Remix

~When They Collide~ (AY, TR, SV FF)-Prt76Updt. - Page 59

Meeko thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
lol!! i knw the last part was crazy.. but this movie i saw, had the baby maker blanket and this eagle thingy!! i laughed like crazy!! hope u guys do so too :P

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BUBLAI thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey !!! lizzie --- 3 parts back to back ... bahut zyada complan peeli thi kya ??? 😆 all the three parts were amazing ... I was laughing lyk hell ... yuvi kumbhkaran hai shayad ... she tried everything on him and he was sleeping ...Ashi was all bucked up to play the wife's part well it seems 😆 baby-maker blanket and the last part of the eagle and the cheetoe was from 'The Proposal' as far as I remember ... it was a crazy movie ... and you too have written it down really well keeping AY in mind ...😛👏
Meeko thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: BUBLAI

Hey !!! lizzie --- 3 parts back to back ... bahut zyada complan peeli thi kya ??? 😆 all the three parts were amazing ... I was laughing lyk hell ... yuvi kumbhkaran hai shayad ... she tried everything on him and he was sleeping ...Ashi was all bucked up to play the wife's part well it seems 😆 baby-maker blanket and the last part of the eagle and the cheetoe was from 'The Proposal' as far as I remember ... it was a crazy movie ... and you too have written it down really well keeping AY in mind ...😛👏

lmfao appy!
am so so sooo effing glad tht i cld discuss the freaking movie! lol! and am so glad uv watched it!
it so reminded me of AY!! its a freaking crazy movie! remember the nude clash?🤣
gosh! trust me, hw i wish i cld get tht here! lol!
and nope! complan nahi.. mein bornvita peeti hoon. :P
well, was in office, no work, getting bored! wht else cld get me out of the boredom? wtc focourse! lol!
next u go plzzz
_SnowFlake_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
lizz ke ghar me der hai andher nahi🤣3 3 parts or itne kamal ke *CLAPS*👏
unty ka part is superb lagta hai real me dono ko hsbt wf bana ke chhodegi😆n that baby maker blanket🤣🤣🤣
idea kaha se mila???🤣 n shocking mumma papa coming to ladakh😲
fab work🤗
Meeko thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: 00123trisha

lizz ke ghar me der hai andher nahi🤣3 3 parts or itne kamal ke *CLAPS*👏

unty ka part is superb lagta hai real me dono ko hsbt wf bana ke chhodegi😆n that baby maker blanket🤣🤣🤣
idea kaha se mila???🤣 n shocking mumma papa coming to ladakh😲
fab work🤗

lol
ty trishu!!!

idea ek movie se mila😆
BUBLAI thumbnail
@ lizzie ... I laughed like hell watching the movie ... sandra bullock was brilliant as margaret ... I so can imagine Ashi playing margaret ...😆😆 it was damn hilarious ...
office mein baithke wtc updates ... wah wah !! wah wah !!! bournvita with DHA ka kamal dikh raha hai 😆
me not updating now ... I have an exam on monday ... after that i'll update ... ok😛
Meeko thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: BUBLAI

@ lizzie ... I laughed like hell watching the movie ... sandra bullock was brilliant as margaret ... I so can imagine Ashi playing margaret ...😆😆 it was damn hilarious ...
office mein baithke wtc updates ... wah wah !! wah wah !!! bournvita with DHA ka kamal dikh raha hai 😆
me not updating now ... I have an exam on monday ... after that i'll update ... ok😛

lol! ikr! the movie was mad! i asked ashu to watch it too! :P
and ill be waiting for ur update..

@trishu! plz u do update na.. appy tumhare baad kar legi.. 
pahleaseee!
:D
BUBLAI thumbnail
@trishu :  yaa you go na ... i will go after you ... pakka 😛
_SnowFlake_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Part-57

Ashi was little upset & angry too. Her phone was gone with the eagle but when saw cheeto was looking happy then she also smiled. Yuvi was laughing at her. The woman quickly went to ashi n took cheeto up from her hand.

"don't worry beta, doosra phone mill jayega"

"but how???" ashi said with sorrow. Looking around suddenly saw yuvi was still laughing so she got angry at him. Angrily went to him.

"you spycho, why are you laughing?" she yelled

"mera moo hai i can laugh whenever i want" he replied

"whatever, give me your phone" she ordered

Yuvi stopped laughing "Why? why you need my phone"

"kyu tumhe hotel wapas nahi jana hai kya? ya fir yehi pe tarzen banke ghoomna hai"

"mere phone mey bhi network nahi hai n by the way, agar network hota bhi toh main tumhe nahi deta, tum firse kisi eagle ko khila deti"

The lady came to them holding cheeto "dekho lado mat, shadi ke baad ladna achhi baat nahi hoti hai"

Ashi forgot their marriage couple drama n said "what shadi??"

The lady got shocked "tum dono...tumhari shadi hui hai na?"

Ashi was going to say NO but Yuvi pulled her to him "yeh saab kya bol rahi ho? shut your mouth" yuvi mumbled to her "no no unty, actually ashi ko jaldhi gussa aajaat hai toh issi liye uske moo se nikal gaya, right ashi?" gave a fake smile to her. Ashi made angry baby face.

"oh achha, tum dono andhar chalo varna thand lag jayegi" the lady smiled. They went back to the house. The woman was walking & ashi yuvi was walking slowly talking to each other.

"tumne mujhe bolne kyu nahi dia? yeh couple couple game aab kuch zyada hi agey bar raha hai"

"that's good na...aab hume koi disturb nahi karega" yuvi smirked

"disturb? Kis chiz se?"

"after all we are husband wife or honeymoon pe aye hai so thodi privacy toh chahiye na?"

"WHAT? You looser idiot, main yaha serious hoon or tumhe husband banne ki padi hai. wapas jakey shadi ke baad yaha unty ke ghar aapni wife ke sath honeymoon manane aana"

Yuvi was smiling "wahi toh kar raha hoon" he murmured

"what?" ashi didn't heard that clearly

"nothing, andhar chale my dear wife?"

Ashi made a face n quickly entered in their bedroom. The woman went to yuvi, she thought ashi is upset for her phone n yuvi should make her happy.

"beta mujhe lagta hai ki tumhe apni patni ko khush karna chahiye"

"how?" yuvi asked

"you know? Agar tum uske liye khana banaao toh I think vo khush ho jayegi"

Yuvi astonished "KHANA???"

"han, why? you can cook na?"

"yah i can"
"so come with me" she went to the kitchen. Yuvi was still standing there thinking what he can make for ashi. Then the woman again called him from kitchen "Yuvi beta come" Yuvi went to there without wasting time.

It the room, Ashi was talking to her own "why I am doing this rubbish? Couple n all, mujhe toh usse door rahena chahiye but why we are coming close? Hey bhaggu, tumhi bataao what to do, mujhe uss unty ko sach bata dena chahiye tha"

Other side, Yuvi in kitchen.

Edited by 00123trisha - 12 years ago
Meeko thumbnail
trishuu!
hugs and kisses!
lmao! mein abhi tak has rhi hon! like literly!
tumne story ka kyase kya kar diya!
its so funy i love it!
par miss blooper queen
yuvi ke dad ki death ho chuki hai (1)
ashi ne hi yeh husband wife ka natak shuru kiya tha- she wanted it (2)
and last update mein i wrote na ki yuvi was an amazing cook! woh aunty ko bhi sikha sakta hai! lol! (3)

but i so loved their fights and ashis thoughts! trishuuu!! i so love u for the update, par itnu chotu!!??? :(
aur ek part likho😡
plzzz😳😆