Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
hey u like jay??
so join this
we are at 10th AT๐Ÿ˜‰
Simi_YaRaLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ya i like jai .. but with misha or alone not with pia...
BUBLAI thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: elizaa

arpu y dnt u give it a kick strt, one update, and every1 will strt again;;
pahlease:D

kya eliza ... mujhei phaasa di ... okay i will give it a try
BUBLAI thumbnail
Part 36 :

Ashi and Yuvi were waiting at the queue to get onto the cable car ..

Ashi : '' Yuvi , I swear this time I won't be leaving Tia and Ranveer ... I mean bacho jaisi harkat karne ka bhi limit hota hai ... after so many years , they still believe silly plans like these will work out ..''

Yuvi : '' Yaa ... I agree but I admire their guts man .. tum jaisi pagal ko mere saath hook up karna ka plan was way too risky ... afterall you know na that I am ...''

Ashi : '' a fake he-man ... we all know that ... there's no need for announcing it publicly ''( she giggled)

Yuvi : '' ya ya ... haslo ... cable car ke ander jaate hi yumhare chehre ka raang udd jata hai ... remember ''

Ashi remembered what happened while they were coming to the temple ... her facial reaction changed and Yuvi sensed her change in emotions ...she was looking straight at the oncoming cable car ...

Yuvi : '' Oh , come on Ashi ... remember I am with you , so there is no need to fear ... now come on lets board the cable car ...''

Ashi : '' hmmm ... but are you sure you can manage if anything wrong happens ''

Yuvi : '' Ya I guess so ..'' ( Yuvi himself was quite unsure about it but didn't show it in front of Ashi )

they both headed towards the cable car ... Ashi was hesitating for a moment but yuvi encouraged her to get in ..

Yuvi : '' kya hua sweety ?? Tia aur Ranveer se badla nahi lena ''( he tried cheering her up a bit )

Ashi :'' haan ofcourse ... woh dono ko mujhse koi nahi bacha sakta ...aaj Tia's God bhi usse bacha nahi sakta ''

Yuvi smiled at ashi's revengeful attitude and they both got inside the cable car ... they both sat opposite each other ...

On the other side ... Tia and Ranveer were roaming around the caves hand in hand

Tia : ''Ranveer Tia is really lucky ke tia ko tum mil gaye ''

Ranveer : '' nahi tia ... lucky toh hum hai ... ke aap humse pyaar karte hai ''

Tia : '' aww Ranveer tum tia se kitna pyar karte ho ... i just hope abhi yuvi aur ashi bhi apne pyar ko realise karein ''

Ranveer : '' haan tia hum bhi yahi chahte hai ke humare mehnat kaam aaye ... aur woh dono humare itne planning ka kuch fyada karwaye ... aur jhagda karke sa barbad na kar de ''

Tia '' Tia also hopes so ... par camel ... yeh fights hi toh hai jo inhe itne special banate hai ... past mein jo kuch bhi hua , usme kiska fault hai ... woh koi nahi janta ... par atleast we can try to make their present and future beautiful ... Tia knows they are perfect for each other ... aur woh dono bhi ye jaante hai ... but still they don't acknowledge it to each other aur khud hi dard paate hai ''

Ranveer : '' haan tia ... hum jaante hai Ashi kaise apne aap ko sambhali hai ... it was really tough for her ... par pata nahi woh log apne beech ke problems kab thik se sort out karenge ''

Tia : '' hmm ... dekhte hai humare plans ka kya hota hai ... ab chalo ... hume caves bhi toh dekhna hai ''
Tia smiled at ranveer ... he smiled back ... they both entered the cave ...

