Frequent Posters

Meeko thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: sanjna4

trish yeh sab lizzzzzzzzzzzz ka kamaal hai
uske baad meri turn hai

srry trishu sana..
aaj raat ko u will get.. sry yaar.. kal likh nahi paayi.. wc jo jeete the.. sab ne holiday liya tha na๐Ÿ˜ณ
--sunshine-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: elizaa

\

srry trishu sana..
aaj raat ko u will get.. sry yaar.. kal likh nahi paayi.. wc jo jeete the.. sab ne holiday liya tha na๐Ÿ˜ณ

lizz i knw hw happy u r
u give tonight den i will give in tmrw mrng
and at night my ff update
wid misha talli
yr misha wala scne funny bnana hai
toh tym lag raha hai
Meeko thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanjna4

lizz i knw hw happy u r
u give tonight den i will give in tmrw mrng
and at night my ff update
wid misha talli
yr misha wala scne funny bnana hai
toh tym lag raha hai

haan haan ok ok... will do..
:D
and wht if i give it in an hr?

--sunshine-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: elizaa

haan haan ok ok... will do..
:D
and wht if i give it in an hr?

den u will get my update at night only
den we can have anky ka update
yayyyyyyyyyyyy
Meeko thumbnail

Part 21

It had been a long day. Fight with sister, souls following her, friends not believing her and now this. She was dead. Might be dead, if that dufus didn't get her out of this danger. But why did he have to. The loser put himself in danger as well. What if anything would happen to him? She would never die. Ofcourse she was a superwoman. Say... bhaggu didn't want her with him so soon. But yuvi? He was just out of an illness. It was so difficult to keep him alive. He couldn't even breathe for nuts. And instead of listening to her, he stepped in to save her. And now he snaps back at her like nothing happened? For heaven's sake.. she could die.. not really.. but what if? Everyone cared except him. His own chick was worried for her. Sany did ask her a few times if she was okay. She even didn't leave her alone in the room. She didn't leave her hand till timbo came in. ashi would have punched sany any moment, but the only thought of yuvi being in love with her, stopped her. Moreover she had been sweet, but sorta over protective. Looked like she was good for yuvi. Atleast now he wont two โ€“time someone..

"loser" she breathed out.

"bewakoof. Khud gir jaata toh? Upar se bolta hai ki meri jaan bachaayi.. I shld thank him.. thank him my foot! Marta toh iski sany chudail mera gala pakadti! Dimwit. Psycho.!"

Sitting in the lobby alone at this hour was so much peaceful. No one around to treat her like some wax doll.. "wax doll? Id rather be a wax car" she nodded. That reminded her of the wax toys they made in class years ago. She remembered how she had made those hands.

Flashback*

Ashi- "duh uh yuvi.. am not doing this.. tumko kyun yah project nahi mila"

Yuvi- "mine was worse.. collecting cowdung and drying them up and making cowdung cakes"

Ashi (giggling)- "it mustn't be a problem for you yuvi.. your used to cowdung right.. tumhare brains mein toh gobar hi bhara hua hai na"

Yuvi (grunted)  โ€“ "wacko.. ateast tumne accept toh kiya ke mere paas brains hai"

Ashi- "yeah! Which stinks"

Yuvi- "theek hai, fir make your project.. no moral support from your stinky boyfriend"

Ashi (hmphed)- "rukho.. yuvi.. am scared.. how do I put my hands in this hot boiling wax"

Yuvi- "ashi, its not boiling now. Just get done with it.."

Ashi (snorting)- "main apne dono haath boiling wax mein nahi dalungi"

Yuvi (holding her waist from behind) โ€“"theek hai.. mere saath dalogi"

Ashi looked back at him as he held her tighter, "duh uh uv.. uve already completed your assignment.. why would you do one more?"

"why wouldn't i?" he grinned

"because.."

"shhhh" he cut her short.. he looked at her as her eyes widened, her lips were pink and her face flushed, he grabbed her face closer and locked her lips with his. Ashi expressed her pleasure by sighing which he also felt, and urged her closer to him.. soon they came up for air, they felt like they had run for a mile.

He held her hand carefully and put it in the wax.

After a few more times, they had the model in their hand.

Ashi looked at it and looked back at yuvi. He expected her to say something sweet, when she narrowed her eyes and said "yuvi.. yeh dono hath mere hone the.. mera haath dekho.. aur tumhara dekho.. yuvi, tumhara haath kitna bulky hai!"

"wacko.. toh phir se bana lo!" he snorted.

She quickly took his hand and stopped him.. "ofcourse your hands will look bulky.. warna lagta ki mein kisi ladki ko date kar rahi hoon" she grinned and hugged him, "thanks yuvi"

Flashback ends*

She suddenly felt like she took a very heavy breath. She looked around and saw the open gate.

Yuvi was walking in the corridor, as he tried to keep away from kabeer and his lectures. Kabeer always had a piece of his mind to lend yuvi.. as if yuvi never had one.. that's what she always said right? Yuvi smiled at the thought of this.  

But wait.. where was she going? Yuvi looked back as he saw her getting out of the gate. He followed her quietly as they reached the jungle. She entered the jungle and ran with full speed.

