Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BUBLAI thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: 00123trisha

welcum😊
now lets take some restπŸ˜‰ coz it's lizz's turn before her no updts from usπŸ˜†

totally trishu πŸ˜‰ 

@ lizzie : u better update soon 😈
_SnowFlake_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: BUBLAI

totally trishu πŸ˜‰ 

@ lizzie : u better update soon 😈

lol...πŸ˜†
Meeko thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
part 61!!
appy!!
awesomeee job!!
kabir and sanys part was cute! they r the next ay of this ff ;)
and sid vrindas convo was soo funny! shur mein sids like.. sheetal this sheetal tht.. and wen vrinda goes like yeah.. kittni badi rebel hai, toh hes like, all against her.. tht shes atleast nt as bad as ashi ;)
as the fact tht ranveer and tia are still in the fighthingn mood, it looks awesome on them! love their lil nokjokhs! aapy!  veryy well writte. they wer totally the tiara we see on remix ;)
ranveer pulling her legs, and she snapping bk at him :))
and then ashiyuvi.. appy... r u like serious?? did u write this??
ay feelings.. ashi was soo disturbed coz she didnt want to telll him everything.. she wanted him to understand.. at the same time, she had mixed feelings bout loving him and feeling worse bout it..
on the other hand yuvi was behaving like a kid instead... all dumb.. cldnt he understand wht was going on..  but tht was sooo yuvi!
and appy can i say tht i llove u so much for this update! i so enjoyed reading this part.. specially the last part! now am going to read the next update... am so glad! badey badey update!
u and trishu have given amazing upades this time! i promise ill give u good long ones too :D
Meeko thumbnail
about part 62!!
apppy dear!
goshhh!
again! u seem to be awesome at dialogue delivery! 
like seriously!
its an inborn talent, or maybe its about watching too many comedy-romanic flicks!
like u wrote down every lil thing i thot theyd be feeling! tht too they poured out ecverythign in such a way tht they were not clear AT all, but the other got it clearly!
now if thts not an amazing work, thn wht is it?
i was actually  reading slowly to ctch up with wht they both said to each other in the end.. it was so mystical.  lol.. if thts a word ;)
at this moment i feel bad for yuvi too.. tho it WAS his fault wen he kissed bak the girl.. but then.. he also has been alone since then.. coz ashi never gave him the explanation for y she left.. he was equally disturbed.. the soulmate theory seems to completely work on them! lol
anyway.. ill go next!
m enjoying wtc so much!
hope u guys r too :D

Meeko thumbnail

Part 63

Ashi and yuvi had been walking quietly for a while. Both of them didn't try looking at each other. They both thought that they had spoken to each other beyond limits. Ashi knew, that if she'd break the silence now, yuvi might just be direct to her this time. And she didn't want to talk about anything to him at the moment. On the other side, yuvi knew how difficult ashi was acting. It was getting colder now. And the warm clothes they had were proving useless. Their legs had given up too. They both didn't have the strength to walk any longer. They were on the road, but couldn't see a single vehicle passing by. It was snowing too, but it wasn't that bad. Had they been in one place any longer, theyd surely freeze up. Yuvi didn't think any longer. He quietly twirled his palms around hers, holding her hand tight, and sort of reassuring her, that come what may, they will be safe soon.

Kabeer and sany had almost reached a point in the jungles where they found it difficult to remember the way back. kabeer was quite skeptical when it came to sanys weird ideas. He finaly concluded, that come what may. They were going back. he cleared his throat and finally spoke up.

"sany. We are going back. we've entered almost the mid of the jungles, and its quiet difficult to remember the way. We'd better go back"

"am not going back!" she yelled back at him. "am not going back without yuvi!"

"fine then! Stay here! I am going back! as just for some information,  this is india.. tum toh pehle yaahaan aayi nahi ho, so tumko pata nahi hai yaaha ke wild animals kaise hai. "

"HELLO! Wild animals har jagah k eek se hotey hai! Scary! Dangerous! Man eaters! Unpredictable! And what not! Is mien india naa aaneki baat kahaan se aayi!"

"so good! Atleast you know with what you'd be dealing all alone, for the whole night. So yeah! Good bye! Happy dinner! I mein happy being dinner?"

