakte.. chodo!"

Yuvi (narrowing his eyes)- " main- kar sakta hoon!- par karoonga nahi!"

Ashi- "hey bhaggu! Yeh ladke ek time pe do kaam kyun nahi kar sakte?"

Yuvi- "ashi.. baby.. mein apne reputation kharaab nahi karne waala"

Ashi (fake smiling)- "reputation? Kaunsi reputation? Reputation toh meri kharaab hogi when they'll know that I am with you.."

Yuvi- "jeez ashi.. tum coffee ki jagah acid pee rahi ho kya?"

Ashi- "haan! And if you don't shut up at this moment, ill have your blood next! You….. ^*)(&&)&()^( %%@$%^^& &^$%^$%#@ %&$%#^$%#@$!#!^%^&&**"

That was the last thing he heard from her, as he smashed his mouth on hers and felt her struggle.  He pressed in harder to calm her down and get kissed back.

Her eyelids fluttered as he held her so close to him, that she forgot  to breathe anymore.

Ashi closed her eyes, as her fingers snaked into his soft curls and smiled, 'and my dream did come true'

"what??" he broke apart and stared.

She giggled and kissed him back- "nothing"

The breakfast time had passed and no one was on time except tia and ranveer

Tia-"tia wonders, why are these guys so late?"

Ranveer(rubbing his eyes)-"oh great! Tia is still wondering! Don't you realize, people need sleep!  Look at the climate! We should be in bed right now!"

Tia- "o shut up camel! Tia has organized the trip, and she has to be in time.."

Ranveer- "but why  wake me up?"

Tia- "coz you are tia's better half. Only half of tia cannot handle all this alone!"

Ranveer (holding her hands) –"so tia, you don't need to do this alone. For that matter, you don't need to do this anymore. Things worked uout like you wanted them to. This trip did work out well, that too, all because of you. Ashi and yuvi are back together, sid and vrinda are working things out, for that matter, I even see some spaks between sanaya and kabeer. But now your work is done. You don't need to spoil our sleep for this trip anymore.."

Tia (pulling her hands away)- "don't hold tia's hands! Wrinkles aa jayenge tia ke haath par, and we don't even have any surgery for this"

Ranveer- "kitni interesting hai aap? Aapke saath rehte rehte hum bhi cosmetics ke baaremein kitnaa jaan gaye hai!"

Tia- "tia wont stop looking out for others! Aur tum tia ko ye sab mat bolo. Tia ko koi bewakoof nahi bana sakta!"

Ranveer(smirking)- "haan! Kyunki ye bewakoofon waali quality aap mein pehle se hi hai!" (staring at kabeer and sany as they entered) "shh… look, these two, they are coming in together.. there is something going on that we don't know.."

Tia-"huh?"

Ranveer-"heyy kabeer! Sany! You guys are late!"

Kabeer-"sorry dude.. but where are the others?"

Ranveer- "I don't know.. yuvi and sid were in my room this morning.. but now, cant find both of them.."

Tia- "and sany, where were you last night? Weve ben searching for you throughout.. tia and vrinda were worried for you."

Sany- "oh me? I was.. was with.. with ashi! In soniya aunty's room"

Ranveer- "cool, so you guys have cleared your differences finally! And you seem to be all okay with them being together!"

Sany-"yes.. WHAT?"

Kabeer-"yes yes! WHAT? WHO BEING TOGETHER?"

Tia-"ashi and yuvi! Didn't ashi tell you sany?"

Sany-" she.. she did! Yep! Am okay! Its their life! I cant interfere in his.."( looking at kabeer)- "hoping he wont interfere in mine.."

Tia- "whats going on between you two? What are you two hiding?"

Sany- "nothing.. am just happy for my brother.."

Ranveer- "so ashi told you how he asked for forgiveness in front of us, and then how he went on his knees and asked her out?"

Sany (confused)-"ugh.. yeah.. that was sweet of him.. rr.rright?"

