bechaari ashi!
every1 wants yuvi to pataao her!
its going to be fun!
;)
and ashi to sany- chor kaheenke :))
lol!
shes sooo ashiii :P
and tia ne kya mast kaam kiya!lol
love herrr! kabeersany ko band kar diya ;)

next update mein>>
and wht do i say trishuu :((
it was soo emotionall!
loved the song bit!
and wht yuvi did!
but will ashi be fine soo soon?
lets see wht appy writes now
:Dawesome trishu!
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by elizaa

lmao trishuu!
nice update!
bechaari ashi!
every1 wants yuvi to pataao her!
its going to be fun!
;)
and ashi to sany- chor kaheenke :))
lol!
shes sooo ashiii :P
and tia ne kya mast kaam kiya!lol
love herrr! kabeersany ko band kar diya ;)

next update mein>>
and wht do i say trishuu :((
it was soo emotionall!
loved the song bit!
and wht yuvi did!
but will ashi be fine soo soon?
lets see wht appy writes now
:Dawesome trishu!
thank u sooo much lizz๐Ÿค—
i was lill worried about the last part especialy frm the song bit i thought tum logo ko pasand ayega ya nahi bt m glad u liked it๐Ÿ˜ƒ
@Trishu : loved both the parts dear ๐Ÿ˜› kabeer-sany are really cute ..๐Ÿ˜† they are giving tough competition to AY๐Ÿ˜‰ finally Tia ka brainwave kisi kaam aaya ๐Ÿ˜Ž  what a rocking idea !! ๐Ÿ˜†
the song is really beautiful ... Thanks for selectng it ๐Ÿ˜› it was emotional .. Yuvi did what he is best at ... now lets see how ashi reacts ๐Ÿ˜›

@lizzie : Ashi will not be fine soo soon ... 7 years of pain and an emotional song -- Its just not enough,is it ?  .. I am going next ...๐Ÿ˜›
Part 70 :

Yuvi : '' Tum samajh rahi ho main tumse kya kehna chah raha hoon ?? ''

Ashi :(breaking down ) '' Mujhe kuch nahi samajhna Yuvi ... what do you think Yuvi ?? 7 years tak main jis pain se guzri hoon kya woh main itne aasani se bhoola doon ... It's not that easy Yuvi ...
Every moment that I had to stay without you was like a sharp knife piercing through my heart ... I have died a thousands death in these years ... But ofcourse You didn't have any clue about this ... Remember , once you promised that we will solve all our problems together ... but you were never to be seen when I was going through all these ... i don't know what exactly happened that day when I saw you kissing that girl ... may be you were drunk just as you said ... but you never ever bothered to ask me what made me break my relationship with you ... i thought that you were confused at that time ... But I am sorry I can't forgive you for your 7 years of confusion ... after causing me so much of pain , I just can't believe you thought that I will forgive you for singing an emotional song for me ... sorry dude ... hum ab koi school ke teenagers nahi hai jo aise romantic show-offs se impressed ho jaye .. we are all grown -ups here ... jinhe apne mistakes ke poore realisation hone chahiye ... "

The others were completely shocked seeing the way Ashi reacted ... They had full confidence that this plan will definitely work ... Yuvi too was really shocked ... his eyes were welling up ... Tia realised that he will not be able to say anything ...

Tia : '' Ashi , Tia jaanti hain how you felt in these years ... but atleast hear him out once ''

ashi : '' No Timbo ... You just stay out from this ... there is nothing more to hear about it ... I have heard what i need to the previous day ... no more explanations need "

Yuvi : '' But Ashi .. atleast listen to me ''

Ashi : '' Just Shup up Yuvi ... stop thinking that I will forgive you for what you have done ... "

Yuvi : '' Uss baat ko 7 years ho gaye hain ashi ... can't you just let it go ?? ''

Ashi : '' LET IT Go !!! That must be so easy for you ... to just let go ... but I am not YOU "

Yuvi : ''Atleast try ... Trust me for once "

Ashi : '' Try !!! Why should I try ??? and Why should I trust you ?? so that you can break the trust once more and leave me in broken pieces ... sorry but ek aur baar yeh sehne ki himmat nahi hai mujhme"

Yuvi felt its useless to talk to her but still thought to give it another try ... Tia walked back to the others and they all went inside ... Ashi was just standing there with expressionless eyes ... there was so much hollowness in her eyes that it scared Yuvi ... Yuvi walked up to her ... he was looking intensely at her ... Ashi had just enough of it and she just turns to leave ... Yuvi ( softly ) : '' Ruko ashi ... I am not done yet !"

Ashi : '' why are you doing this yuvi ?? Do you even realise that by all this you are hurting me even more ??? Lets just leave it "

Yuvi : '' Ashi I have always known you as a really strong girl ... but now the girl I am seeing infront of me is a complete stranger ... I know that I have hurt you a lot ... You are not even ready to give me a chance ... but its just a request as a friend ... .don't let me and my doings break you so much that one day you yourself will not be able to identify yourself "

ashi : '' after doing so much to me ... itne lectures kyun ???''

