Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meeko thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
alrite lemme strt..
mein mere sapne se jaag gayi.. and after this big comment of mine i so want a big biggg reply😳
and btw, hated the cold water u therw on my face..
and now i feeel less of words.. vocab update karna hoga b4 wtc update😆
so ill strt from the strt.. wht wht i loved tht doesnt lemme get out of my dreams (ay dreams!!) thnks to u bitch..
sany so didnt want uv to go but uv gave it back on her face.. it was her.. ashi!! hw cld he leave her like tht.. how cld he live while he saw her die? just 48 hrs bk tht girl gave him another life.. but am sure he didnt even consider tht.. he just wanted his wacko right in front of him, safe and sound, so tht he cld snap back at her..
and apni madam ashi... total wacko.. uv named her right!! he is coming to save her, and she is bothered of his safety😳 i so loved the way u described all of this.. u knw, the update was very small, but then, i didnt feel it was small. just coz i could see one word describing 100 feelings going on in the scene,.
khud hawa mein latki thi, and is telling u- dhyaaan se..😆😳
awwie... adorable tht they r😳 
and then u show me his adorable waali smile.. the one tht we all die for.. u knw if u had only put the part of his adorable sile, it would turn ut amazing, but then u showed me different tings along, which made it ultra awesome...
i dnt like saying this every time tht it was the best... lekin karooon kya, jhoot nahi bolna whe u have actually done an awesome job..
but then one thing id hate u for.. u put up only ne part each time.. u dnt knw hw much we crave to read wtc😆
:D
kabeer ashi and yuvi sany wer nice..
u knw. idk y, i dnt like sany.. make her stay away from ashi and her business, warna ill strt hating her soon...
none of the parts make me actully ACTUALLY like her.. the 'like' tht i say is fed in me, coz we knw she is nice.. but then if i didnt know tht am making her nice, id nver like her.. i so want her to mind her own business..
in the strt we wanted to make jas nice too, but w ended making her the biatch!!😆
we all need to work on tht, and try showing her better side... and.. KEEP.HER.WAAY.FROM.ASHI.

''Ashi ke liye main aisi 1000 cliffs se koodne ke liye taiyaar hoon.'' He muttered to himself, which was only heard by one other person - Tia.☺️ ☺️ ☺️
do i need to say something more on this part.. i wish ranveer or sheetal also heard him say this..😳

the ending touched mine and am sure ashis heart too.. uv knows nothing.. acc to him, ashi left him.. and ashi is like W*F, u ditched me...\
kab hoga yeh misunderstandnig clear😕

Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
By god, Liz. Maine ITNA BADA reply chodne ko thona kaha tha. :P Okay, I said I liked essays..but ye toh essay ka bhi baap nikla! I haven't even left a comment as long as that in Poco's FF.. ever. :P

LMAO, you weren't updating, so I HAD to throw the cold water.. Pfft, didn't have a choice. :P Hhahahh, now I'll have to watch the AY Sanganer scene again, BITCH. :P

Aw, I completely forgot! 😆 Ashi did save Yuvi some 48 minutes ago, and then he saved her too! You know what?, just realising this makes me LOVE my part even more. =D 

When he was saving her, he was STILL snapping at her. 🤣 And even she was like, W*F are you suicidal!? 🤣I know.. the update was small, but, then again, I had to finish the cliff scene, and leave it somewhere you could take it forward from. You know, you said you wanted to go next, so yeah. =)

Yup, ain't they adorable!?! 😳 Anything with AY in it turns out to be super awesome, you know? I could be reading the same thing with some other couple, but, heck, it's AY we're talkin about. :D

LOL, so, was this the best? What about ALL the previous parts, then, hmm? :P AND.. You and Sana ROCK in group parts. ;D

You don't like Sanu!? LOL, okay then, let's keep her busy with Kabir and others. :P Oye, I'd kill you if you make Sanu a biatch. Vaise, to be honest, the only reason I like Sanu.. is.. that she's opposite Kabir. 😆

Ranveer and Sheetal would be too soon. Tia is the only person who still has faith in AY's love for now! 😳

Lmao, Idk. Abhi nahi .. later, sometime. :P Abhi misunderstanding khatam kar di toh what are we gonna write? :P

Edited by _Akanksha_ - 13 years ago
Meeko thumbnail
nor have u written any comment as long as this one.... next time dnt force me for the essays u like🤣
yeah, so its draw now.. both saved eachother😆

ill go next coz sana has to update her ff.. i want tht to be nice, and am nt doing anyting but this, so i can handle this wen u both r busy with ur ffs..

see, even u like sany just coz she is opp kabeer, we need to show something in her, tht we strt liking her.. like keep her away from ashi, for heavensake.. i cant tolerate her around ashi..
so manythings on ashis head, and sany here to add some more tension...
yuvi is nt with her, he passion is lost, bhoot ki dukaan behind her, and now sany? no way.. i guess bohot ho gaya, now sany better does wht we have got her here for..

and haan, misunderstandings nahi hatayenge... warna, wht will we write😳
_SnowFlake_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@Akhi,Lizz,Sana-🤗🤗🤗
awsome parts
luv u all
it's turned into a horror story😲
maza ayega
Meeko thumbnail
Originally posted by: 00123trisha

@Akhi,Lizz,Sana-🤗🤗

awsome parts
luv u all
it's turned into a horror story😲
maza ayega

thnak u trish and welcome🤗
wer were u? we missed u so much!!
and wht bout the way i loved u? update karoo naaa!!!
_SnowFlake_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: elizaa

thnak u trish and welcome🤗
wer were u? we missed u so much!!
and wht bout the way i loved u? update karoo naaa!!!

i couldn't updt thous days bcoz of that stupid,idiot rain & storm😡
lagatar 2-3 days tak
i've updted 3 parts
Simi_YaRaLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lovely update yaar .. but sid and ashi scene was cute on bike ..
sid say ashi that yuvi will murder his if sid touching ashi .. 😆
really nice .. update soon ..
Meeko thumbnail
Originally posted by: 00123trisha

i couldn't updt thous days bcoz of that stupid,idiot rain & storm😡
lagatar 2-3 days tak
i've updted 3 parts

i read them!! they wer all amazing!!
Meeko thumbnail
Originally posted by: similuvs_ashiuv

lovely update yaar .. but sid and ashi scene was cute on bike ..
sid say ashi that yuvi will murder his if sid touching ashi .. 😆
really nice .. update soon ..

thnaks simi.. but one thing to tell u.. we all are loving the ff u strted!!!
its amazng!! keep continuing

Simi_YaRaLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: elizaa

thnaks simi.. but one thing to tell u.. we all are loving the ff u strted!!!
its amazng!! keep continuing

thnks sooo much .. i really happy that u guyzz like it ...