Tia- "no, not sweet.. he didn't ask her out.. Camel! Wen this this happen? How did I miss this? Oh wait.. this did not happen.. sany! You didn't talk to ashi.. that means you were not with her.. then where were you?"

Kabeer (quickly)- "y..yes sany, where were you? We were worried!"

Ranveer- "wait. You disappeared last night.. with.. with kabeer.. and kabeer was alone last night.. he didn't open the door for yuvi.."

Tia- "oh tia's god! No! don't tell me!" (fake falling on ranveer) "oxygen! Tia needs oxygen! This didn't happen!"

Kabeer (stammering)- "what didn't?"

Sany- "nothing.. nothing happened"

Ranveer- "you.. you!! You?? YOU GUYS SPENT THE NIGHT TOGETHER?"

Tia (breathing heavely)- "are you both dating? Does yuvi know? Did you guys like. Do it?"

Sany- "oh god! Fine! Calm down. Its no, no and yes. No we are not dating." (loing back atkaber) "we never will. No bro doesn't know about this.. he doesn't need to.. and…yes.. yes we did it.. so calm down both of you. Its just casual. We both are okay with it.."

Kabeer- "and guys! No one needs to know this.. okay? Specially ashi.. please.."

Tia- "oh no no .. no.. tia cannot keep secrets.. and from ashi? No. she will find out anyway.."

Sany- "but not from you two.. if you let this out, ill tell everyone about your koocikooing eisode in the car the other night.. trust me! With the details.."

Tia (helplessly)- "fine! But don't involve tia in this!"

Ranveer (whispering to kabeer)- "dude! Good catch!"

_SnowFlake_ thumbnail
Gosh😲 itni jaldi
such a fab part...loved every bit
BUBLAI thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG !!!!!! Lizzieee  ... it was just an aweeesomeee update ... Just loveee you for this ... Its too too too good and on top of that a really long one ... I just loveddd it ... already read it thrice ... every bit of it was beautifully written 👏👏 AY was awesome ... sany-kabeer was too good ... tia-ranveer was good and quite entertaining ... The kiss was truly passionate ... loved everything about this update ... itne din o tak wait karwana was completely worth it ...muaaah 🤗
Meeko thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: BUBLAI

OMG !!!!!! Lizzieee  ... it was just an aweeesomeee update ... Just loveee you for this ... Its too too too good and on top of that a really long one ... I just loveddd it ... already read it thrice ... every bit of it was beautifully written 👏👏 AY was awesome ... sany-kabeer was too good ... tia-ranveer was good and quite entertaining ... The kiss was truly passionate ... loved everything about this update ... itne din o tak wait karwana was completely worth it ...muaaah 🤗

OMG appy!!! itne mehnat se ye part likha tha, coz u both keep cribbing ki part late aaya and chota aaya
am glad you liked it this much

trishu! laafa khaogi! itna bada part diya hai, seedhe se poora poora bataao kya accha laga😆

and you both, now 6 parts r left. each will give 2 now
am last
so appy ya trishu, 2- 2 parts do jaldi!
and 100 pe weel end it😭
_SnowFlake_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: purpleoliza

OMG appy!!! itne mehnat se ye part likha tha, coz u both keep cribbing ki part late aaya and chota aaya
am glad you liked it this much

trishu! laafa khaogi! itna bada part diya hai, seedhe se poora poora bataao kya accha laga😆

and you both, now 6 parts r left. each will give 2 now
am last
so appy ya trishu, 2- 2 parts do jaldi!
and 100 pe weel end it😭

chalo marhi lo but yaha tak nahi pahuchega tumhara laafa🤣
well,actually i can't choose one single part frm this updt bt if you insist so it would be the AY part😉 
okay, i'll go next
Meeko thumbnail
trishu!
ur updating??😲
jaldi do 2 parts!
kab tak milega?
cant wait ne longer!
_SnowFlake_ thumbnail