Vrinda was searching for sid for the past 15 mins but was not able to find him anywhere ...
Vrinda : '' yeh ladka bhi bhi ... khone ke liye koi aur place nahi mila ... itne darkness what's the need for soo much adventure ...''
''Sid ! Sid ! Can you hear me ''

vrinda was searching all over but didn't manage to find him ...soon she was joined by sheetal
sheetal '' kya yaar di ... you didn't manage to find him yet ''

vrinda '' oh shut up sheetal ... !!! i am trying na ... if i couldn't manage to find him , that's not my problem ... tum mujhe irritate mat karo ''

Sheetal '' thik se dekhi ... kahin cartoon banane toh nahi baith gaya '' and she started giggling ...

vrinda : '' agar help karna hai toh karo ... nahi toh jao yahan se .. ''

sheetal '' uff !! ho ... di ... aapke patience ka kya hua ... sid bro ke liye sab bhool gayi kya ''

vrinda '' please for God's sake ... either help me or just leave ... I can manage on my own ''

sheetal : '' ok .. fine i'll help you ... par mere upar boss karna baand karo ''

vrinda '' ok .. now lets go ''

they walked for 40 mins ... at last sat down on the ground itself ... but didn't manage to find him

BUBLAI thumbnail
hey lizzie and trishu .. I have updated part 36 ... kharab laga toh maarna mat ... i wrote this in 20mins ... didn't plan anything before writing ๐Ÿ˜›
Meeko thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
omg mg omg arpuuu!!!
hugs and loads of hugs for u for this!!!!

u actually updated!! didnt expect u to :D
love u so much for this! and u go me back on ay drling now!!
 :P
it was as usual, written amazingly! u shld use ur talent here more i guess.. aur update karna hoga!! their fights and nw tht they r both cursing tr for leaving them alone tgether!! lmao! and thn yuvi teasing ashi as usual!! loved every bitt!
a lil lil from every love angle! par kya yaar kitna chotu tha!! plz write one more part!lol :P
BUBLAI thumbnail
hey lizzie... thanks a ton for the sweet comments ... tum kuch zyada hi tareef nahi kar rahi ho ..๐Ÿ˜†
par ek aur part ... okay I will give it a try ... only for you ... but uske baad kisi aur ko update karna padega ... okay ๐Ÿ˜›

Part 37 :

Vrinda and sheetal were searching for Sid ..

Sheetal : '' Di ... bas ab aur nahi ... I can't walk anymore ... He will come back on his own ... koi chhota bachcha thodi hai !! chalo lets get back ... kahin usse dhoondte dhoondte humlog hi na kho jaye ''

Vrinda : '' sheetal ... aisa mat bolo ... he too is a stranger here ... what if he is unable to find his way back ''

Sheetal :'' Oh ! come on di ... he is not so dumb ... infact , if you don't realize he is quite smart indeed ... he can find his way back ... i am sure of that ''

Vrinda gets jealous hearing sheetal's words but doesn't show it infront of her ...
She decides to go back and tell the others about it ... so they can find him all together ...
while sheetal and vrinda were coming back ... they saw Tia and ranveer coming out of the cave hand in hand ... Vrinda rushed towards them and told them all that happened ...

Ranveer : '' aap fikar mat kijiye Vrinda .. woh aas pas hi kahin gaye honge ... aa jayenge ... hum log thode dur tak jaake dekhte hai ... aap log yahin rukiye ''

ranveer goes to find Sid and the others were waiting for him to return ...

Vrinda : '' pata nahi yeh ashi aur yuvi bhi kaha reh gaye ... ab tak toh aa jana chahiye tha .. itna late ho raha hai ''

Tia : '' Don't worry ... they are fine whereever they are ... tia is sure of that ''

Vrinda : '' I hope so too ...''

then Vrinda sees Ranveer coming back with Sid and Kabir and Sany too ...

Tia : '' Oh Tia's God .. yeh log Ranveer ko kaha mil gaye ''

Sheetal :'' Haan ... lane toh gaye the ek ko ... aur le aaye do aur ko ... kya free offer hai ''

Tia : '' Ranveer , tumhe Sid kaha mila ? ''

Ranveer : '' Tia ... humein yeh poochiye kya karte hua mila ...?''