Yuvi was getting quite anxious, he quickly followed her and saw her sitting on a grave.

p.s. guys sry for the small part.. ill cont in the nite.. this was wht i did asap as i cld.. so plz.. my next part is reserved

Meeko thumbnail
@sana-am sleepy now.. ill give the next part by say 6.. so wht u do is u strt wrting your ff now. then after 12 u can give us wtc
:D๐Ÿ˜ณ
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
liz, liz, liz, liz, liz .. why didn't you tell me you updated? :O atleast send me a PM! you know i don't check this place daily, don't you? :P

awesome update. :D yeah, okay, i need to brush up my vocabulary before updating, right? well, wrong. hmph, this is what you get for not telling me about your update. ๐Ÿ˜ก tumhaari vajah se sanu stole my first space. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

i loved the first paragraph, i've re-read it, like, 4 times now. ashi. ๐Ÿ˜† instead of being grateful to uv for saving her life, she's angry at him for not listening to her when he could have died..and lmao, i'm a superwoman. ๐Ÿคฃ  the highlight of the para was sanaya, though. you make me like her, now. :D

wax doll/car/hands.. omg, liz, tumhein ye idea kahaan se aaya!? when i scrolled down to see how big the part was, i saw the picture of the hands, n i'm just like.. okay W*F? ๐Ÿ˜† but when i read whole of it, that is, the whole flashback, aw, it was so cute. see, even when they're supposed to be fighting, you fulfill your sadistic romance pleasure by putting flashbacks. :P

kiss, lmao. reminds me of the kiss rule. ๐Ÿ˜† it was so cute. i loved the hand picture. :D haha, bulky hands. ๐Ÿคฃ you bring out the wacko and psycho awesomely! ๐Ÿ˜† haha, yuvi. kabeer ke lectures se bach raha hai. ๐Ÿ˜† lmao.. he acts as if uv doesnt have a brain of his own..wait, that's what she said. aww, this line was adorable. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

continue soooooon...ooh, okay, you're writing right now. :D :D .. waiting waiting. 

_SnowFlake_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
finally u gave an updt lizz
dia to dia itna achha๐Ÿค—
next sana right?
Meeko thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Akanksha_

liz, liz, liz, liz, liz .. why didn't you tell me you updated? :O atleast send me a PM! you know i don't check this place daily, don't you? :P

ash ash ashhhh!!
lol.. i thot id tell u wen i come ol.. but u already read it๐Ÿ˜†

awesome update. :D yeah, okay, i need to brush up my vocabulary before updating, right? well, wrong. hmph, this is what you get for not telling me about your update. ๐Ÿ˜ก tumhaari vajah se sanu stole my first space. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

yeah.. plz.. new words this time..lmao
lol.. awwie u too let her steal my frist place.. and i deserve tht.. ive been a part of ur IL as am ur personal helper na๐Ÿ˜ณ

i loved the first paragraph, i've re-read it, like, 4 times now. ashi. ๐Ÿ˜† instead of being grateful to uv for saving her life, she's angry at him for not listening to her when he could have died..and lmao, i'm a superwoman. ๐Ÿคฃ  the highlight of the para was sanaya, though. you make me like her, now. :D

lol.. u knw i didnt knw hw to strt.. tht made me wai for so long.. then i wrote duniyan bhar ki bakwaas from ashi's pov.. tht only did make sense to me at tht point of time๐Ÿ˜†
lol.. ashi always thinks she is a superwoman... hai na... toh dall diya.. dunya bhar ka ashi character sketch of the original ashi is in this ashi.. thnks to all the brains involved๐Ÿ˜† i wanted to like sany.. so yeah

wax doll/car/hands.. omg, liz, tumhein ye idea kahaan se aaya!? when i scrolled down to see how big the part was, i saw the picture of the hands, n i'm just like.. okay W*F? ๐Ÿ˜† but when i read whole of it, that is, the whole flashback, aw, it was so cute. see, even when they're supposed to be fighting, you fulfill your sadistic romance pleasure by putting flashbacks. :P

bola na experience helps always๐Ÿ˜ณ
the wax thing was one thing i adored after this part was done..
oh btw, u knw.. i was in this whole lovey dovey mood,, so u knw... i wanted a romanic cheesy part๐Ÿ˜ณ a CHEESY one.. i wanted๐Ÿ˜ณ
 so i got it๐Ÿ˜†
kiss, lmao. reminds me of the kiss rule. ๐Ÿ˜† it was so cute. i loved the hand picture. :D haha, bulky hands. ๐Ÿคฃ you bring out the wacko and psycho awesomely! ๐Ÿ˜† haha, yuvi. kabeer ke lectures se bach raha hai. ๐Ÿ˜† lmao.. he acts as if uv doesnt have a brain of his own..wait, that's what she said. aww, this line was adorable. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

haan.. kiss, lol.. not the kiss rule.. but yeah.. i told u bout wht my mood was like.. lo.
ehehe.. ty.. bulky hads.. poor uv.. u knw this reminded me of a ay ff.. i cld have put tht scene here, wer ashi goes like u insult each and every part of my body.. and thn do this..
but then i didnt knw which ff tht was.. so i cldnt give the credit na.
anyway.. this wasnt tht bad itself.. right๐Ÿ˜†.. 
and thnk u yaar.. u r the only one tht notice all the wackynees i put, and then bring it up.. thnaks haan๐Ÿ˜ณ

continue soooooon...ooh, okay, you're writing right now. :D :D .. waiting waiting. 
thnk u again, and ill strt now!!๐Ÿ˜ณ

--sunshine-- thumbnail
no next lizz den me
bt u will get dese 2 updates till tmrw only