Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_SnowFlake_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
@apps-you was kidding you us right??? i mean u said you can't write romantic parts n now wat was that???😆 it was funny n romantic too😃love d bit wen uv pulled her close n i can't believe uv ko unty hot lagi fake hi sahi🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣love it...
@lizz-thax😊 will make it soon n now you go n write😉
BUBLAI thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: elizaa

@appy! lmfao!! i cant believe this! and u say tum romantic stuff ni likh sakti!

res!! this was like the bestest part in wtc! i swear! :P

@ trishu! love the poem! use it! ur damn talented kiddo! :D

bas bas lizzie !! itna tareef maat karo ... i am blushing right now 😳
BUBLAI thumbnail

Originally posted by: elizaa

gosh appy!!

🤣

this part was hilariously amazing!! loved it to the core! aise kuch aur parts likha karo na!
plz!
lol
i so have nothing more to say!
this made me feel like am actually watching remix!
mast likha tha! total ay :D

thankyou sooo much 🤗 ...
haan haan aur likha karo !!!! --- pata hai mere fingers kitne sensitive hai ... unhe kitna excercise karwana padhta hai 😆  ... glad that u feel its ay-ish 😛
abb tumhari baari 😆
Meeko thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BUBLAI

thankyou sooo much 🤗 ...
haan haan aur likha karo !!!! --- pata hai mere fingers kitne sensitive hai ... unhe kitna excercise karwana padhta hai 😆  ... glad that u feel its ay-ish 😛
abb tumhari baari 😆

haan haaan! meri baari!ab mere fingers bhi sensitive hoge :D
tab na kuch bolna!
am going to watch 2 epis of remix! uske baad ill get remixified and mast ideas ayenge :P
lol!
mei chali😉
BUBLAI thumbnail

Originally posted by: 00123trisha

@apps-you was kidding you us right??? i mean u said you can't write romantic parts n now wat was that???😆 it was funny n romantic too😃love d bit wen uv pulled her close n i can't believe uv ko unty hot lagi fake hi sahi🤣love it...

@lizz-thax😊 will make it soon n now you go n write😉

dimaag mein kuch aa nahi raha tha ... that's y kuch bhi likh di ... I thot y nt make the aunty hot 😆
I can't write romantic parts... that's true ... yeh toh masti tha ... romantic thodi tha 😛
Meeko thumbnail

Originally posted by: BUBLAI

dimaag mein kuch aa nahi raha tha ... that's y kuch bhi likh di ... I thot y nt make the aunty hot 😆
I can't write romantic parts... that's true ... yeh toh masti tha ... romantic thodi tha 😛

toh tum log aisi masti daalte rehna :D
next part will be up by tonight! :D ab 2 am bhi ho sakta hai! :P
_SnowFlake_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
guys, i've posted my siggy
have a look
Meeko thumbnail

Part 54

It had been a while since ashi and yuvi had been fighting. In the end they settled on ashi having the bed and yuvi having to sleep on the couch. This had been the best thing they could have expected in a jungle. The place was no doubt messy, but it was made well. The antique artifacts all over, added to the feel of living in a jungle.

Ashi (staring at a wooden saw)- "lagta hai ki ye log yahaan holidays ke liye aate hai.. or elese it wouldn't be so dirty.. look at this comforter now! Yuck!"

Yuvi- (imitating ashi)- "duh uh wacko! Don't u see. This is a farmhouse.. just tht its used occasionally.. "

Ashi- "and on what occasions.."

Yuvi- "vacations maybe.. who cares.. am liking this place.. atleast better thn the last time we got lost…"

Ashi (remembering old times)- " that's coz I found this place.. the the old one was found by you!"

Yuvi- "bullcrap!! The last one was found by you! I so remember your martial art there.. "

Ashi- "and the goons!??!!!!"

Yuvi- "yaad mat dilao!"

Old memories seemed good at times. They weren't that bad that they couldn't be cherished. Ashi had her most memorable days with yuvi.  They found themselves laughing as if some kindergarten kids. They couldn't remember the las time they were this happy.

They stared at each other for a while, and quickly turned sides.

Ashi (yelling)- "its too late now, kal sabko fone karke yahaan bula lege. So jaao! Good night! May saya trouble you the whole night!"

Yuvi (grinning)- "hope she does!"

The grin his face couldn't last for too long. The pillow from the bed came right down on his face.

Yuvi (grunting) – "ASHI!!!"

Back to Mumbai.

Soniya was just back from her shoot, and sumeet did everything to get on her nerves. He liked doing so it seemed. But now she was much worried for her daughter.

Sumeet- "sonu.. tia hai na ashi ke saath. Upar se woh dono bewakoof bhi hoge.."

Soniya- "kaun?"

Sumeet- "woh.. kabeer aur sid.. aur ranveer bhi toh hai.."

Soniya- "meri mamam theek nahi hai.. who yuvi ka baccha! Fir usko hairaan kar raha hoga.. I guess we shld go to meet them too."

Sumeet (surprised)- "soniya.. don't you remember.. we had left our daughters. They are grown ups now, and they know whats right and wrong for them.. moreover, they can take care of themselves.."

Soniya- "shut up salujha! No more talking! Pack your bags.. we are going to meet tia and mamam! Any yeah… pack mine too.."

Sumeet- "but.."

Soniya- "tumhare age ke hisaab se, tumhare ears jaldi old ho rahe hai lagta hai.."

sumeet- "what do you mean, mere age ke hisaab se??"

They were ashi and tia's parents. What could anyone expect from them. Fights were all that they could do without any error. But soniya being the empowering sex, she had her word done in the end.

Soniya (wrapping her arms around his shoulders)- "sumeet…. Kuch aur din ke bhi kapde daal do.. hum sabke saath hi waapas aayenge.."

Next morning- hotel

Sany was all ready with her sneakers and her bag with compasses. She was going to get her brother back. Kabeer was the one whom she was counting on. She knew that he was the only one who would help her in her game. And on the other hand he too knew that she was only using him to keep ashi away from her brother.

Tia looked at the two and was confused..

"where are the two monkeys all set to?"

"err.. to get ashi.."

Sany stopped kabeer and continued, "woh.. we are off to the jungles. Just sight seeing.. thought we'd get to see the nature much more closer.."

"but you guys cant go today.. aaaj shells ka birthday hai.. and ashi yuvi are also not around tu dono kal chalejaana.."

Sany tried arguing, but it went all in vain. Tia was not the one who was going to compromise.. that too cause of a new chick who just entered her gang..

Meeko thumbnail

Part 55

Back to the jungle.

Ashi and yuvi were soundly sleeping when the owner knocked. "beta!!!" she called.

Ashi was quite shocked listening to the noise. "Coming!!!" she replied back.

Ashi tried her best calling yuvi.. but he refused to move. He was enjoying his beauty sleep. She threw  whatever came to her hand, but yuvi hardly moved.

She finally threw a vase that was lying on her sideboard. It hit his right on his head.

"OUCH!!" he yelled.

"pstt! Come up.."

Yuvi heard the knocking and quickly jumped on the bed next to her. Ashi made some space for him and let him use her comforter for a while.

"yuvi.. don't go to sleep again" she whispered.

"am supposed to be your husband. If I don't sleep, she'll think theres something fishy. Now call her in" he whispered back.

"dufus!" she replied. "err.. aunty.. come in"

The woman came in with some breakfast and tea for the couple. She looked at yuvi and poured some hot water from the kettle on his fingers. Yuvi jumped out of the bed and yelled out to ashi, to which she giggled and pointed back to the woman.

"beta, your wife is awake, and tum abhi tak so rahe ho? Koi sharam nahi?"

Yuvi wiped his hand and kept blowing on it, "aunty.. who mein uth gaya tha, ashi ne mujhe fir sula diya.." looked back at ashi, "sweetheart! I guess we should go back now.."

Ashi rolled her eyes and nodded.

"try your luck kids.." the woman replied again.

"luck? Why??" ashi was confused this time.

"well.. you cant get out of the house, bahar jaake dekho, poori baraf padi hai.." she replied.

Ashi and yuvi turned around and looked outside the window, and all they could see was snow.

Ashi- "but.. but I.. I mean, we need to get back.. I need to make important calls"

Woman- "that why I said.. try out your luck.. anyway, I hope the night was good enough.. seems like you guys are here in ladakh for your honeymoon!"

Ashi- "yes yes! Our third honeymoon!"

Woman- "third? oh, so you kids are trying for a kid!"

Ashi- "huh?"

Woman- "oh, so then you both are at the right place. This is our family's holiday destination. My husband and kids will join me after a week. You both can anyway stay with me till the roads are clear.. and most importantly.. just coz you are trying for a kid, your luck that you are with the baby maker"

Ashi yuvi (confused )- "baby maker??"

Woman- "oh yeah, the blanket that you both are into, so comfortably, it's the baby maker.. its our family blanket, and new weds use it. Seems like you both are a lucky couple!"

Ashi and yuvi stare at the blanket for a while, and gulp down! "BABY MAKER?!?!?" they look at each other and throw the blanket away.

The woman looks confused and irritated. She looks at yuvi and picks up the kettle. Yuvi takes back his hand and sort of ducks behind ashi.

"what now?" he looks at the woman.

"what made you think that you will throw the baby maker, and I wont know that you guys aren't married?" she looked at both of them.

Ashi quickly hit yuvi on his head and jumped off the bed.

Ashi (picking up the comforter)- "oh aunty.. you know how guys are, how confused they are. Don't bother.. he just gets too freaked out when we talk to him about babies.."

Yuvi- ( pouring some milk in his cup and thinking to himself)- "why is ashi pushing this? The fake husband wife drama was okay for a while, but all this?"'

Ashi (looking back to the woman)- "aunty, am so sorry,, the whole room is in a mess.. and I need to change too.. do you mind.. if.."

Woman- "oh ofcourse baby! Tum dono change karke ready raho, ill be back in a while for the lunch.. waise tum dono lunch ke time par hoi uthe ho.."

Yuvi- "haan haan, hum change karte hai.. aap lunch ready rakhna.."

Woman- "hello! Good morning! Mujhe apni maid samaj ke rakha hai kya? Lunch tum banaoge. Ill keep things ready. What do you men think of us ladies?? Hamesha sirf hum hi tumhe food ready karke de?"

Yuvi- "par ahi ne toh.."

Ashi (pinching yuvi)- " haan haan aunty.. yuvi will be there in a while"

The woman leaves the two of them and closes the door behind her. Yuvi is quite upset with ashi and her doings.

Yuvi- "wacko!!! Paagal ho gayi ho kya?? Why are you pushing it so hard? Yahaan kyun rehna hai??

Ashi- "duh uh! Psycho!! Bahar ki halat dekhi hai na? its not possible for us to get back to the hotel any time sooner. And mujhe bahar rehkar icecream banneka shauk nahi hai. I am saying here.. tumko ye acting nahi karni hai toh you can leave.. aunty ko mein sach bol deti hoon.. fir um out!"

Yuvi ( scratching his head)- "and tum bhi out."

Ashi- "nahi! Ill still be in.. aunty has no issues with unmarried girls.. its only bout single boys you see.."

Yuvi (gritting his teeth)- "damn you.."

Meeko thumbnail

Part 56

"am not making the lunch" grunted yuvi.

"but your good at that.. atleat till then when I tasted your food last" ashi yawned

Yuvi owned many restaurants. His hotel managing skills had got him to the top then. Ashi was always the one supporting him when his dad had gone against his decision. Yuvi was glad that ashi remembered these things..

The woman brought in some washed vegetables and some freezed turkey.

She had a puppy following her this time. Ashi looked at the puppy and freaked out. Dogs were the next thing she hated after men. No.. was it dogs more than men?

Yuvi looked at ashi's disturbed expressions and smiled. He had to get even with her now.

Yuv- "that brat is so sweet!"

Woman- "brat? You might be a brat. This is my cheetoe! And he indeed is adorable!"

Yuvi- "am sure! Ashi loves dogs. You should let her play with him for a while.. right baby??"

Ashi (faking her smile)- "ofcourse.. ofcourse!"

Woman- "great.. then cheetoe can be with you guys till I go and get my pwer nap!"

Yuvi- "sure aunty.. ashi will take care of cheetoe!"

The woman picked up the puppy and dumped it in ashis arms. Ashi looked at yuvi as he smirked. The puppy didn't seem to like ashi. He looked like a ball of cotton.. maybe a ball of snow.

"DON'T TAKE CHEETOE OUTSIDE. THE EAGLES WILL TAKE HIM " shouted the woman from  her room.

"now you tell her we aren't married.. and you stay with this pup alone" grinned yuvi.

Ashi would have punched yuvi any moment, but she had to call back home and tell the others they were fine. Moreover she had to apologise to sheetal. She was surely going to eat the two of them alive.

Ashi took the pup and her fone and went outside in the Porsche. The house looked quite huge in the daylight. They were to miss the house adnt it been for yuvi. And if they'd miss it, theyd be dead till now. Ashi switched on her phone and checked for some network. She got on a rocked and did a little eeni-meeeni-maina-mo dance with her fone. Finally she saw a bar of network.. she quickly called sheetal.

Sheetal ()yelling)- "ASHI DEE!! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU BOTH?"

Ashi- "happy birthday vegetable!!"

Sheetal- "WHAT?"

Ashi- "I SAID HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!"

Sheetal- "dee kya keh rahe ho??"

Sheetal couldn't hear ashi, and ashi had almost climbed a pole to get some network. Cheetoe was in her hand, till an eagle came towards her. Ashi jumped off the pole and the eagle picked cheeto  from her hand.

Ashi (running behind the eagle)- " give that back to me!! "

Ashi threw her fone towards the eagle, and the eagle threw cheeto down. Ashi quickly picked up cheeto, but was late to pick up her phone. The fone was picked by the eagle instead. Ashi ran behind the eagle

"no.. no. not my fone.. take him away.. give me back my fone!!"

But it was too late.. her phone went away with the eagle.

Yuvi was having a hearty laugh with the woman. As ashi ran behind the eagle with the pup, the woman got crazier.

"cheeto is playing with her! He seems to be liking her!" she giggled.