Remix

~When They Collide~ (AY, TR, SV FF)-Prt76Updt. - Page 42

Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Part 34

''You-'' Ashi paused. ''Sanaya..sister.'' Her breath came quickly and her words didn't even make sense. Her brain was a whirlpool. ''I..'' She looked up expecting to meet his eyes but he'd turned around, his back was facing her.

''You know what, Ashi? Forget it, just..''

''I am so-''

''No, don't.'' He sounded really angry. ''Don't apologise. It's my fault. I don't know why I care what you think, I shouldn't, right?'' He turned around, glaring at her. ''I shouldn't, but I do. Just go and think whatever you want to, but she is my sister, and I will always care for her.''

''Yuvi-''

''No, tell me one thing – why do you care? You're with someone else, right? Well, that's what you told me. You shouldn't care what Sanaya is doing in my room at midnight, or why am I talking to her so much. You shouldn't be bothered even if she was my girlfriend. But, you are bothered.''

''Will you let me say somet-?''

''Go on, say whatever you want to.'' He stopped, his eyes fixed on her.

''I wanted to say I am sorry-''

''I actually don't care.'' He hid his face in his hands and sighed in frustration. ''You never trusted me, did you? I mean, I moved to London, and you didn't trust me to remain faithful to you..that's why you broke up with me, right?'' Ashi opened her mouth to say something but he went on. ''-And now when I turn up to our reunion with my sister, you think I'm on a honeymoon with her? What kind of a person do you think I am, Ashi?''

She looked away, her eyes had a faraway look in them. The scene of Yuvi kissing a girl kept replaying itself in her mind. ''Exactly what you think I think about you.'' She faced him. ''You're right. You're not trustworthy, you're not faithful and you're not..'' She paused. ''…The person I once fell in love with.''

He was silent for a minute. ''The Ashi I loved would trust me.''

''The Yuvi I loved would give me reasons to trust him.''

They looked at each other, a lot of questions evident in their eyes, not being able to say anything. Yuvi's phone call broke the silence.

~*~*

''Oh…'' was all Kabir could say. His hand still rested on his cheek, and he was confused. ''Okay, so you're a Dev, Sanaya Dev. I mean, you are that douchebag's-'' He got a glare from Sanaya. ''-I mean, his sister? Oh.''

''Oh? That's all you can say after all that crap you pulled?'' She glared.

''Well.'' He shrugged. ''I really don't know what to say..I am sorry.''

''It's okay.'' She said calmly. ''You didn't know..''

''No, I mean, I am sorry for you.'' Kabir burst into laughter. ''You're that douche's sister!''

''Kabir, I am going to hit you!''

''No, you are not.''

''Yes, I bloody well am!'' She picked up her purse and he ducked, running to the back of the sofa. She stood in the front of it, the sofa between them. ''Kabir, give up already!''

''You're not going to catch me, Sanaya..'' He grinned.

''I will.'' She rested a foot on the couch, and he turned the right way. She set her foot down, and waited until he got back to the middle. She jumped all of a sudden, trying to get him over the couch. She lost her balance and ended up falling on him, pushing him down on the floor behind him, her landing on top of him.

''Ouch!'' Kabir muttered something inaudible.

''Did you just call me a witch?'' Sanaya's mouth fell open in an O, she was still resting on top of him.

''No, but it rhymes with that. Get off me, will you?''

She frowned and got up. ''Kabir.'' Her playful face suddenly became serious. Kabir, who was dusting the dirt off his shirt, asked. ''What's wrong?''

''We should tell Yuvi you know..'' Her sentence trailed off.

