Users

Frequent Posters

Meeko thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
next wer u trishu :D
as usual!! its fun to read ur parts!!
:D
ashi mar rahi hai aur tia apna pyaa jataa rahi thi!!lol!! so tia!! she makes me laugh like crazyyy!!
:P

Meeko thumbnail
Originally posted by: BUBLAI

Part 44 :

appy!! trishuu!!
uff!! tum dono ashi ke saath ye kyaaa kar rahe hooo??😆
finally sab ne ay ko bachaa hi liya!!
actually yaar! kitne heavy hai dono :P
waiting to see next kya hoga
nice update!
Meeko thumbnail
Originally posted by: 00123trisha

part 45

trishuuu!!
jhugs for this part!!
this was like ur best part ever!!
fun and scary parts!!
sids book!!
wow trishu! wer do u get these ideas from!
and cori ki gaadi! lol
reminded me of srk from k3g!!
and thn saya's image!
uff!!
tht was scary!
now ill o next
_SnowFlake_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: elizaa

next wer u trishu :D
as usual!! its fun to read ur parts!!
ashi mar rahi hai aur tia apna pyaa jataa rahi thi!!lol!! so tia!! she makes me laugh like crazyyy!!
:P

thanx lizz😃
_SnowFlake_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: elizaa

trishuuu!!
jhugs for this part!!
this was like ur best part ever!!
fun and scary parts!!
sids book!!
wow trishu! wer do u get these ideas from!
and cori ki gaadi! lol
reminded me of srk from k3g!!
and thn saya's image!
uff!!
tht was scary!
now ill o next

thank u so much lizz🤗
i took that idea from hungama's shinchan🤣
waiting 4 ur updt hurry up
Meeko thumbnail
Originally posted by: 00123trisha

thank u so much lizz🤗
i took that idea from hungama's shinchan🤣
waiting 4 ur updt hurry up

wil do tht son
BUBLAI thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lizzie ... thanks for liking the parts 😛 ... now you will update abt the bhootni 😆
_SnowFlake_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: BUBLAI

lizzie ... thanks for liking the parts 😛 ... now you will update abt the bhootni 😆

🤣🤣
Meeko thumbnail

~~Part 46~~

Yuvi could see  fear in her eyes. It was a feeling which she hardly expressed. And that too in front of him? She was always the tough one. He remembered the school days where he scared the hell out of her during the election time. But she was still strong then. This time, he couldn't see any hope in her eyes. He couldn't take the sight any more. He remembered the talk with the achariya and vrinda. Whatever the hell this 'saya' was, she had to go.. he would make her leave for good. He quickly got the lighter out, and handed it over to ashi.

Ashi was still staring outside. The cab had been moving at a good speed, and the vision of saya moved along the speed. Yuvi forced her to light the lighter, and she finally does it.

Yuvi looks at her as she keeps staring at the flame. He figures out that the weird vision has left ashi. He quickly pulls her in a hug and kisses her forehead. She is still numb as she was before.

Yuvi- (caressing her)- "baby, are you okay?"

Ashi (still numb)- "huh?"

Yuvi- "ashi, we have found a key to your problem. Last night when vrinda saw me leaving the hotel, I had gone to talk to some learned men, and the villagers. I learnt that saya was in pain when she died. No one knew about it, but her weakness was fire…"

Ashi- ".. and wherever she finds fire, she leaves.. right?"

Yuvi- "yes. And she has been haunting you coz you went up to her grave the other day.

Ashi- "mujhe kya sapna aayega ki who ek grave hai psycho"

Yuvi- "psycho toh tum ho! Raat ko akele ghost hunting karne ki kya zaroorat thi?"

Ashi- "aur ab ghost haunting ho raha hai.. so whats the plan yuvi.. hw do we get rid of her?"

Yuvi (thought for a while)- " we will have to dig in her grave and burn her remains. This is the only way she will stop haunting and troubling you"

Ashi- "lets get done with it."

They take the cab in the jungles and walk towards the grave. Ashi is busy holding yuivi's hands and carefully entering the jungle, while yuvi is lost in deep thoughts.

'if this is wht ashi is feeling, or hallucinating, thn ill have to make it more real to her tht saya will leave if she is burnt.. but how?'

