Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_SnowFlake_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Part-77 

"mumma please don't say that to papa, if he doesn't know then I'll teach him" Ashi replied to Sonia

"You'll teach me? What do you mean you'll teach me? I know how to dance" Sumit snapped

"we will see that, I challenge you mujhe dance me hara ke dikhaao" Sonia snapped back

"okay, so where's your partner?" Sumit teased. Sonia was looking around but couldn't find anyone with whom she can go.

"I don't need any partner, I am alone is enough"

"HEY BHAGGU" Ashi yelled "I thought when child fights then parents sooth them but you two are totally opposite, me your daughter mujhe aap dono ko samhalna para raha hai"

Both of them kept silence n didn't say anything.

After sometime all were getting ready for party. Ashi was sitting alone in a corner, thinking about the selection of partner. She could not understand why everyone was refusing her and how Yuvi could refuse her. She wanted stop thinking about that but had no control on her thoughts. Then Tia saw her n called to join them in dress choosing.

"Ashi, come join us n select a dress for party" Tia smiled

Ashi went to the bed n saw some girly dresses "Duh uh, how can you think I'll wear these?"

"this is a ball dance n you need to wear some pretty cloths" Tia replied

"no no, timbo tamato you take this n I'll take my own, Okay" Ashi made a face n quickly went to her bag

"but Tia has too much designer dresses" Tia said with a big smile n she didn't care what did Ashi called her because she knows that Ashi's mood is little off and if Tia will react on that name then maybe Ashi's mood will be fully off n Tia doesn't want that at least before the party.

"so what?" Ashi yelled "don't you know me?"

"Tia knows you n also know that how to dress up for a party" Tia replied

"whatever, I don't need your advise for parties so leave me alone with my style" Ashi snapped at Tia

Other hand, boys were also choosing their cloths but Yuvi was looking out of the window. Ranveer saw him and went towards Yuvi. Put his hand on his shoulder but Yuvi didn't give any response

"bana, what are you thinking about? Come with us" Ranveer offered him but Yuvi was not listening at him. He was lost in his own thoughts, he was thinking about the time when he and Ashi was together, they were so happy.

"bana aap meri baat soon bhi rahe hai? hum kabse bole jaa rahe hai or aap kaha khoe hue hai?"

"please brother, don't disturb me" Yuvi replied

"but we are getting late for the party, have you remember we have sheetal's party?"

"yah I remember that" again looked out n start smiling

"okay, you keep flying in your thoughts n I'll get ready and aap bhi jaldi ayiye aisa na ho ki aapka yeh plan bhi flop ho jaye"

Other hand, Sany came out from room, walking in the corridor. She was still confused about Ashi. Suddenly saw Yuvi was coming towards her but not looking at. He was still lost in his own world, thinking about Ashi n smiling.

"Bhai, why are you smiling?" She asked

Yuvi smiled "you can't understand, at least not now"

"so when will I understand? After all am not a baby n don't treat me like this"

"I am not treating you as a baby, but now I can't say anything" he had no idea why he was so much happy, he doesn't know his own the actual reason.

"HAAAN???" Sany was totally confused now. Then Yuvi hugged her tightly n happily went back to his room. Sany was standing there confusedly.

Other hand, Sid was thinking how to dance with Vrinda. His non-sense mind was not working at all. He went to the Sheetal's room n saw all girls were there doing something with make up except Ashi. He knocked the front door. First Vrinda looked at him, watching her Sid turned his head in other direction.

"What the hell are you doing here? Tia tumhe apne dresses pahene ke liye nahi degi" Tia said

"Timbo timbo timbo, tum toh Sid se bhi zyada dumb ho, yeh tumhari tarha wingless angel nahi hai jo Barbie dresses pahnega" Ashi replied

"Sheetal, I need to talk to you" Sid said at Shells

Sheetal could understand why he came to her, of course for her di. So she didn't say anything to others and went out with Sid.