Kabir thought for a minute, and nodded. He took his cell phone out and called him. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meeko thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
res!
😕 itna chota?
--sunshine-- thumbnail
 lizz comment updated=]]
Meeko thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sanjna4

res
---edited---
lizz be happy finally m ediing my comment. this will be shock tym 4 ur life but u r not kess den me u also gave me shock by making yuvi and sany bro and sis but m lil angry on uv since when he fears people and is not accepting sany publically😡😡😡... doesn't she deserve respect from whole world and now i just wish that kabeer's behaviour towards sany changes and he respects her and  m liking dere fights alot
and specially that dialogue finally u r at ur place ws awesome

And i love sany being yuvi not acceoting her whole heartedly she is calling him angel...

liz awesome update and u knw very well how to bring twists and turns in the story and really it ws big tym shock

finally IDIOT!! finally u commented...
lol!!
thanks btw...🤗
so wanted to see urs and ashu's reaction on this😆
i love to give shockers.. and i had to do this coz we all have this lil creeps bout her.. as in we knw she is here for kabeer, but we all will love her ore coz of the suhani samrat angle- ashu calls it that😆
Edited by elizaa - 12 years ago
_SnowFlake_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
res
Edited

itna chotu...any ways
gud part😊ashi know the truth of uv n sany gud to see that
who will next??
Edited by 00123trisha - 12 years ago
BUBLAI thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hey !!! Akshu ... the update was really good .. I just loved the way you used incomplete sentences to show the tumbling feelings inside 👏👏 both of their unspoken questions was described beautifully ...😛😛 loved kabeer - sany too 😊 really liked the way you described yuvi's frustration and Ashi's silence ... 😛 although the update was short but the style made it great 😉
Meeko thumbnail
aah!! finally.. am commenting..
uff.. kitna kaam hota hai.. and am doing this so pahlease do write a new part today
wen i was glad ki kuch hoga, tab yuvi was on his attention seeking issues.. accha khaasa ASHI WAS SAYING A SRRY, PAR.. BEWAKOOF!! i wonder hw his pissed offf nature didnt make him kiss her :P
and then he doesnt let her say anything!!😆
keeps cutting her off wen she opens her mouth!! there again i strt liking him1!!!
lmao!!
and u unveiled the mystery tht she broke up with him coz she saw him kissing someone!!😆
gosh...

and then back to sany kabeer!!
now these r the soulmates id always want to read bout.. lol.. i mean these r the kind i sorta like more😆
tho i see a bit of ashi uv in them... just a bit tho :P
kya karey, bro sis jo hai :P
kabeer calls uv a douche, and then is scared of sany, and then keeps quite :P
he is just so adorablE!!!!!😆 lmao
and then he laughs it out, making her go so mad tht she falls on him!!!
so love u for this part!! ur a total genius.. no1 cld have done it better!! u just give me the flavour of sany kabeera.. the flavour i wish to see :P erm... taste maybe😆
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
~~Part 35~~

Yuvi saw Kabir's name flashing on the screen. He handed the phone over to her without meeting her eyes. ''Here, your ''boyfriend'' is on the line.''

Ashi took the phone. ''Kabir?''

''Ashi?'' Kabir paused and looked at Sanaya. ''Can I talk to Yuvi?''

She looked at him, he didn't even move to take the phone back. ''I don't think he wants to talk right now..''

''Ashi, there is something he needs to know..''

''Kabir-''

''There is something you need to know..''

Sanaya pulled the phone from Kabir and whispered. ''No, don't tell her. He doesn't want to accept me as his sister in front of everyone – that's his choice.'' She blinked. ''Please.''

''But, Sanaya, you have a right..''

''Please.''

Kabir looked at her for a minute, before pulling the phone back.

''What is it, Kabir?'' Ashi was saying.

''Nothing, I'll talk to Yuvi later. Shouldn't you two be at the caves right now?''

''Cave-what? I thought we're going to the temple.'' Ashi yelled. That got Yuvi's attention, and he turned back to look at her.

''Nobody was going to the temple. We were supposed to go to the tourist attractions, remember?''

''But, Tia.. Ranveer..They said that we have to come to the temple?''

''Ashi, slow down, will you? People are staring at us.'' Yuvi moved forward.

''They did it again.'' Ashi's mouth fell open in an O. ''Don't you see? They did all this just to send us two alone here, like they used to do in Maurya..''

''Who?'' Yuvi paused. ''Where are the others?''

''The goddamned caves.'' She put the phone down. ''I'm going to strangle them both, I swear.''