He quickly collects some dry wood and lights it.

Ashi- "idiot! Itni tension mein tumko bonfire bonfire khelneki sooj rahi hai?"

Yuvi- "ashi, while we dig in your missy ghost's grave, do you want her to chew you up before you burn her skelly's?? but I even like the way you think! Bonfire!"

Ashi (annoyed)- "yuvi…. Don't push it!"

Yuvi slightly smirked and strted digging in.

Dinner time. Hotel.

Sheetal didn't seem to be in the best of her mood that day. She had been throwing tantrums since the past one hour. It was her birthday in the next few hours, and her favourite sister wasn't around. Se had been suspecting sid and sany for the ghost fiasco. She was quite sure they where the master minds behind it.

Sid (confused)- "huh??"

Sany- "have u lost it little pug! Why would I and sid do that."

Sheetal- "isn't that obvious. You think that she has faltered in their relationship, and you want to teach her a lesson coz you like yuvi bhayyia!"

Sany- "she left yuvi, and she has already learnt her lesson! Do I need to teach her something? Oh yeah!! I need her some sorta manners and I HAVE to teach her how to trust people!"

Kabeer (growled)- "trust?? Thn you shld be teaching yuvi how to not break trust!! Oh am so sorry.. am sure it will be a problem for you too.. as you're his-sis… friend right??"

Sany looked up at him, almost in tears and shook her head.

Tia looked at both of them and knew this situation would worsen soon.

Tia- "oh shut up guys!! Tia cannot tke this anymore! Why are we guys fighting coz of them. Theyare adults and they know how to deal with their problems, and shells, don't worry, ashi will be back soon. And we all have a surprise for you.. so calm down"

Sid- "right! Sheetal, I didn't know it was your birthday.. so I dnt have anything for you. So…. What do you want as a gift??"

"aah!! Finally kuch kaam ki baat hui! Erm.. mere surprise birthday party ke liye mujhe ek cute sa date chahiye!" she blushed

Vrinda- "sheetal! Yeh kya battameezi hai?? Isn't he too big for you??"

Sheetal (smiling)- "gussa kyun hoti ho?? He isn't my types!! He mite be your types, but not mine.. I said I want a cut date..duh uhh!!"

Vrinda gulped at her sisters reply and planned to keep her mouth shut. Like forever.

Tia- (confused)- "tia ne toh tumhe kisi bhi surprise birthday party ke bare mein nahi bataaya.. fir kisne bataaya?? Ab yeh surprise kaise hua??"

Ranveer (taunted)- "har saal sheetal ke liye tumhare paas ek hi surprise hota hai.. it wasn't hard to guess I think!"

Tia- shut up dehaati! Surprises ke bare mein tumhe kya pata.. kabeer nahi hota toh tia is sure ke tum tia ke birthday ke liye bhi kuch nahi kar paate!"

Ranveer- "hello!! Good morning!"

Tia- "good morning?? Good night dehaati!"

Kabeer (imitating tia)- "par kabeer ne ranveer ki help kab ki??"

Everyone burst out laughing including sany. She kept staring at kabeer as he smiled and tried making it up to tia. This was such an amazing experience. Such wonderful people. Just like a small happy family. 'friends' she sighed. She knew everyone hated her there coz they looked at her as if she had stolen their yuvi from them. But tia had suddenly turned nice. She had been actually nice to her. And on the other hand, she never hated yuvi. She just didn't want yuvi to go through hell all again. And kabeer.. he was so rude and mean. Chivalry never existed in his dictionary. So raw and irritating. A part of her just wanted to strangle him to death, while the other part wanted to just go and pull his cheeks. 

BUBLAI thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey !!! lizzie ... I was expecting an update from you ...😛 and I got it ...
the part was really nice ... yeh sany ki bhoot ko bhagaoge kaise yaar ... grave digging aur scary ho sakta hai ... if something else happens 😲
But ashi-yuvi are just impossible --- yeh dono kabhi bhi bade nahi honge ... they will always keep fighting --- how sweet 😛
abb sheetal's surprise party ... hmmm ...
kabeer-sany part was good too ... abb ashi-yuvi ke beech misunderstanding kyun hua tha --- we have to think about it ...
enjoyed reading this update 😛