BUBLAI thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: elizaa

thnks appy!
3 parts more?๐Ÿ˜ฒ
aaj ill give one fir u cont plz
:P
@trishu, hoon mein zinda! chill.. aaj update karti hoon.. uske baad u both 2 2 parts plz
:P

when will you update yaar ???๐Ÿฅฑ  and 2-2 parts !!!! after you I hope trishu update it , then I will update for sure ๐Ÿ˜›
_SnowFlake_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@liz-i know you are still zinda, updt soon han
@apps-okay, get changa soon๐Ÿ˜†
_SnowFlake_ thumbnail
lizz,apps-look at my dabba the last siggy๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Meeko thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: BUBLAI

when will you update yaar ???๐Ÿฅฑ  and 2-2 parts !!!! after you I hope trishu update it , then I will update for sure ๐Ÿ˜›

tc yaar!! ill update in the night! havent yet strted writng
Meeko thumbnail
guys am sooo sorry tht i cldnt write today.
i was writing an os on dil dosti dance!
agar koi woh serial dekhta ho toh plz read it
:)

kal ill update for sure
:D
_SnowFlake_ thumbnail
main dekhti hoon๐Ÿ˜‰n it was fab OS, commented there go n see๐Ÿ˜Š
n updt here today chahiye hi chahiye
gungun thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
gr8 updates
damn hilarious
lykd dem alot
๐Ÿ˜Š
BUBLAI thumbnail
part 48 :

Ashi fainted in Yuvi's arms ... he hugged her tight ...

Yuvi : '' Ashi , please open your eyes ... see now it's all over ''... he was shaking Ashi but to no avail ...
he hurriedly lied her down and went to get water ... after searching for it for sometime , he finally managed to bring it for her in an earthenware he found near a small inlet .

after sprinkling the entire water on her eyes , finally she regained her consciousness..

Yuvi : '' Thank God ... you opened your eyes ... otherwise i would have to bring water from that dirty inlet once again .. its not that hygenis you see.. ''

Ashi : '' duh-ha , psycho ... the moment i opened my eyes you started cribbing ... isse it would have been better if i pretended to still remain unconscious aur tumse free ka seva karwati ''

Yuvi : '' oh ! oh ! toh madam ko muft ka treatment chahiye ...??? okk ... then lets do one thing ... lets get back to our hotel ... wahan your sis will definitely take good care of your health ''

ashi started making faces ...

Ashi : '' hymph !!! there's no need for that ... pata chala treatment ke saath free manicure and pedicure bhi kardi ''

Yuvi was laughing like hell seeing the way she was giving a sulking expression ...

ashi : '' abb yaheen rehna hai kya ... lets go back ... mujhe yahan iss saya ke jala hua soul ke samne khare rehke iss ash ko admire nahi karna ''

Yuvi : '' hmm ... i totally agree ... kahin phirse tumhari andar aa jati hai toh ???? afterall she loves you soo much ''

Ashi stormed off from there and started walking straight without even noticing where was she going ... yuvi was blindly following her thinking that she might be knowing the way seeing how confidently she was walking ... it seems she knows the entire contour of this place ...

after walking for 30 minutes like that ... yuvi ,realizing that they are getting deeper into the forest asked ashi

Yuvi : '' ashi ... how much did you get in geography when we were in school ? ''

Ashi : '' why ?? I used to hate that subject ,,, so no question of remembering the marks ... ''

Yuvi : '' I suddenly thought so too ...because it seems instead of going out from here we are getting more deep inside ''

Ashi : '' and you are telling me this now ... come on yuvi !!! how could you trust my geographical skills ??? that's ridiculous !!! ''

Yuvi : ' ' oh !! toh abb galti is mine .. ?? ''

Ashi : '' oh !! no no !!! william shakespeare ki !!! afterall this is the beautiful forest of arden ... so ... orlando , tell me ... what's your next move ???''

Yuvi : '' I know sweetheart that tumhare saath abhi abhi bahut kuch hua ... par ab saya ke jagah shakespeare and orlando bhi tumhe saata rahe hai kya ???''

Ashi : '' oh !! just shut up !! and think of something ''

Yuvi : '' idea !!! let's walk back ..''

Ashi : '' okay !! try karke dekhte hai ... nikaal paate hai ki nahi ? ''
They both started walking back ... both were silent ...