Kabeer walked off. He was quite slow while he walked away. 'plz god, send her back! plz plz plz! Sany come along! Plz plz!' he closed his eyes tight and prayed.

Sany was quite confused, and didn't know much how to deal with the situation. She ran along and stopped him.

"KABEER! WAIT! How can you leave a girl like that alone at this time? Saare duniya ke men ki chivalry mar gayi hai kya?"

"I asked you to come back! you wanted to stay alone!"

"so?? So?? So you will leave me and go? Not that I am scared or something! Am just teaching you some manners!"

"ofcourse sanaya dev!"

Her heart always skipped a beat when he took her full name. no one usually did that. No one usually called her sanaya.. sanaya dev.

"ofcourse you are not scared! Yor the famous dev! How can you be scared! Your just trying to teach me things! But.."

"but what?"

"but I don't want you as my teacher!" he pouted. "so brave sany! Be here! Ive got to go!" he walked back.

She looked at him, all the more confused, and ran behind him. "no wait.. chuck it! Ill come along"

Kabeer has this weird smile as she held his hand and walked along.

Back to the hotel.

Tia looked quite upset coz kabeer and sany had been missing. And if this was a consolation after the ever missing couple ashi yuvi, she had to go get kabeer and sany back from the mall. She knew sheetal would be very upset. There was a party thrown for the night, and four people from the group were missing. She spoke to vrinda and left with ranveer to get back kabeer. And if this was not enough, sid insisted on getting his friend back. he was so sure yuvi was in some trouble.

Tia sat along with the other three and made a fool-proof plan, where in, all of them would return back for the party, and shell's would be all surprised to have all of them together.

So according to the plan, she and ranveer would go get kabeer and sany, whereas sid and vrinda would go with some local and get back ashi yuvi. They had six hours in all, and made sure that they'd be back in six hours come what may.

Yuvi had been holding ashi's hands throughout, while they waited for some vehicle to pass by. It was getting chiller, and sitting there on the road was getting more difficult, till a van stopped by. Yuvi waved for a lift, and they seemed to be too lucky to get one.

There was an old man sitting by. He seemed to be a decent one. Yuvi sat next to him, while ashi followed him by sitting in the passenger seat. After a few conversations, they came to know that the old man had come searching for them.

"so your yuvi and yuvir mrs dev right?" he smiled.

Ashi and yuvi found it too difficult to understand how he must be knowing them. And that to mrs. Dev? God!!! Not again.

"so, wheres my truck?" he looked at yuvi.

"your truck?"

"oh son! The house you stayed last night was mine. I reached home today morning, and my wife sent me to hunt you both.."

"hunt us down??!?!?!?" ashi exclaimed

"no no. I mean to say.. my wife sent me to get you two back. the weather was getting worse, and the truck you had stolen from the garage, it didn't have enough  petrol. Moreover, the brakes were jammed. We were worried for you two.."

Yuvi looked back at ashi with a smirk, as if he had to say 'see! Its not because of me we are in this state.. you stole a truck without breaks! And we'd be dead if I dint happen to crash it down!"

Ashi understood every reaction of his. She rolled her eyes and yawned.

".. and am taking you both back. ill drop you both to the hotel tomorrow morning. The roads ahead are jammed too. And son.. how irresponsible you could be. You had your wife along. If once you had asked my wife for the truck, she'd tell you bout the brakes. Do you even know how upset she is with you.."

Ashi coughed at what the old man had to say. She knew how yuvi hated that woman. And now he'd have to tolerate her for another night!! "well deserved!" she thought.

Sheetal was all alone in the hotel lobby. She was not angry this time. She was just low. This was not how she had expected her birthday to go. How could they do this to her. All of them left her all alone.. alone by herself. And when she'd want some privacy, her so-called-sisters would pounce on her invading her personal space.

It was long before she felt a pat on her back. she turned back and was completely shocked to see them here. The best thing that could have ever happened for her birthday.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUNKEY!!" she kissed her.

"OMG! Aunty!! Thank you so sooo much! Aap dono yahaan?"

