plz dnt do dt
keep updating
chao
tc
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
res! 

when you said surprise, i thought you updated lccyw. :P i'll comment soon.. lemme reply to all of the PMs & update the index. 

-edited-

lmao. i loved this part. it was SO awesome. 🤣 i looveee sid & shells. unicorn and all, lmao. ye saara unicornophobia liz ne hi shuru kiya. 🤣 haww, how dare shells call siddy's unicorn useless. 🤣 ''parrot ya tape recorder?'' 🤣 lmao, kabir . . torturofying sanu. ''husband'' ''shut up.'' 😆 LMAO, ice skying.. NICE. tishi. 🤣 POOR VRINDA, seriously! kaise kaise logon ke beech phas gayi. 🤣 

Edited by _Akanksha_ - 13 years ago
_SnowFlake_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
*Edited* 
@sana:awsome surprise🤗love the part
shell ki jawani🤣n again unicorn...lol😆
fab fight yaar😉
Edited by 00123trisha - 13 years ago
BUBLAI thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG !!!! eliza ... 5 parts back 2 back at one go 😲 I am still in shock ... really can't believe what I am seeing 😆😆 and woh bhi 5 totally rocking parts 👏👏 well done dear ... will give a proper comment on all the parts later ... managed to read all the new updates ... 😛 waiting for what happens in the cable car ...😊

@sanju : your part was really cute and all the cute fights ... i am really loving kabeer and sany these days ... and shell-sid was superb ... bechari humari maate !!!😆
Meeko thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanjna4

part-25

lizz
woww
awesome flashback
i know it ws lil saddy and i dont like saddy things but d way kabeer pacifies her was d best and i like d way kabeer handled misha

and vrinds getting j...wooo
awesome dat to from shells
double wooo
and my siddy blushing and hun
and lizz tmrw i will update as i cn giv1 hr so plz when u read dis pm me d plot and it shud be realted to sid and shell😉

aww.. finally u read all of them!! and ek ek karke rep kiya!!
lol!!
main bhi aise hi reply karoongi!!
ok.. thanks btw.. i can see tht u loved it😳
kabeer can always handle misha.. erm... ashi😆
vrinda and sid and shells part was left for u.. i didnt knw hw to handle them.. u do justice with them. after AY, sid and vrinda r my fav couple!!😳
and at times, before uv, i love sid more...at times* like in ur update😆
and u can cont the way u want.. ur part, ur plot, ur idea!! :D
Meeko thumbnail

part-26 by lizz

omg omg omg
dis update killed me specially dat flashback
kya update hai re
dis cant get more better i loved it like anything
bubblegun kiss and dat  POP remind me of my childhood dat how i used to tease my mom and it had passion in d update and lizz besharam tune cake ka satyanaas krva diya bt whatever i liked it to d core

thanks again!!🤗
flashback!it was so funny to imagine both of them doing this😆 and meine cake ka satyanash ni kiya.. yeh ashi and yuvi ne kiya!!
u remmeber ashi had taken a recipie from ranveers mom, coz she cldnt cook and wld ask her maid to do so?😆
wht do u expect.. yahaan, woh kar payegi?😆
Meeko thumbnail
oh god u r mad lizz
how can u write so baeutifully
kabeer and sany awesome and i love when she dugs foks into thigh i was actually imagining this
awesome and shells(i want to write a part badly) is awesome as she knows whom to strike for a plan but timbo is lil dumbo kinda so maybe plan will not work lets see
awesome update

am mad!! ik😆
and i write so beautifully coz such beautiful writers read my stuff... i cant write rubbish for them na😳
sany poked him with the fork!! i loved wrting tht part!! bada mazza aaya!!
and timbo is nt dumb!! she is tia ahujha!!! she cannot be dumb!! lol!!
her plan will work!!
full on!!
:D
Meeko thumbnail

also read other parts bt m so sleepy dat i cn comment write now

besharam lizz bache pr taras kha🤣 okay whatevr if u insist
tum ek part mein hi nahi likh sakti thi,,,,,,, 29 part ws tooo short
by as usual  u were awesome
and u i guess i cn write next part well cz here we will hav official (seriously official) bhootni and now i will scare uv upto death like anything
and sid shell bhi toh likhna hai
and jo maine unke story sochi hai usko action mein laane ka right tym ab aa gya hai

arey.. i stopped on 28.. fir doosre din hands mein khujli hui, and i strted again.. and then got bored.. and was like enuf!!
:P
and am waiting for some one----- to write the saya yuvi ashi track!!
it can be fun to read if uv is scared to death😆
and tumne toh unka mast track banaya hai!! sid and shells ke... plz aur update karo!!
Meeko thumbnail
oh lord!!! PART 30!! sanaaa!!!🤗
it was totally a surprise!! loved readin it!! :D
u knw, i was so dying in the hosp to ocme back home and read it!!! and then i read and res tht part...
ab fir read kar ke am commenting!!
:D
sid and shells!! ur forte!! :D u dont knw wht an awesome writer u r when it comes to comedy.. doosre mein bhi mast ho, but in comedy and oneliners, ur awesome!!
the way shells takes his case🤣🤣
buddha?? seriously??🤣🤣🤣
and then shells ki  jawaani??? shels usko maar hi daalegi!!🤣
and am loving the unicorn talk... am so glad tht i got it here.. oh.. remember the humtum thingy tht we wer going to put here.. i guess we shld strt it... the whole articles and all.. remmeber? plz.. i think its high time we strt.. love ur idea.. here.. this one was the best.. the humtum waala!!
and then out of nower he calls her the unbelievable combo of shi and tia 🤣🤣 and then he thinks he can get away with tht? sana, from wer do u get such ideas?🤣🤣
and then sany and kabeer.. teasing her coz he thinks she is married,,, lol.. and then flirting bhi ni chodta..
and then poor vrinda.. thinking kahaan fas gyi🤣🤣🤣

par itna chota update kyun?😡 mujhe aur chiyye😭