Ashi was thinking : '' kya aisa kuch nahi ho sakta ke beech ke yeh 7 years gayab ho jaye and everything gets back to what it was ... '' ashi was recalling that day at the restaurant
... she wished that this piece of memory gets somehow deleted from her mind ... she just wish this walk with yuvi never ends and even if it does they should be together after this ... everything was soo beautiful ...her somehow imperfect life suddenly seemed perfect ... so what , if it was for her psycho ?? only hers ... the mere sense of belonging made her heart skip ... all the cries seemed much heavier compared to the laughter she shared with him after what he did to her ... was her perfect love story somewhere went wrong only because of her ... was she never worthy of her psycho ???
the complete wacko-psycho love-station suddenly lacked its music ... why all this happened to her ... ??? why that day ever came in her life ?? was she at the wrong place at the wrong moment ?? was it just her mind taking control ?? why didn't she let her heart decide it at that time ??? was it sooo easy for her to just call off the relationship ??? was it sooo difficult for her to just forget the matter and forgive yuvi ???? why she couldn't face him ??? she was not at fault at that time ... then why did she ran away ???
she remembered the way yuvi asked for her forgiveness after the bet incident in school ... he was literally begging for it ... why was it not so then after we broke off ??? why didn't he even tried to clear up things ??? was he truly disloyal to me ??? i loved him sooo much that my heart is still getting ripped from inside ... and he is just walking ahead of me ... we are ... sorry 'were' meant to walk by each other's side but why then it is not so today ... i saw concern for me in his eyes ... he still cares for me ... i hope ... But somewhere there is still a thin wall through which we are still unable to see each other clearly ...
Ashi's eyes were welling up threatning to give up anytime ... but is she in a position to break down infront of him ... am i that vulnerable ??? Yes , I am ,,, especially when it comes to him ... but am I ready to face it ??? Ashi's indecisiveness is clearly evident in her face ...she has too many questions but doesn't know if she will ever manage to get the answers ...

Yuvi was treading on , lost in his own world ...thinking about his conversation with ashi before the saya episode ..

Yuvi : '' why didn't she ever tell me that she saw me with that stupid chick at the restaurant ?? she hid it inside herself for so long ... why she always thinks that sharing is not at all a good idea ...she only wants to take all the pains to herself without letting out one bit of it ... she is so adamant ... I was heart-broken seeing her and kabeer together ... why is all this so confusing ??? ''

Edited by BUBLAI - 12 years ago
Meeko thumbnail
omgg appy!!
s o sooo much in this one part!
thier love thier fights their misunderstandings their broken trust their feelings! u showed them so ery well appy!
william shkspr cracked me up!! lmao yuvi is like- unka bhoot toh ni  chad gya!
lol
and then ashi's feeling!
yuvi was wrong then! he did betray her. unwantingly maybe.. but he knew wht he was doing!
he was at fault, but ashi doesnt deserve al this pain! yuvi too can see, hw much he is upset and asking for forgiveness..
loved this part!
next ill go! surely 2 parts like i promised1
and yeah! ashi didnt see yuvi at the airport, she saw him kissing this random girl in his restaurant! lol.. 
BUBLAI thumbnail
Originally posted by: elizaa

omgg appy!!

s o sooo much in this one part!
thier love thier fights their misunderstandings their broken trust their feelings! u showed them so ery well appy!
william shkspr cracked me up!! lmao yuvi is like- unka bhoot toh ni  chad gya!
lol
and then ashi's feeling!
yuvi was wrong then! he did betray her. unwantingly maybe.. but he knew wht he was doing!
he was at fault, but ashi doesnt deserve al this pain! yuvi too can see, hw much he is upset and asking for forgiveness..
loved this part!
next ill go! surely 2 parts like i promised1
and yeah! ashi didnt see yuvi at the airport, she saw him kissing this random girl in his restaurant! lol.. 

I am glad that you liked it ... thanks for such sweet comments ..
now 2 parts ... yippee !! i am waiting for it ..
shakespeare bas aise hi aa gaya๐Ÿ˜†
thanks for reminding ... I changed 'airport' to ' restaurant'๐Ÿ˜›
kabhi kabhi bhool jaati hoon ๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜†