be carefull khud mat gir jana🤣 Edited by 00123trisha - 12 years ago
Posted: 12 years ago

ELIZA FERNANDES 😳

kaha ho tum

Part 44 :

Yuvi : '' Ashi please aur thoda effort do ... See all are trying their best "

Ashi : '' Ofcourse Yuvi , I 'm giving efforts .. tum log aur zor se kheecho ''

All were pulling the Rope , Ashi was then just five feet to reach the top ... suddenly she felt a tug at her feet ...
she cried : '' AAhh !!! guys mujhe jaldi kheecho ... someone is pulling me down ''

Yuvi : '' babes , sab tumhe upar hi kheech rahe hai , don't worry ''

Ashi : '' Yuvi , I 'm serious ... trust me for once atleast '' she looked deeply in his eyes ...
Yuvi tried looking down to see if anyone was there but can't find anyone .. the winds suddenly started blowing very strongly ...

Kabeer : '' Yuvi ... please jaldi kheecho ... mausam kharab ho raha hai ''

They all were trying pulling Ashi up but was not being able to do so ... They were all confused and scared at the same time ... upar se Ashi was losing her grip on the rope ... Yuvi's hands were also slipping ...
Ashi : '' Yuvi ... please hurry up ''

Yuvi was getting all the more tensed and his hands were getting more sweaty for that ... suddenly a strong wind blew which brought down the tree to which they all tied the rope to ... All of them pulling the Rope felt a sudden jerk and moved forward and fell on each other as they went off balance ...

Yuvi felt that he is moving forward , he looked behind and saw what was happening ... he was going on moving forward taking Ashi along with him ... Ranveer and kabeer rushed to hold the rope once again and finally managed to do so ... but at that time yuvi and ashi were hanging almost 30 feet below ...but atleast now ashi and yuvi were together ... holding each other tightly ...

Yuvi : '' Ashi tum thik toh ho na ? don't worry ... they will pull us up ''

Ashi : '' I hope so ... but what has happened just now ?? I just hope meri wajah se baaki log bhi mushkil mein na padh jaye ''

Yuvi : '' Wacko ... har cheez ke liye aapne aapko blame karna achi baat nahi hai ... okay .. see nothing has happened to anyone ... and tumhe bhi kuch nahi hoga ... main hoon na ''

Ashi : '' itna movies dekhna is not good ... okay .. ''

Yuvi smiled at her ...
Ranveer : '' Yuvi ... aap log thik hai ''

Yuvi : '' haan bro we are fine ... please jaldi kheecho ...''

Ashi : '' haan thakur please jaldi ... hum dono hanging gardens mein baad mein ghoomne jayenge ''

kabeer , Ranveer and sid were pulling with all their strength and finally managed to pull both of them up ...
they all let out a sigh ... vrinda and Tia rushed to hug Ashi .. both were in tears ...

Ashi : '' guys itne emotional mat bano i am fine .. ''

Sid : '' yaa sab toh humein poochna chahiye ... inn dono ko kheechte kheechte thaak gaye ... kal se tum dono kha khana bandh... itna heavy ho ke kheech hi nahi paa rahe the ''

Ashi : '' Ohh !! really sid ... hume kam nahi par tumhe zyada zaroor khana chahiye ''

Kabeer : '' tum thik toh na ?? tum achanak se gir kaise gayi ?? ''

Ashi : '' kitne sawal poochte ho yaar tumlog .. isse toh meri hanging party was good ''

Yuvi : '' par iss baar main nahi aane wala ''

Ashi : '' aake bhi kya kiye ... filmy dialogues bol rahe the ''

Vrinda : '' guys tum dono ladhte ladhte thaak nahi jaate ??? jab chalo lets go back to the hotel ''

Ashi : '' Yes maate chaliye !!! waise mere liye din kaafi adventurous tha ''

The rest : '' aur humlogo ke liye bhi ''

all were smiling and were going back to their hotel ... suddenly Ashi heard a sound ... like someone was calling her by her name ... a wind blew across her face ... she turned around but saw nothing ...then she heard a voice again ... crying '' please don't leave me ''... ashi was now really scared ... she stood there looking here and there but saw nothing ... suddenly sany noticed that ashi was standing behind looking for something ... she told kabeer about it ..

Kabeer : '' Ashi !!! wahan kya kar rahi ho ??? hotel nahi jaana ''?

Ashi was still standing over there ...
Ranveer : '' aaplog chaliye ... hum unhe lekar aate hai ''

Yuvi : '' don't worry bro ... you guys carry on ... I am bringing her to the hotel ''

Ranveer : '' aap sure hai na bana .. waise kaafi late ho gaye hai ''

Yuvi : '' isiliye toh ... you guys go and freshen up ... We will see you all at lunch ''

all went to the hotel and Yuvi went to Ashi ...

Originally posted by luv_wacko

ELIZA FERNANDES 😳

kaha ho tum

hey !!! debo ... kahan thi yaar ??
Originally posted by 00123trisha

dhonnobaad apps😆

be carefull khud mat gir jana🤣

na re ami porini but ashi ke kintu finally tulechhi ..😆😆
read it and give your comments 😛
Originally posted by BUBLAI

hey !!! debo ... kahan thi yaar ??
arpsss...well my lappy crashed 😕
and plus was out for my vacs..came back on 24th..
hw r u?😃

arpsss...well my lappy crashed 😕
and plus was out for my vacs..came back on 24th..
hw r u?😃

I am gud yaar ... abhi how is your lappy ???
Now come here regularly ... okay ... saare update padho aur jaldi update karo ... okay ...
how r u ?? vacations mein kya ki ?

no my sis lent me hers for the meanwhile :(

vacs me kuch khaas nahi,,velli baithi rehti hu..yes im trying to read :P

no my sis lent me hers for the meanwhile :(

vacs me kuch khaas nahi,,velli baithi rehti hu..yes im trying to read :P

okay ... continue reading 😛
@apps-superb part👏ashi's dialougs are too funny "hanging party"🤣n wats the chakkar of wind n that sound😕
okay i'll go the next, dekhte hai who is this hawa hawaai🤣