''But, in order to strangle them, we have to go to the caves, and in order to go to the caves, we have to go back down the way we came.'' Yuvi looked back at the cable car.

He turned his attention back to her, who had gone as pale and white as a ghost. He kept a reassuring hand on her shoulder. ''Don't worry, I trust you.''

''You..do?'' She looked at him, partly surprised, partly frightened.

''Yeah.'' He paused, looking straight forward. ''I know you can be a dramaqueen, a complete wacko, but what happened in the cable car…'' Another pause. ''You won't do anything like that for attention..I think I know you enough to say that.''

''So, you believe that the ghost exists?''

''No, but, I don't think you're lying, either. There has to be a perfectly rational explanation behind this. And we need to find it.''

''No, YOU need to find it.'' She answered, stressing on the word 'you'. ''I'm gonna back to Tia and Ranveer and enjoy what's left of my vacations and just .. forget whatever's going on with me, with us, with the bhoot aunty since I came here. I am gonna go back to my normal life. You can be a ghosthunter all you want, all by yourself.''

He looked at her, surprised at her outburst.  He opened his mouth to say something, and shut it again. ''Should we go back?''

She nodded.

--

At the caves

''Sid!'' Sheetal shouted. ''I can't walk anymore, I need you to carry me.''

''I am NOT carrying you.'' Sid kept on walking. ''What do you think I am?''

''My official gadha.'' She grinned. ''Please. My legs hurt.''

''NO.''

She rolled her eyes in frustration while he walked over to the other side of the cave. She got up and walked over to Vrinda. ''Didi..''

''Kya hai, Sheetal?''

''Vo.. Sid..''

''Ab usne kya kiya?'' She turned around, her arms crossed across her chest.

''Vo gum gaya..''

''What? Sheetal, tum theek toh ho na? Tum Sid ko jaanti ho .. hoga vo yahin kahin..''

''No, vo chala gaya.. on the opposite side.'' Sheetal made her most innocent face and pointed to the other side of the cave. ''I swear maine usse jaate hue dekha.''

Vrinda looked at where she was pointing, the passageway looked dark, there were hardly any lanterns around. Knowing Sid, he would so easily walk in a place like that..'coz he's just that weird. She looked back at Sheetal. ''What do you want me to do?''

''Go after him. What if he gets lost?''

Vrinda debated with herself for a minute, before turning away. ''He'll be back..''

''What if he isn't? Didi, go look for him.. bechaara, what if he gets lost? You see how dark it is. And he didn't even take a torch.'' She handed her a torch. ''Here, you have one. Now, please, go after him.''

Vrinda looked at her for a minute, she flashed an innocent smile, she rolled her eyes and walked to where Sid had gone. 

Meeko thumbnail
woah!! if i knew tht IF i unreserved, ud post so soon, mein toh KAB ka unres kar deti😆

edited*
idiot!! stupid!!
it is nt at all a useless part!!
it was hilarious...
specially ashi telling uv thtnow its ur headache- saya.. the bhoot aunty is ur tension.am going to enjoy my vacation with the gang.. u take careof thetension..
she knws hw much this bhoot thingy has scared her.. she cldnt breathe. but then the trust she has in him, like even now.. wen she knew he was there for her, she left alll her freaking tensions on his head.. like she is the only one  who he has to handle.. she knws tht.. lol.. and she is all in for her trip masti..
:D

on the other hand kabeer sanu part was so small.. and sany thinks tht yuvi doesnt want to accept her in front of his friends.. but does she knw wht ashi and yuvi share is much much much more higher thn tht😆

and SID vrinda!! as u said, u handle this... theyrtoo delicate for me to experiment on.. sanu took care of them properly.. now the torch is in ur hand.. lol..
sheetal is just too much, vrinda ko caves mien ghooma diya😆 total pagal!! total tiashi😆
and now she will send sid behind her... haww.. another jungle scene😆 oh sry, lost in the cave scene😆

Edited by elizaa - 12 years ago
_SnowFlake_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@akhi:superb👏
sany thinks that uv will not eccept her n sid shel's gadha🤣& upar se khow bhi gaya so sad😔