Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meeko thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: BUBLAI

Kash maar paati yaar 😡... I called them today and they said that they themselves don't have star utsav in their catalogue so they can't provide 😭... but still i requested them to try ... lets c what happens ...

sexy bad news for me!
guess wht!
i have str utsav!
for free!
remix restrted!
but its at 1pm..
office timngs!
just imagine hw sucking it must be for me!
like am literally wanting to punch some1 hard! grrr

and trishu! am srry i didtn reply earlier... plz do strt the ff on ay! am desp waiting! mwah! jaldi karo!
and appy, next part is ur turn.. fast fast!
BUBLAI thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
PART 58 :

Yuvi went to the kitchen and saw that the aunty has laid down all ingredients she has on the table ...

Yuvi : (thinking) : I thought I have to cook meal only for ashi but yeh aunty toh lagta hai mujhe poore city ke liye khana banwayegi ''

Yuvi : '' aunty ... why have you taken out everything ... ??? I know what Ashi likes and I can help myself ... You don't need to worry ''

Aunty : '' woh toh dikh raha hai ... bekaar mein bechari ko upset kar diya ... I don't want to take any risks ... bekaar mein kuch ghatiya dish bana diya toh woh aur upset ho jayegi ... isiliye you cook all the dishes possible with these ingredients and she will have whichever she likes ''

Yuvi : '' par aunty ... aise toh khana ek saal mein bhi pakana khatam nahi hoga , toh woh bechaari khayegi kab ?''

Aunty was very determined to make Yuvi cook all the dishes possible and Yuvi sulkingly agreed to it ...

Yuvi : '' I hope ke aaj khana banate banate mein kahin oven ke aandar na chala jaoon ''
he started cutting the vegetables and was getting irritated seeing the aunty relaxing and enjoying a carrot with cheeto ...

Yuvi : '' It would have been so better if the eagle would have taken cheeto instead of Ashi's mobile ... that way she would have been happy talking to sheetal and i would not have been making dishes for her ... damn that eagle !!! aajkal meat chodke metal aur plastic khana start kar diya ... arghh !!! ''

On the other hand , in the hotel , kabeer and sany were thinking about how to sneak out from the hotel ...

Sany : '' kabeer , please think about something ... humein at any cost yahan se nikal na hi hai ''

Kabeer : '' Tia will never allow us to get out from here ... it's sheetal's birthday and we need to stay here ''

Sany : '' I know that kabeer ... stop repeating facts for me ... i am not dumb alright ... pata nahi bro kahan hai aur woh bhi uss ashi ke saath ... humein jaldi hi kuch sochna padega ''

Kabeer : '' stop cursing ashi like that sany ... tumhein jis baare mein poora paata nahi hai , you should not be judgemental in that matter ''

Sany : '' Oh !!! so I am judgemental ... what about the opinions that you guys have formed about bro , huh ?? ''

kabeer : '' It's impossible to talk about a bro with his sister ... things will not go to brain in a straightforward manner ... there will be a biased opinion somewhere ...''

sany : '' look kabeer ... I don't know what you thik about me , but I can deal with truths in a fair manner ...''

kabeer : '' lets leave it sany , what are we fighting for ?? ''

sany : '' for my bro and you supposed best buddy ''

On the other hand , Yuvi was having a really tough time , doing everything all by himself ...

Yuvi : '' aunty , would you mind helping me a bit ??''

Aunty : '' she is your wife ... you should be cooking for her without anyone's help ... girls always love their boyfriends and husbands to cook for them ... they find it really romantic , you see ''

Yuvi : '' hmmm ... but jis speed mein khana ban raha hai ... I just hope ashi bhook ke maare kahin mujhe hot oil mein fry na kar de '' Yuvi is daydreaming about Ashi pulling him to a huge cauldron , oil is burning in it ...
she is laughing out loud ''ha ha ha ... mujhe khana dene mein itna late ... now i will fry you and have it ... ha ha ha '' and she throws him in the cauldron ...Yuvi suddenly screams out '' save me save me !!! ... don't fry me Ashi ''

The aunty came rushing to him and ashi too hearing him scream rushed to the kitchen ...

Ashi : '' Yuvi ... why are you so freaked out ??? kya hua ... cook karte karte nightmares aa rahe hai kya ???''

Yuvi : '' haan ... actually I was dreaming about you ... and ...''

aunty : '' ab pata chala ... why you are taking so much of time ... dream hi karte rahoge toh khana banega kaise ??? ''

Ashi : '' yeah yuvi , please concentrate on your cooking ... I can't have all the disastrous meals because of your daydreaming ''

Yuvi : '' yeah I got it now ... dream mein you were looking like the three witches of macbeth ... and the cauldron scene was going on ... and you were frying me in the hot oil ...you were looking so scary ... ''

Ashi just can't believe that yuvi imagined her as a witch ... she was really angry and blurted out ...
 '' toh phir you should be grateful to me that it was not the real cauldron scene coz otherwise none of your body part would have been in its actual form ... all would have been in its chopped form inside the cauldron with the child's finger and lizard and what not '' and she stormed from there ...

Yuvi wa sshocked at her reply : '' yeh ladki mujhe tandoori banake hi chhodegi mujhe ... you better hurry up Yuvi otherwise you are dead !! '' and he started chopping the vegetables in a tremedous speed that its difficult to see what exactly is he chopping ...

The aunty was thinking : '' god in bachon ko yahan se alive hi bhejna ... mujhe koi murder case mein nahi phasna ... kitne violent couple hai '' ... and she went back to the sofa and sat dwn terrified ...

_SnowFlake_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: elizaa

sexy bad news for me!
guess wht!
i have str utsav!
for free!
remix restrted!
but its at 1pm..
office timngs!
just imagine hw sucking it must be for me!
like am literally wanting to punch some1 hard! grrr

and trishu! am srry i didtn reply earlier... plz do strt the ff on ay! am desp waiting! mwah! jaldi karo!
and appy, next part is ur turn.. fast fast!

wat d hell is happening😡koi nahi dekh payega so kya fayeda start karke😡😡  n plz punch me i need it suddenly when saw remix on SU i got heartattack n screamed loudly so that mummy ko bhi heartattack aya n now m loosing my hosh bcoz of this time😡 so i need a hard punch to get back my hosh🤣
btw,i'll start d ff after NF ending, 3 ff's handle nahi kar paungi😛 Edited by 00123trisha - 12 years ago
_SnowFlake_ thumbnail
apps-🤣🤣🤣🤣 the way u wrote the part it seems like ashi yuvi ko hi khaa jayegi🤣🤣n that daydreaming wala bit was.🤣...i can't stop laughing
superb part
i'm sure lizz ke pet me pain shuru hoyega yeh part padhke🤣
BUBLAI thumbnail
Originally posted by: 00123trisha

apps-🤣 the way u wrote the part it seems like ashi yuvi ko hi khaa jayegi🤣🤣n that daydreaming wala bit was.🤣...i can't stop laughing

superb part
i'm sure lizz ke pet me pain shuru hoyega yeh part padhke🤣

glad you liked it 😛  actually i was daydreaming that part yesterday , so just thought of putting it here😆... I hope lizz too enjoys this part 😛
_SnowFlake_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: BUBLAI

glad you liked it 😛  actually i was daydreaming that part yesterday , so just thought of putting it here😆... I hope lizz too enjoys this part 😛

reality me wapas aao😆 n m sure lizz will love it
BUBLAI thumbnail
lizzie ya trishu koi update karo na 😛
KickAss_Tuisha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wow loved part 1 :D
ill catch up soon enuf!
_SnowFlake_ thumbnail