Yuvi : '' i am not lecturing you ... I know you are really hurt now ... but don't let it change you ... today I see a hollowness in your eyes which I fail to comprehend ... and its all because of me ... I don't know why I always realise everything so late ??? After today , tum kya main bhi apne aap ko kabhi maaf nahi kar paoonga for what I have done to the wacko I have always known ...'always ' seems a distant word now ... I hope one day you will realise my love for you all over again and may or may be love me at that time ... but as of today , I will keep trying to make you realise how I feel for you ... although it means nothing to you anymore "

Ashi : '' you are confusing me yuvi ... but it will never mean anything to me ever again... try how much you want ... but this time I will not forgive you... I dont like repeating my mistakes so often "

Yuvi just smiled ... he got it that winning over Ashi will be a tough game to play in which he is risking everything , even the friendship but still he is ready for it ... Its all or none for him ... but without ashi its already nothing ... so it doesnot matter much for him ...

Yuvi : '' Ok ... lets see ... abb andar chalein ... ya phir yahin kulfi banne ka irada hai ??''

Ashi : '' tumhare rotten brains mein hi aise ideas aate hai ... thand mein raat ko garden mein aake gaana gaana "

Yuvi : '' okk ... ma'am ... all the fault is mine ... now lets go inside "

They both walked inside together ...

Ashi ( thinking ) : I wish main tumhe maaf kar pata Yuvi ... somewhere I too wanted that you ask for forgiveness and express your feelings ... but what to do ???? jo wound tum mere andar chhore usse bhadne mein poori life lag jayegi ... I know no one can ever love me more than you but I don't want to allow you to hurt me all over again ..

yuvi : (thinking) : "pata nahi what should I do to make me give another chance ... but I definitely need to do something fast ... vacations mein ab zyada din nahi raha''

On the other hand , Tia was really upset that all didn't go well ... she went back to the room where she locked kabeer and sany and opened the door ..

Sany : '' tia !!! what do you think of yourself ?? ''

Kabeer : '' Tia tumne humein lock kyun kar di ??''

Tia : '' Tia is in no mood to explain anything ... Tia is sorry " and she goes out from there ...

Sany and kabeer were looking at each other not knowing what happened ..

Sany : '' Lats go and find bro ...fast''
 they rushes to find Yuvi ...
Originally posted by BUBLAI

@Trishu : loved both the parts dear ๐Ÿ˜› kabeer-sany are really cute ..๐Ÿ˜† they are giving tough competition to AY๐Ÿ˜‰ finally Tia ka brainwave kisi kaam aaya ๐Ÿ˜Ž  what a rocking idea !! ๐Ÿ˜†
the song is really beautiful ... Thanks for selectng it ๐Ÿ˜› it was emotional .. Yuvi did what he is best at ... now lets see how ashi reacts ๐Ÿ˜›

@lizzie : Ashi will not be fine soo soon ... 7 years of pain and an emotional song -- Its just not enough,is it ?  .. I am going next ...๐Ÿ˜›
thank u apps๐Ÿค— m glad u liked it
lets read ur part but remember ek or part likhna hai tumhe๐Ÿ˜‰
OMG apps the updt was muaah๐Ÿค— my part was emotional but ur wala was maha emotional...really
once again ur dialogues were outstanding๐Ÿ‘ashi was right at her place n yuvi was also right by his side๐Ÿ˜Š so ashi ko pataao operation still on han๐Ÿ˜† n tia fokat mey bach gayi sany kabir se๐Ÿ˜›
now right the next one

fir lizz se 4 updts he..he...he๐Ÿ˜ˆ
Originally posted by 00123trisha

OMG apps the updt was muaah๐Ÿค— my part was emotional but ur wala was maha emotional...really
once again ur dialogues were outstanding๐Ÿ‘ashi was right at her place n yuvi was also right by his side๐Ÿ˜Š so ashi ko pataao operation still on han๐Ÿ˜† n tia fokat mey bach gayi sany kabir se๐Ÿ˜›
now right the next one

Thankyou sooo much trishu ๐Ÿค— thanks a ton for your appreciation ๐Ÿค—
yeah , the operation is still on ...๐Ÿ˜† I am thinking abt what to do next ... I will update it by tonight or by tomorrow ๐Ÿ˜›
Lizzie se bina wasooli kiye usse chodenge hi nahi ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ˆ
Originally posted by 00123trisha

now right the next one

4 kyun?
waah bhai waah!
u guys r giving me 3 3 updates coz i gav 3!
fir if i give u guys 4, toh ull have to give me 4 too!
chalega toh bolo๐Ÿ˜†

Thankyou sooo much trishu ๐Ÿค— thanks a ton for your appreciation ๐Ÿค—
yeah , the operation is still on ...๐Ÿ˜† I am thinking abt what to do next ... I will update it by tonight or by tomorrow ๐Ÿ˜›
Lizzie se bina wasooli kiye usse chodenge hi nahi ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ˆ
wwaah madame!
padne ki jab baari aayi, tab acche se padhey!
ab likho and fal ki naa socho!
fruit already mil chuka hai!
lol

ikr!
not so soon!
ab toh poora chakkar shuru hua hai!
yuvi ko bhi dikhaaye, aiwein drunk hoke kiss karne ki sazaa๐Ÿ˜†