Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meeko thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: BUBLAI

hey !!! lizzie ... I was expecting an update from you ...😛 and I got it ...
the part was really nice ... yeh sany ki bhoot ko bhagaoge kaise yaar ... grave digging aur scary ho sakta hai ... if something else happens 😲
But ashi-yuvi are just impossible --- yeh dono kabhi bhi bade nahi honge ... they will always keep fighting --- how sweet 😛
abb sheetal's surprise party ... hmmm ...
kabeer-sany part was good too ... abb ashi-yuvi ke beech misunderstanding kyun hua tha --- we have to think about it ...
enjoyed reading this update 😛

appy, next part coming up sweetheart!
misunderstanding ka reason toh bataya tha na previous updates mine.. u forgot i guess :P
it was yuvis bday, and ashi went to give him a surprise.. and she saw him making out with a girl is his hotel, so she left from there...
but yuvi doent knw the reason.. he thinks tht she left him coz of kabber!
sigh!
BUBLAI thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: elizaa

appy, next part coming up sweetheart!
misunderstanding ka reason toh bataya tha na previous updates mine.. u forgot i guess :P
it was yuvis bday, and ashi went to give him a surprise.. and she saw him making out with a girl is his hotel, so she left from there...
but yuvi doent knw the reason.. he thinks tht she left him coz of kabber!
sigh!

Yaa ... I remembered that but I thought uske baad un dono ek argument wala discussion and the final break-up wala ek flashback hota toh it would be more clear ... wat say ??
waiting for your next update😛

Meeko thumbnail

Originally posted by: BUBLAI

Yaa ... I remembered that but I thought uske baad un dono ek argument wala discussion and the final break-up wala ek flashback hota toh it would be more clear ... wat say ??
waiting for your next update😛

ok.. so wait for like 20 mins more. itll come up.. u give the flash back and all tht in the next part..
ok??
:D
Meeko thumbnail

~~Part 47~~

Yuvi and ashi had been busy digging up the grave. Ashi was onn with her nonstop curses. Yuvi just sighed as he heard her speak. This was not the right time to argue with her. He loved being her punching bag at times.

Finally they could see the remains. Ashi stood right next to yuvi. Had yuvi moved an inch, she would have burnt him instead. She gulped at looked up to him.

Ashi- "ab??"

Yuvi- "ab kya?"

He smiled at her blank expressions and turned off the flames.  He could feel her fingers twirling around his arm, her nails dug in and her chin behind his shoulder.

Yuvi(whispering)- "ashi, hame saya ko bhagaana hai.. mujhe nahi maarna! Now try calling saya. Once she comes here, we will burn her remains. This is the only way to get rid of the spirit"

Ashi- "aur yeh tumhein kisne bataaya? Kaunse dhongi baba ne?"

Yuvi- "usi dhongi baba ne, jisey is bhoot ki biodata pata thi, aur yeh bhi pata tha ki iski weakness fire hai.. ab jaldi bullao tumari love ko!"

Dinner table

"well… I have a gift for you if you like comics!" smiled sid as sheetal growled back when she heard 'comics'

Sheetal- "do you think am a kid???"

Vrinda (rolling her eyes)- "ofcourse!"

Sheetal- "shut up dee! Sid, am no kid… and if he wants me to gift something… it better nt be related to his unicorns.. "

Sany quickly pinched him and shook her head. She didn't want anyone too know what sid was thinking about.but sid was quite adamant on what he wanted to give her.

On the other side, it had been a while. There was darkness all over. Yuvi had been staring at her  moonlit face as she was busy waiting for the spirit to come.

Yuvi finally held her waist and pulled her closer. Ashi was quite shocked at this and pushes him with a jerk

Ashi (calmly)- "yuvi.. I know you have been with me throughout! And am quite thankful for your help.. but trust me.. this is not working.."

Yuvi- "don't worry.. saya will come.. this will work!"

Ashi- "am talking bout wht ur trying to do… its not going to work.."

Yuvi- "whts it ashi, tell me.. what went wrong. i knw this is the wrong time, but till saya plans of coming, we need to do somethin.. you only said tht truth never goes out of fashion. So please. I need to know to know the truth.. what went wrong? Where did I go wrong? Why did you do this to me? I can see.. you still love me.. then why ashi?"

Ashi thought for a while, and finally thought to confront him. She was left with no option. And yuvi did deserve to know, how he ruined it for both of them.

Ashi- "you remember the night I called you on your birthday?"

Yuvi- "and you were in London.. with kabeer.."

Ashi- "yes.. I was there for you.. to give you a surprise!"