It was soniya and sumeet. They had finally reached after soniya torturing sumeet, till he felt hell was a better place to live and do business. The woman would never let him use his time in the most amazing place of his life. "his office"

Tia was too impressed with her mom, coz she couldn't make her papa sit in the house for a long time. But she was soniya. Soniya ray. She always got what she wanted.

Soniya heard bout the whole story from sheetal and wa quiet upset with her daughters. Mostly mamam. "yeh log kabhi badey nahi hoge!" she sighed.

Soniya quickly made a call, and pulled sheetal along to some amazing disc in town. Sheetal jumped with joy as she heard the name. now she didn't want anyone around. She had the best company. With loads of attention around. She had the SUPERSTAR with her. And with loads of freedom and with no annoying "bhai's" on her head!

"err. Soniya, cant we go to some amazing restaurant instead. Great ambiance.. amazing food.. and beautiful weather.. what say?"

"uff kukrejha! I know ki aap ki umar mein discs nahi jaana chahiye, log theek nahi samjhege.. par don't worry, you have two beautiful girls to go with you, kuch nahi toh tum hamare guardian ke liye toh pass kar hi sakte ho!" she hid her smile.

"meri umar? Meri umar matlab kya? Tum! Tum…"

"haan! Mein! Mien kehdoongi, kit um hamaare guardian ho.. toh tumhe naachna bhi nahi padega! Ghutno mein dard hai na.."

Sheetal giggled at the scene. How she had missed all this..

"mere ghutno mein koi dard nahi ho raha! Chalo! Batata hoon ki kaun aged ho raha hai!!"

Yuvi held his head down as the woman fumed up at him. She was quiet sensitive about her truck. And now it was in the no-man's land.. "yuvi!!!!" she grunted.

Ashi held her smirk throughout. She was enjoying the amazing treatment yuvi was getting. But that was not not going to last for too long. Her husband saved yuvi and asked the two of them to go to their room and rest.

"go go! And ill send you your dinner." She grunted.

On the other hand, sid and vrinda find kabeer sany getting out of the jungle. Finally they can go back to the hotel with someone.

BUBLAI thumbnail
Originally posted by: elizaa

part 61!!

appy!!
awesomeee job!!
kabir and sanys part was cute! they r the next ay of this ff ;)
and sid vrindas convo was soo funny! shur mein sids like.. sheetal this sheetal tht.. and wen vrinda goes like yeah.. kittni badi rebel hai, toh hes like, all against her.. tht shes atleast nt as bad as ashi ;)
as the fact tht ranveer and tia are still in the fighthingn mood, it looks awesome on them! love their lil nokjokhs! aapy!  veryy well writte. they wer totally the tiara we see on remix ;)
ranveer pulling her legs, and she snapping bk at him :))
and then ashiyuvi.. appy... r u like serious?? did u write this??
ay feelings.. ashi was soo disturbed coz she didnt want to telll him everything.. she wanted him to understand.. at the same time, she had mixed feelings bout loving him and feeling worse bout it..
on the other hand yuvi was behaving like a kid instead... all dumb.. cldnt he understand wht was going on..  but tht was sooo yuvi!
and appy can i say tht i llove u so much for this update! i so enjoyed reading this part.. specially the last part! now am going to read the next update... am so glad! badey badey update!
u and trishu have given amazing upades this time! i promise ill give u good long ones too :D

thankyou sooo much lizzie for liking the part πŸ€—... It seriously means a lot to me πŸ˜›πŸ˜› when I start writing I just write down whatever comes to my mind at that time and that depends to a great extent on the lines of my thoughts going on in my mind at that moment 😊  I am really glad and obliged that you both liked the part ...πŸ˜›
BUBLAI thumbnail
Originally posted by: elizaa

about part 62!!

