Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BUBLAI thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: _trish_

@appy-OMG hats off yaar for this partπŸ‘ it was too good, romantic, emotional part so finally ashi broked the walls n accepted yuvi😳😳 the dialogues were too suitable n the last bit was awww...😍 πŸ˜³

next part bhi jaldi kar doπŸ˜‰

bas bas ... itna tareef maat karo ... I am blushing now πŸ˜³ hehehe ... 
next part bhi jaldi chahiye madam ko ... uske liye thoda wait karo πŸ˜‰
Meeko thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
omfg appy!
u knw hw awesome this part of urs was.. it was just u who cld give them this beautiful closure.. not me.. trishu maybe.. but not me.. i so cldnt make it this beautiful.. i end up making it cocky always..
all tht they spoke bout, was easily recognised and understood..
it was just out of this world.. from the senti part to the romancic one.. and the best.. it was just ashi-yuvi-ish!
thnks for the part aappy! and plz cont fast.. u cant leave it here like this.. plzz

@remix fan... welcome to our lil remix world.. πŸ€—
uve come towards the end.. but am sure ull have fun :)

@trishu! beta horror ho ya kuch bhi.. jo tum bolo.. hum tumhaare saath hai!
bas tum tab tak billi mat ban jaana :P
BUBLAI thumbnail

Originally posted by: purpleoliza

omfg appy!

u knw hw awesome this part of urs was.. it was just u who cld give them this beautiful closure.. not me.. trishu maybe.. but not me.. i so cldnt make it this beautiful.. i end up making it cocky always..
it was just out of this world.. from the senti part to the romancic one.. and the best.. it was just ashi-yuvi-ish!
thnks for the part aappy! and plz cont fast.. u cant leave it here like this.. plzz

@Lizzie : thankyou sooo much dear ... It means a lot to me πŸ€—
I always try my best to keep it AY-ish and I am glad you felt it in this update πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
par tum dono itna tareef maat karo yaar ... mujhe sharam aa rahi hai 😳😳
love you both for such sweet comments ...
I will cont asap ... just need a little time πŸ˜›
_SnowFlake_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: BUBLAI

not a bad idea ... but we will definitely start something else ... and I hope you both will be there πŸ˜›

i'll be wid uπŸ˜‰
_SnowFlake_ thumbnail

omfg appy!

what🀣🀣
nahi banungiπŸ˜†
BUBLAI thumbnail
Part 92 :

kabeer went to sany's room where she was already waiting for him ...

Sany : '' dude ... what taken you so long ? found some other fish or what ?"

Kabeer : '' you are just impossible ... ofcourse not ... that's why I am here ... otherwise I would have been with someone else now "

Sany : '' Thank God you didn't find any other fish otherwise I would have to wait here the entire night "

Kabeer : " So ... can we just cut this out and get on with what we have planned to do ? "

Sany : " did we plan anything ? that would be boring ... It should be spontaneous and exciting "

Kabeer : " we completely think alike "

Sany : " Ofcourse we do ... that's why we agreed to do something like this " ( she winked at him )

Kabeer moved closer to her smiling naughtily ...

sany : '' dude just get on with this ... before I change my mind "

Kabeer : '' Are you like having second thoughts about it ...? We still have time ..."

Sany : '' are you out of your mind ? of course not ... I am just ... breathing in your sensation ..."

she moved closer to him and slowly unbuttoned his shirt ... the touch made both shiver ... sany slowly caressed his body with her finger ...
they slowly moved closer and closer and had a passionate lip-lock ... they both were feeling dizzy ... sany pushed him on the bed and both were feeling each other ...

( lizzie iske baad you continue but remember trishu is under-age ... hehehe )

On the other hand , Ashi and Yuvi were still feeling each other's presence ... both were thinking about what they had missed in all these years ... the touch and the warmth they both were abound with didn't existed in all these years ... Ashi would feel her numbness disappearing into the thin air ... both have their love of their life with them and now nothing else doesn't seem to matter anymore ...

they both were looking at each other intensely ... their eyes were saying all the unsaid things that doesn't need words to express but only the feeling and sensation of it seems to conquer the entire world ...