"kya hua? Sabko doubt ho gaya hoga that am helping you boys for pataao the girls"

"now you need to help me" Sid said

"what help? Jaldi bolo" Sany replied

"I don't know how to…………

"how to what?"

"how to dance with your di?"

"Ashi di was always right, you boys are really dumb, tumhe yeh samajhme nahi aaraha hai ki how to dance, in that case I'm not dancing with you n I'm not your partner so I can't tell you, you think your own"

"WHAT???? You're the love guru tum help nahi karogi toh kon karega?

Then Sheetal started thinking.

BUBLAI thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
part 76 : lizzie ... the part was really sweet ... the kabeer-sany convo was cute ...😊
sany is now a bit clear about AY... lets see how she understands their relationship ..πŸ˜ƒ
so now the masquerade ball --- that's exciting ...πŸ˜‰
I really liked that she and sumeet will dance together ... that's really sweet πŸ˜›
BUBLAI thumbnail
part 77 : Trishu...sumeet and sonia will always keep fighting and I really enjoy their fighting πŸ˜†
Tia and her dresses πŸ˜†πŸ˜† neverending barbiedoll collections πŸ˜†πŸ˜† poor ashi πŸ˜† kahan phaas gayi ?? πŸ˜†  sany and yuvi's bond is gradually developing πŸ˜›πŸ˜›  sheetal and sid are cute ... their bickerings are really sweet ... so the love guru is running out of ideas πŸ˜†
now waiting for the ballπŸ˜›
_SnowFlake_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: BUBLAI

part 77 : Trishu...sumeet and sonia will always keep fighting and I really enjoy their fighting πŸ˜†
Tia and her dresses πŸ˜†πŸ˜† neverending barbiedoll collections πŸ˜†πŸ˜† poor ashi πŸ˜† kahan phaas gayi ?? πŸ˜†  sany and yuvi's bond is gradually developing πŸ˜›πŸ˜›  sheetal and sid are cute ... their bickerings are really sweet ... so the love guru is running out of ideas πŸ˜†
now waiting for the ballπŸ˜›

thank u so much
kal tak ruk nahi payiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
i'll updt tomorrow😊
Meeko thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
YAYYY TRISHUUU
FRST UPDATE OUT OF THE 4
:D
it was so funny
sonu and sumets ki ladaai is amazing to read
and thn yuvi all lost in his own world :P
funniest was tia and herdresses.. she herself is a designer, am sure she can figure outsomething for ashi and ashi will not mind :P

_SnowFlake_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: purpleoliza

YAYYY TRISHUUU

FRST UPDATE OUT OF THE 4
:D
it was so funny
sonu and sumets ki ladaai is amazing to read
and thn yuvi all lost in his own world :P
funniest was tia and herdresses.. she herself is a designer, am sure she can figure outsomething for ashi and ashi will not mind :P

1stly what is this username changed😲😲😲😲 i thought yeh konsi bandi hai🀣
anyways thank u so muchπŸ€—
Meeko thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: 00123trisha

1stly what is this username changed😲 i thought yeh konsi bandi hai🀣
anyways thank u so muchπŸ€—

lol!
shocked????
accha ni hai kya?  :P
update soon! kab krogi?
BUBLAI thumbnail
WTC has made a century ... we have reached the 100th page πŸ₯³πŸ₯³yayyy !!!!!!

@trishu : madam ... tomorrow hua nahi hai kya abtak ?πŸ˜†
_SnowFlake_ thumbnail
Part-78 

The day turned into night. Everyone was ready for the party.

At the ball room, party was on. Sany and Kabir were sitting on bar. Kabir tried to talk to her but it was useless because she was looking left-right as far as eyes could see. He thought Sany is not comfortable with him as a date that's because she is finding another guy.

"Sany, are you sure you want to be MY date?" he was looking doubtable; don't even know what will be the answer.