Tia : ''kyun ? ''

Ranveer : '' Yeh bhaisahab ... cave ke peeche jo raasta tha .. waha ek nadi ke kinare haat fehlakar apne unicorns ko bula rehe the to inspire him and be his muse to write a cartoon ''... and Ranveer and all the others laughed out loud ...

Vrinda : '' Sid ... tum bhi na ... muse ko dhoondne ka aur jagah nahi mila ... khamokha ... everyone was worried for you ''

Sheetal :'' everyone or only you Di '' and she giggled ...

Tia: '' aur yeh dono kahan mila ?''

Kabir : '' arre humlog tumhe dhoondne aa rahe the ke ashi yaha pauchi hai ki nahi ''

Tia looked at Ranveer sheepishly ..sany was looking at tia and ranveer and she understood they were hiding something about AY ...but she didn't say anything ...

Ranveer : '' nahi bana ... par aa jayenge ... tab tak let's check out the place properly ...

On the other hand , Ashi and Yuvi were viewing the overtop view of the place from the cable car ...
Yuvi : '' Ashi , tumhe ek baat poocho ''

Ashi : '' Ofcourse psycho ... tum kabse permission lene lage aur woh bhi mujhse ... ask what evr you feel lyk but nothing gross ''

Yuvi smiled and asked : '' Tumhe kya lagta hai ... ke whatever is happening with you , is there anything particular with it ''

Ashi :'' I don't know Yuvi ... pata nahi kya hota rehta hai mere saath .. as if someone is trying to tell me something ... it's all very spooky ''

Yuvi : '' yaa it is ... i agree ... otherwise anvesha bannerjee ray ko scare karna is not that easy ''

Ashi '' totally ... but atleast now you believe me ''

Yuvi : '' aate waqt ho hua ... uske baad believe na karna will be quite stupid , isn't it ?...''

Ashi : '' totally psycho ... atleast your brain started working before I am a dead meat ''

Yuvi : '' yaa yaa ... I just hope nothing happens to you now ... ''

Ashi : '' me too ... I don't know ... what exactly happens to me ... I lose control over myself ...i don't realize who is with me... and if by any chance I hurt that person ... If I hurt you , I will not be able to forgive myself .. I don't know what will happen if I , myself do any harm to you ... ''
ashi was quite serious ... Yuvi saw the fact how much she cared for him ... and he was trying desperately to see if the love is for him si still there in her eyes ...ashi looked up with welled up eyes ... Yuvi leant forward ... hold her hands in his and said '' Don't worry wacko ... I know you can never harm me , I trust you completely .. ''

Ashi : '' don't trust me so much ... i am not that sure about what i capable of doing when I am under that unknown spell or whatever you call it ''

the cable car suddenly felt a jerk and it came to a halt ... the lights were flickering inside the cable car ... Ashi was getting quite nervous ... Yuvi can sense it ...
Yuvi : '' Ashi ... calm down ... aisa hota hai kabhi kabhi ... don't freak yourself out ..''

Ashi : '' Yuvi don't forget the fire '' ..'' please don't let me harm me .. tum sambhal loge na ? ''

Yuvi : '' ashi ... kuch hani hoga ... please calm down ''

Yuvi himself was looking anxious .. he can't believe Ashi was acting so vulnerable ... what has happened to the Ashi I have known for years ... woh apne upar se confidence kyun lose kar rahi hai ... I really need to find it .. what is happening with her ...

Ashi was suddenly turning pale ... Yuvi shifted beside Ashi and hugged her tightly ...

Yuvi : '' please Ashi ... don't let it get onto you ... keep your cool .. please dear ... fight it ...''
He can feel Ashi was giving away ...

Ashi , a little dazed : '' Yuvi please sambhal lena ... I don't want to harm you ... please ""

Yuvi '' and you won't ... I trust you ... I trust you ..''