apppy dear!
goshhh!
again! u seem to be awesome at dialogue delivery! 
like seriously!
its an inborn talent, or maybe its about watching too many comedy-romanic flicks!
like u wrote down every lil thing i thot theyd be feeling! tht too they poured out ecverythign in such a way tht they were not clear AT all, but the other got it clearly!
now if thts not an amazing work, thn wht is it?
i was actually  reading slowly to ctch up with wht they both said to each other in the end.. it was so mystical.  lol.. if thts a word ;)
at this moment i feel bad for yuvi too.. tho it WAS his fault wen he kissed bak the girl.. but then.. he also has been alone since then.. coz ashi never gave him the explanation for y she left.. he was equally disturbed.. the soulmate theory seems to completely work on them! lol
anyway.. ill go next!
m enjoying wtc so much!
hope u guys r too :D

that puzzlewala thing is from my personal experience ... At one point of time I told that to someone ... while writing the update it just suddenly got back to me as a memory flash  kuch talent hai ki nahi pata nahi but I am glad that atleast through wtc i have managed to pour out a little part of what's inside me , my thoughts.feelings and experiences πŸ˜›

I totally agree with you that the the soulmate theory works with them ... they are just perfect for it πŸ˜›
I am going to read your part and then comment πŸ˜›

i totally agree that
Meeko thumbnail

part 63

Ashi was in no mood to talk to yuvi. She laid on the bed and yuvi rested on the couch.

"so we are back to the wretched place again" said yuvi.

Ashi didn't reply to this.

She simple looked around. The interiors of the house seemed to take away all her attention. How come she didn't notice this before. Might be just coz the dufus bothered her too much then but now she didn't want to think bout him. She just chose to ignore what he said. She had changed so much.. had it been her mauriya days, she'd surely throttle  him out of his wits. But now, she would rather think more rationally.

"ashi.."

There was no reply again. She looked at the different types of veneers used in the space. They all seemed to be exquisite. The place was quiet old, might be many broken too, but had its different art. Yuvi had been blabbering in the background, but ashi wanted to go take a wash. She looked around for the washroom, but couldn't place where it was. She looked straight and sighed. 'seriously ashi.. your going insane'

There were a line of wardrobes. The middle wardrobe has a shutter leading to the washroom door.

She went to freshen up leaving the wardrobe door open. The distance between the wardrobe door and the washroom door was hardly 3 feet. Yuvi stood outside the doors and tried talking to ashi, and went bonkers when she didn't reply.

-       -

Yuvi- "ow!"

Ashi- "oof!"

Thud!

Yuvi- "get off me anvesha!"

Ashi- "i- I cant"

Yuvi- "I know how incredibly god-like my looks are, but please! Try to contain yourself!"

Ashi- "no you stupid git! I mean! Theres no room!

Yuvi- "well, open the bathroom door!"

Ashi- "ive tried already! It wont move!"

Yuvi- "try harder!"

Ashi- "I did! Try opening the wardrobe door! Dufus! How did you land in here!"

Yuvi- "doesn't open!.. and you weren't listening. Who knew these locks are jammed!

Ashi- so?? So tum mere bathroom ke bahar watchman ki tarah khade rahoge in the dark?"

Yuvi- "don't pretend tumne mujhe dekha nahi!"

Ashi- "BONE HEAD! Mujhe suicidal attempts nahi aatey!"

Yuvi- "kuch der pehle toh aa rahe the!"

Ashi- "help!! Somebody helppp!!!!"

Yuvi- "shut up ashi"

Ashi- "helppp!! Am trapped here with a bonehead!!"

Yuvi- "banging on the door is not going to work"

Ashi- "HELLLO!! Some one! Auntyyy!!! Get us outtt!!"

Yuvi- "cant you see the thick block shutters? No sound can get out of here. We will have to wait till the oldies come with our breakfast!!"

Ashi- "huh?"

Yuvi- "and what do u mean you want to get out? I need to get out too!"

Ashi- "for all I care.. you can rot here yuvi! Anyway, I cant believe I got in all this mes again! All cause of you!"

Yuvi- "are you implying that it is my fault??"

Ashi- "only because it is!"

Yuvi- "you were the one who closed the bathroom door when I was standing right in front of you.

Ashi- "and you were the one who shut the wardrobe shutter. How was I to see you in all the darkness? With glowing beads??"

Yuvi (smirked)- "aah! Id die to see you in those!"

Ashi- "shut up pervert! Still wasn't my fault, though"

Yuvi- "fine.. we still have to get out of here ASAP!"

Ashi- "how are we going to get out of here.."

Yuvi- "no idea! i wonder why I am so desperate for tht oldie to come to our from today.."