Yuvi : '' Thankyou ashi for giving me this chance ... It means a lot to me and I mean it "

Ashi : '' thanks to you too for not giving up on me in all these years "

Yuvi : '' uske liye mujhe bhi thanks bolna chahiye "

Ashi : '' no no ... I should say it "

Yuvi : '' No Ashi I should thankyou "

Ashi : '' Duh-ha ... I am saying na ... I should say it "

Yuvi : '' ofcourse not Ashi ... I should say it "

Ashi " Urghh !!! I am saying thankyou so you just just accept it ... Ashi bahut rare thankyou bolti hai so you should consider yourself really lucky "

Yuvi : " yes your highness !! main toh bhool hi gaya tha ..."

ashi : ''hey bhaggu ! itne jaldi hi bhoolne lage toh baad mein kya hoga ? "

Yuvi moved it front a little and whispered in her ears ... " tum rahogi na ... yaad dilane ke liye "

Ashi : '' yeh ladka toh har baat pe romantic ho jaata hai ... itne saalon se kitno pe try kar chuke ho ?"

Yuvi : " you know na I am Yuvraj dev ... mere piche toh hamesha girls rehte hain "

Ashi : '' oh yaa ... I know that ... hymph !! "

Yuvi was smiling inwardly seeing ashi's reaction ...

Yuvi : '' kyun Mademoiselle ... aap jealous ho rahi ho ? "

ashi : '' jealous my foot!!! I know you since like forever ... so I know it very well when you are teasing me and when you are serious ... main toh bechari girls ke baare mein soch rahi thi ... poor them ... " she winked at him ...

Yuvi : '' Oh gosh Wacko ... I love you like hell ... and this is why you are way too special for me " he hugged her tight ...

Ashi : '' ok now enough of huggy puggy ... now we should go back ... nahi toh baaki o ko lagega humlog mars pahunch gaye hai "

Yuvi : " you are just impossible "

Ashi :" yuviii ( sweetly ) "

Yuvi : '' yeah ( more sweetly ) "

Ashi : " just shut up and drive "

Yuvi : " no lets walk "

Ashi : " I guess party tumne throw ki so are you even interested in attending it ? "

Yuvi : " lets walk na ... party toh baad mein bhi ho sakta hai "

ashi : " aur walk humlog regularly karte hai ... tumhare jaise lazybone ka toh pata nahi but atleast i do it everyday "

Yuvi : " you are so unromantic " ashi gave him a peck on his cheeks ...

Ashi : " and now ?"

Yuvi : " a little less "

On the other hand Tia, Ranveer, sid, Vrinda and sheetal were waiting for ashi and Yuvi ..

Tia : " dekha camel ... tia shouldn't have listened to you ... yeh dono toh abhi tak nahi aaye "

Ranveer : " aa jayenge Tia ... don't worry "

Sid : '' nahi nahi ... we should worry ... kahin ashi Yuvi ko kha toh nahi gayi ... poor Yuvi "

Vrinda : " Aisi koi baat nahi hai ... woh dono aa jayenge ... aur thoda wait karte hai ... phir unhe dhoondne jayenge "

Sheetal : " yeh dono toh bilkul bursery kids ban gaye ... hamesha dhoond dhoond ke laana padta hai "
_SnowFlake_ thumbnail
appy, again another blasting partπŸ‘ the starting was Ahem ahem...πŸ˜›n AY uff! again fight milte hi start ho gaye bt that was cute😳 sid was impossible... kahin ashi Yuvi ko kha toh nahi gayi ... poor Yuvi "🀣🀣

@lizz- jo likhna hai likho sany kabir k part me... for me no probsπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Meeko thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
oh my sweet lord!
appy tht was so awesomee!!
i was literally over the floor.. u knw i love to read my name in the middle of something romantic..
lmao
u actually did tht?
trishu is so going to kill u.. and me mite be if i write more..
oh, btw, i want kabeer and sany to be the friends with benefits kind.. only if u two r ok with it.. we have only a few parts left for 100 :(
and then the new esssence uve added to my regular ay flavour!
thts awesome to...
loved the 2.. jus too cute for words..
now wen will u give us the next part?

BUBLAI thumbnail

oh my sweet lord!
appy tht was so awesomee!!
i was literally over the floor.. u knw i love to read my name in the middle of something romantic..
lmao
u actually did tht?
trishu is so going to kill u.. and me mite be if i write more..
oh, btw, i want kabeer and sany to be the friends with benefits kind.. only if u two r ok with it.. we have only a few parts left for 100 :(
and then the new esssence uve added to my regular ay flavour!
thts awesome to...
loved the 2.. jus too cute for words..
now wen will u give us the next part?

I have no problem with kabeer sany being friends with benefits kind ... I actually didn't know where to end it so just end it there πŸ˜‰... and its your turn madam ... we both are done with 2-2 updates each ... πŸ˜‰   thanks for liking the part πŸ˜›
_SnowFlake_ thumbnail
me too ok with sany kabir as frnds... actually from every side m okay🀣
lizz, it's ur turn dude...πŸ˜‰