Ashi was fighting with herself ... she was trying her best to get rid of what was going on inside her ... but failing miserably ... she was turning more pale ... her eyes were going red , nose was bleeding and she was breathing heavily .. Yuvi was shaking Ashi profusely ,,, but she was losing herself  and fading into the land of unconscious and obscurity ...
Yuvi : '' Ashi ... please ... fight '' Yuvi's eyes were welled up ... he can't see the only love of his life in that way ... he hugged her tight , was rubbing her shoulders, patting it ... trying his best to get her back to the normal condition ..suddenly Ashi's eyes shot open and she pushed Yuvi with all her force ... yuvi struck himself badly at the window .. his forehead was bleeding and the cable car was shaking ...he can't believe what just happened ... he looked at ashi who was looking at him straight with no emotions in her eyes ...

_SnowFlake_ thumbnail
gosh๐Ÿ˜ฒ appy u updted. love u๐Ÿค—
back 2 back parts were so nyc n specially the last one it was so scary๐Ÿ˜•padte padte mere romte khare ho gaye๐Ÿ˜†
okay i think i can go the next๐Ÿ˜‰
_SnowFlake_ thumbnail
Part-38

Ashi was staring at him strangly like she doesn't know him.Yuvi's eyes were stuked in her red scary eyes.He couldn't believe what was happening.After few seconds he got back his sense that he need to control her, he need to stop her.So that he went to her again to catch her but she was moving one side to other & the cable car was also shaking.Yuvi wasn't moving so much coz he know that the car can fall down anytime anywhere.He was trying to call her.

"Ashi,listen to me.please come here n don't move so much this cable car can fell down anytime" he said gentely

But Ashi didn't listen to him.She was still looking at him & sometims looking down like she wanted jump down.Yuvi fastly went to her & once again hugged her tightly but Ashi got irritated.She was trying to releave herself but this time Yuvi was so confident & this cofidence and his feelings were giving him strength to control her.He was trying his best.

Other side,everyone were walking through the cave.They had torch lights but the place getting more darker.Tia got scared & Immediately hold Ranveer's hand.

"kya hua Tia?" ranveer looking at her
"Raveer,Tia ko iss andhere se dar lag raha hai" Tia dais with fright
"don't worry Tia,apko humpe trust hai na?" Ranveer asked
"khud se bhi zyada" Tia answered withy a smiled
"toh apko fikar karne ki koi zarurat nahi hai, hum hai apke sath" Ranveer replied
"oh god save me from this bekar lines" Sid looking up
"oh helllo, iss cave me upar god nahi bats milenge so look straight" sheetal snapped

Sany & Kabir was walking together.She was a lill bit of blushing.

"are you okay?" Kabir asked to her
"what? yes, i'm fine" Sany replied

Vrinda could understand what was going on with them.She was smiling.

"didi,ek baat puchu?" Sheetal asked
"han pucho" Vrinda replied
"apka koi boyfriend hai kya?" big smile on her face
Vrinda shoked & little angry.Sid coughed to hear that.
"what??" Vrinda angrily asked
"actually maine socha ki aap smile kar rahe ho toh maybe apka koi BF hoga" she replied
"or tumhe aisa laga hi kyu?"
"jab log love me hote hai tab vo aise hi akele smile karte hai, for example Tia didi" looking at Tia
Tia was blushing & smiling.
"tum na apna ye gyaan apne paas rakkho, don't through at me" Vrinda yelled & walked fast to others.

In cable car,then Ashi was in under control but Yuvi didn't noticed that she turned normal then,he was busy in huging her.After few mins he realized that she wasn't moving.Her head was on his shoulders,she was breathing normaly.He got happy to see that,then he kissed her forehead but suddenly he saw her eyes were closed, she was senseless,he got scared & start shaking her patting softly her cheeks.

"Ashi,get up sweet heart.you are my strong girl,your ghaggu's girl.You can't be so silent,come on get up" he was saying with crying voice

Then slowly she opened her eyes but she was still weak.
"Yuvi,please don't leave me alone,please" she spluttered

Yuvi wanted to say something about his feelings to her but he controled himself to say anything. 
BUBLAI thumbnail
Hey Trishu ... really nice update ... loved the way Yuvi managed the entire situation ...
the vrinda-sheetal convo was sweet ... overall , it was really good ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ‘