Ashi- "only if I hadn't closed the bathroom! Atleast id have place to breathe. This is so aweful"

Yuvi- "yes it is!"

Ashi- "why were you anyway?"

Yuvi- "coz I've been trying to talk to you sine.. forever."

Ashi-  "what? Why?"

Yuvi- "yawn.. I don't remember now."

Ashi- "don't remember?"

Yuvi- "I was bored."

Ashi- "honestly!"

Yuvi- "yes, honestly!"

Ashi- "ya kyat um kuch chupaane ki kosish kar rahe ho!"

Yuvi- "kya chupaane ki koshish karoonga mein ab?"

Ashi- "ke tum yahaan apne chest ke baal count kar rahe the!"

Yuvi- "shut up ashi.. tumhare pj's kitne outdated hai!"

Ashi- "stop breathing on my shoulder! Will you?

Yuvi- "well, where else am I to breathe?"

Ashi- "pata nahi.. anywhere but not my shoulder!"

Yuvi- "now your trying to bug me ashi!"

Ashi- "but don't you see? Its so easy! Just stop breathing! And try to thik of ways to get outtt!"

Yuvi- "I cant think of anything.."

Ashi- "thts coz your brains are frozen!"

Yuvi- "shut up and think!"

Ashi- "fine!"

Yuvi- "fine! But stop hitting me!"

After a moment of silence.

Ashi- "in case youv'e forgotten, we are trapped!"

Yuvi- "its like a coffin here.."

Ashi- "thank god neither of us is claustrophobic.."

Yuvi (moves a little)- "clawstrophooobic??"

Ashi- "duh! Afraid of small places.."

Yuvi- "shut up ashi!"

Ashi- "no.. I think I need entertainment! Its time for singing!"

Ashi holds her throat and sings in the most annoying tone ever.

Ashi- "NAAA KOIII TENNNSSSIIOOONNN LEEENNAAA!!"

Yuvi- "plz plz shut up!"

Ashi- "if you do so!"

Yuvi- "ok.."

Ashi- "ok!"

Yuvi- "fine!"

Ashi- "fine!"

Lol! I am so srry for this part.. ashu threatened me to put something like this. She read it in some story.. so I had to.. the one whos going next, can make some nice use of the current situation they r in.

BUBLAI thumbnail
@lizzie : the kabeer-sany part was really cute ... they are so good together ... really enjoy their bickerings πŸ˜†πŸ˜›   so now all four are on a search -- bechare bhi kya kare ... aise hi log missing hota raha toh party attend karne wala koi nahi hoga πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sid and vrinda -- dhoondne gaye the kisi aur ko but mila koi aur πŸ˜†
and AY --- hey bhaggu !!! phirse woh aunty ... really loved the silent convo between them ... and poor Yuvi !!1 aunty se aur ek lecture ... ashi will be ashi !!! having fun watching the scene πŸ˜†
so sonia is finally here πŸ₯³ party time !!! loved her bickerings with sumeet ahuja πŸ˜†
some people never grows up πŸ˜†πŸ˜› really enjoyed reading the update πŸ˜›

πŸ˜›
Meeko thumbnail
Originally posted by: BUBLAI

@lizzie : the kabeer-sany part was really cute ... they are so good together ... really enjoy their bickerings πŸ˜†πŸ˜›   so now all four are on a search -- bechare bhi kya kare ... aise hi log missing hota raha toh party attend karne wala koi nahi hoga πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sid and vrinda -- dhoondne gaye the kisi aur ko but mila koi aur πŸ˜†
and AY --- hey bhaggu !!! phirse woh aunty ... really loved the silent convo between them ... and poor Yuvi !!1 aunty se aur ek lecture ... ashi will be ashi !!! having fun watching the scene πŸ˜†
so sonia is finally here πŸ₯³ party time !!! loved her bickerings with sumeet ahuja πŸ˜†
some people never grows up πŸ˜†πŸ˜› really enjoyed reading the update πŸ˜›

πŸ˜›

thnks appy!!!πŸ€—
now read the next part, and strt writng plzz!
i really want a nice emotional lovey dovey part from ur end.. but plz dnt make it like ashi's showing her love.. just tht shes showing it unintentionllly..
u knw wht i mean rite?
:D