Yuvi- "so why was kabeer with you?? A free gift hamper with the surprise??"

Ashi- "shut up yuvi! When I came to your hotel, what I saw was more disgusting than you are.. that girl.. I saw you kissing her.. fon.. making out with this girl, when we both were together.. what were you thinking?"

Yuvi- "ashi… why didn't you tell me about this before? Please let me explain.. it wasn't like how it seemed to be..i didn't realize what happened. That was a random girl who was drunk.. and.."

Ashi- ".. and so were you.. you didn't realize what was coming. You weren't two timing me.."

Yuvi- ".. yes.. and.."

Ashi- ".. and I care less yuvi.. that girl was throwing herself on you right?"

Yuvi- "..yes.."

Ashi- "and you think she will be the last girl who would be wanting to kiss you?"

Yuvi- "no.. but.."

Ashi- "..but there will be many such girls.. and I guess am over you now.. its high time you do the same.."

Yuvi- "are you sure? …"

He was not done yet, but ashi's sudden change in her behavior pointed out to something.

Ashi could feel cold wind blow through her face. She held his hand tighter.

This time she could see her. Her spirit. She could feel her. Her face had all gone pale. Yuvi could feel her ice cold hands. Yui couldn't see anything. He quickly nudged ashi, and she looked at him.

"yuvi.."

"ashi.. are you okay?"

"yuvi.. cant you see her?"

Yuvi knew that ashi could see the spirit. Or mabe was just gave ashi a matchbox.

"ashiii… youuu cant do thisss" was all she could hear. her illusion. And he knew what he had to do next. He quickly left ashi's hands and poured petrol all over the grave. Next he

"I WILL!" she yelled.

"ashiii, am tired of living like this.. I need your body.."

"I AM NOT GIVING MY BODY AWAYY!!" she screeched.

"its not in your hands to save your life ashi.. I need this body of yours!"

Ashi quickly wiped her tears and lit it. She could feel a storm around her. Without wasting a moment, she dropped the matchstick to burn saya's body.

Yuvi looked quite amused as he looked at ashi talking to herself.. or maybe some ghost named saya..

"its over" he sighed.

Ashi could see saya's figure fading as the flames grew. She tried telling her something

"sss….. I tried taking your body away from you.. I tried killing you many times.. but what saved you, was love.. true love.. he didn't let you die. Not even once. The love had proved stronger. And I wanted to feel that love. This will be the last time ill be trying to take your body.. but he will not let it happen.. your love will save you again"

With that, the figure disappeared and ashi felt some force empowering her. she pushed  yuvi and ran towards the fire.

But yuvi was ready for this. He was quick this time. He was with her before she could throw herself in the fire. Yuvi holds her as she faints in his arms..

p.s-  aah! i knw this was too silly, but had to finish this saya track somehow.. bohot ho gaya tha naa.. lots of tension... now we need the gang masti..

whoevers updating next, plz makeay get lost in the jungle.. we wnt then to get their old memories back :P

and haan appy, u can have the flashbacks u wer talking bout!!

plz cont soon :D

leeseunggilove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i am going to read as much as i can today
lizzieleena my love..good to have u bak :)
trish hey..im gud..hw r u
Meeko thumbnail

Originally posted by: luv_wacko

i am going to read as much as i can today

lizzieleena my love..good to have u bak :)
trish hey..im gud..hw r u

DEBBY COME TO NAUTANKI NAA!!PAHLEASE!!
AND WTC MEIN WE NEED IDEAS!!
THERE U R NEEDED!! AM DONE WITH ALL OF MINE
:p
leeseunggilove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: elizaa

DEBBY COME TO NAUTANKI NAA!!PAHLEASE!!
AND WTC MEIN WE NEED IDEAS!!
THERE U R NEEDED!! AM DONE WITH ALL OF MINE
:p

fine am coming
_SnowFlake_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@debs-i'm okay😊gosh you are a D3 fan😃
@lizz-OMG jabbhii deti ho chappar faar k deti ho🤣back 2 back 2 updts🤗
_SnowFlake_ thumbnail

@part-46: nyc one 😉so saya ko fire se dar lagta h😲 nyc story of saya's past👍🏼 poor shell b'day spoil ho raha h😔AY went for saya ko maaro in jungle😕 next kya hoyega??

_SnowFlake_ thumbnail
@part-47:again an other dhamaka🤗dhongi baba ko saya ka biodata pata h😆n saya ashi's luv🤣that was such a superb line👍🏼 
GOD the last moment was so scary😕 but i'm happy yeh bhoot bhoot track khatam hua thanx to u lizz😆

@apps-go next😊