Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BUBLAI thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: elizaa

next appy update karegi😳

but trust me ... I am really pathetic at writing romantic scenes ... I better not try my hands at it ... 😕
_SnowFlake_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: BUBLAI

but trust me ... I am really pathetic at writing romantic scenes ... I better not try my hands at it ... 😕

cheshta toh koro, hoye jabe😛
BUBLAI thumbnail
Originally posted by: 00123trisha

cheshta toh koro, hoye jabe😛

cheshta kore kono labh nei 😕... it's better romantic part ta tora keo update kor ..😛
Meeko thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
romantic parts gye bhad mein!! update toh karo :P
_SnowFlake_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: BUBLAI

cheshta kore kono labh nei 😕... it's better romantic part ta tora keo update kor ..😛

paribo na kotha ti bolio na🤣 at least just write a part on hotel scene & creat some fight b/w AY, fir lizz unhe romance karvayegi😉
_SnowFlake_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: elizaa

romantic parts gye bhad mein!! update toh karo :P

agree😃
_SnowFlake_ thumbnail
                            Tu zindagi, tuhi har khushi
                           Tere bina jeena aasan nahi
                  Subha key khwabo me, raato key sapno me
                        Tuhi basti hai meri har saaso me
                       Takna chahta hoon tujhko din raat
                        Mangta hoon har pal tera hi sath
                       Kahena chahta hoon tumhko yehi
                            Tu zindagi, tuhi har khushi

guys how is it? i made this, was thinking to use it in a AY siggy😉 will suit them??
BUBLAI thumbnail
PART : 53

Ashi : '' aunty ko shak ho ya na ho usse mujhe koi fark nahi padhta... tum iss kamre se niklo and sleep somewhere else ''

Yuvi : '' What ??? why should i leave ?? I flattered this bugging aunty by telling her so many lies and now you expect me to leave so easily ??? !! ''

Ashi : '' okk ... toh maat jao ... par darwaze ke bahar so jana ... ok ''

Yuvi : '' what is ok about this ??? tum jao na , aunty ke saath sone ... i can sleep here peacefully occupying the whole bed ''

Ashi ( making a puppy face ) : '' Yuvi , sweety tum mere saath aisa karoge ??? tum meri jaise bechari bacchi ko uss khuusat aunty ke paas sone bhej do ge ? ''

Yuvi : '' o my cute drama queen ... if you want we both can go to her room and sleep ''

Ashi : '' i think you started liking her a lot ... but thoda toh sharam karo ... aajkal tumhare taste ko kya hua ??? woh ek aunty hai , duh-ha ! ''

Yuvi : '' toh kya hua ???? kaafi hot hai , i must say ... ''

Ashi : '' bas bas i got it ... you can sleep on the sofa ... i can tolerate you for one night , i guess ''

Yuvi was giving a smirk to Ashi thinking he got his way ... Ashi has some other plans in her mind ...

Ashi ( thinking ) : '' yuvraj dev !! tum shayad asli anvesha banerjee ray ko bhool rahe ho ... don't worry ... you will know her in a few hours '' she smiled to herself and went off to sleep .

About 2 hours later , Ashi went up to see if yuvi had fallen asleep ... 
Ashi : ''thank god !! yeh ladka so gaya ... nahi toh aisa lag raha tha ... iske sone ka wait karte karte i would have fallen asleep ''

she slowly went to the bathroom and wore some scary clothes and came out holding a candle in her hand ... looking really scary ...she slowly went to the sofa and whispered in yuvi's ears ... '' Yuvi ... uth jao ... see I came here only for you ... tumlog mujhe kitne bhi khatam karne ki koshish karo , I will always come back ''
getting no response from yuvi , she leaned forward and said '' Yuvi , mein saya hoon ... main tum logo ka peecha nahi chodunga '' yuvi slightly shifted his position ... now ashi sat on the sofa getting a little irritated ...

Ashi : '' uth jao yuvi ... mein saya hoon ''

Yuvi , in his sleep , : '' Oh !! saya ! i was waiting for you ... thank god you came ... please come closer to me ''

Ashi : '' uff !! yeh ladka kabhi nahi sudhrega ... bhootni ko bhi nahi chhod raha hai '' 

Yuvi suddenly hold Ashi's hand and pulled her closed ... ashi got shocked and the candle fell from her hand and went off ... it was completely dark then ...

Yuvi : '' oh !! saya !! i missed you sooo much ... tum mujhe cchod ke kahan chali gayi thi ?? ''

Ashi : '' yeh ladka to psycho ho gaya hai ... yuvi , leave my hand ''

Yuvi : '' why should i leave you ??? you are sooo hot ... please give me a kiss ''... yuvi opened his eyes and was looking at ashi ... but it was difficult for ashi to make that out coz of the darkness..

Ashi : '' what ?? abb yeh ladka sach much mujhe scare kar raha hai ... bhootni se kiss maang raha hai ... what has happened to him ...yuvi ... please leave my hand ... have you lost it ??? ashi was trying to pull out her hand from his grip but was failing miserably ...

Yuvi : '' o saya !! why do you want to leave me ??? i have really started loving you deeply ''

Ashi : '' bhootni se itna pyaar !!! ''
sudenly Yuvi started laughing ... Ashi got really scared thinking something is really wrong with ...

Yuvi : '' Miss anvesha banerjee ray ... I have never forgotten the REAL you , but it seems you have somehow lost it ... I was waiting for you to do something like this ... and for that i was ready to remain awake the whole night ''

On the other hand , in the hotel, everyone has went off to sleep ...waiting for the next morning so that thay can go in search of Ashi and Yuvi ... 

Meeko thumbnail
@appy! lmfao!! i cant believe this! and u say tum romantic stuff ni likh sakti!

res!! this was like the bestest part in wtc! i swear! :P

@ trishu! love the poem! use it! ur damn talented kiddo! :D
Meeko thumbnail
gosh appy!!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

this part was hilariously amazing!! loved it to the core! aise kuch aur parts likha karo na!
plz!
lol
i so have nothing more to say!
this made me feel like am actually watching remix!
mast likha tha! total ay :D