Sany quickly turned her face to him and looked little confused "I asked you to be with me so it's obvious that I want to" she replied "but why did you asked that?"

"I thought you are looking for another date"

"WHAT?? Am looking for Yuvi not other guys" she said it little loudly

"Oh! Where are he and Ashi also?"

Sany was like she doesn't care of Ashi

Other hand, Sid entered in the party n saw Vrinda was already there. As Sheetal told him he went to her, he dressed up like a perfect gentleman and stood beside her.

"where you were?" Vrinda asked

Without said anything he bend down on his knees and put his hand front of her n said "will you dance with me?"

For a while they were looking at each other. Then Vrinda looked around, the other people were looking at them strangely n was laughing silently.

"Sid what non-sense are you doing? Dance abhi tak start nahi hua hai" Vrinda murmured at him. He looked at the dance floor which was empty. He quickly stood up and offered her his hand, she held it n smiled.

Ashi & Sumit entered in ball room, Sumit was looking for Soniya.

"maybe mumma will not come after all she has no date" Ashi said to Sumit

They both started walking at the same time Soniya was coming towards them with another man, quite hot.

"hello people" Soniya said to Ashi n Sumit. Sumit was looking jealous n Ashi's mouth was "Aaa" to saw that man.

"meet my friend Rohit" Soniya replied them n her face looks she proud to have that man with her

"Hi Mr.Ahuja n you must be Anvesha" the man shack hand with Ashi and also offered Sumit nut he didn't.

"excuse us, we need to go" Soniya replied n left without saying anything.

After their leaving "who the hell was he? Uski himmat kaise hui Soniya ke sath ghoomne ki?" Sumit angrily said to Ashi

"papa calm down, mumma yeh sab aapko jealous karne ke liye kar rahi hai that's all" Ashi replied

"whatever, but I don't like ke vo kisi or ke sath dance kare"

"oh please papa don't be so jealous, aaj main apki date hoon or dance partner bhi so you have to be with me n forget mumma, she is mad n trust me I know her more than you"

Other hand, Soniya was talking to the man, suddenly he belched front of her face n it smelled very bad

"eeehhh, what did you eat in launch, muli ke paratho ka maza liya tha kya?" Soniya asked him n he was shying front of her "actually yes" shyly answered

Yuvi was staring at Ashi n smiling but she was busy with her cell phone. Yuvi stood up n start walking towards her but suddenly a random girl blocked his way put her hand on his shoulders n start smiling

"hey yuvi, remember me? Hina" girl asked to him

Yuvi was confused because he didn't remember that girl and never heard her name "what are you saying? I don't know you" he replied

Then Ashi moved her eyes from her cell n saw Yuvi with that girl, she was looking angry, hurt she doesn't know how to act, and she was hurt and angry also. Then thought why she is caring for him, she turned her face in other way.

Other corner, Ranveer n Tia noticed that

"who is she n what the hell is she doing with Yuvi?" Tia angrily asked

"I really don't know but we need to stop that girl to come close to him I mean look at Ashi, koi bhi bol sakta hai vo hurt ho rahi hai" Ranveer replied

"wait, Tia kuch karegi" she went to Yuvi n the girl

"YUVI, Ranveer is looking for you" she pushed him towards Ranveer n he took him away from the girl

"So, who are you?" Tia asked to the girl

"I am Hina, Yuvi know me" she answered

"Tia don't think so, do know he is engaged?" Tia snorted

"WHAT??? engaged ???? kisse?"

"there she is? Anvesha" Tia pointed Ashi "can't you see Yuvi ki fianc hurt ho rahi hai"

"Oh I didn't know that, please say sorry to Yuvi" n she left

Tia thumbed up to Ranveer n Ranveer too. 

_SnowFlake_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: purpleoliza

lol!
shocked????
accha ni hai kya?  :P
update soon! kab krogi?

super coolπŸ˜‰
laao kar diyaπŸ˜†