Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BUBLAI thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey sanjana !!! I really liked the way you described ashi's anger and her immediate switch to sadness and then to a confident person ... the change in the emotions are shown nicely ..
I think you have witten 'misha' instead of Ashi by mistake at one place ... usse change kar do πŸ˜› yaar , yeh saya exist karti hai na ??? yaa it's only an illusion ... or a prank to scare her ..
loved the way you have shown kabeer and ranveer in this part ...
sid is again obsessed with his unicornπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
really loved reading this part πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Simi_YaRaLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ohh yaar horror mat banao na .. ashi yuvi ki fight bhi toh ho sakhti hai na ..
pata nahiin kyun yeh horror acha nahiin lagta ..
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: BUBLAI

Hey sanjana !!! I really liked the way you described ashi's anger and her immediate switch to sadness and then to a confident person ... the change in the emotions are shown nicely ..

thanx alotπŸ˜ƒ... m happy u liked it

I think you have witten 'misha' instead of Ashi by mistake at one place ... usse change kar do πŸ˜› yaar , yeh saya exist karti hai na ??? yaa it's only an illusion ... or a prank to scare her .. 

4 dat u have to wait and watchπŸ˜‰.... cz dis is punch of the twist 
and sorry 4 d mistake actualli i alws jumble up between both of them

loved the way you have shown kabeer and ranveer in this part ...
sid is again obsessed with his unicornπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
really loved reading this part πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

yayyyyyyyyyy thanx alot

--sunshine-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: similuvs_ashiuv

ohh yaar horror mat banao na .. ashi yuvi ki fight bhi toh ho sakhti hai na ..
pata nahiin kyun yeh horror acha nahiin lagta ..

baby we want ou readers to hav every taste of commedy, action romance and fights so hw can we leave horror
and we will present it in funny way
it will be fun yr
see u will get everytging ti read hereπŸ˜‰
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Res!

-EDITED-

Sanuuuu, awesome part. :D Haha, I love Ashi, she's angry, she's confident, she's scared, but she's not weak. :D ..And, OOOOH, someone's jealous! Seeee, giving one room to Kabir and Yuvi WAS a good idea. :D And I LOVED the way Kabir defended Ashi ! <3

Ooooh, even Vrinda doesn't believe Ashi. :-( I'm GLAD she got Ranveer and Kabir. :D And, hahah, Shells think that Sid is playing the prank! Poooor Siddy! πŸ˜† Yay, Vrinda and Sid talked. :D 

Loveed this update! YOU ROCK. πŸ˜Ž

Edited by _Akanksha_ - 13 years ago
Meeko thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
SANUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FINALLY!! itni der mein koi bhi update ke liye nahi rukhi hoon.. subah uthte hi was searching for ur update...
but you!!😑 grrr...
nvm... abhi mil gaya!!!! and u knw as always!! its AWESOME!! AWESOMISHTTTT!!
i was eating and i was stuck in one position.. bechaari ashi.. min bhi dar gayi..
loved the yuvi kabeer ashi track..
ashi pushes uv and runs to kabeer.. lmao... i feel so bad for uv.. but am loving this.. ultra sufi!!
sid and shells wer fun too..
i have one complaint.. u arent showing me more of sid and vrinda as u promised.. i want their track to move a bit faster now!!
:D
and ranveer and kabeer trusting her toh was wht we always wanted!!
mast update
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Akanksha_

Res!

-EDITED-

Sanuuuu, awesome part. :D Haha, I love Ashi, she's angry, she's confident, she's scared, but she's not weak. :D ..And, OOOOH, someone's jealous! Seeee, giving one room to Kabir and Yuvi WAS a good idea. :D And I LOVED the way Kabir defended Ashi ! <3

Ooooh, even Vrinda doesn't believe Ashi. :-( I'm GLAD she got Ranveer and Kabir. :D And, hahah, Shells think that Sid is playing the prank! Poooor Siddy! πŸ˜† Yay, Vrinda and Sid talked. :D 

Loveed this update! YOU ROCK. πŸ˜Ž

thanx alot anky

u knw if m writting dat credit goes to u and lizzz
cz i ws into reading
i nevr considered as my self writter
and ur comments keeps me motivating
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: elizaa

SANUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FINALLY!! itni der mein koi bhi update ke liye nahi rukhi hoon.. subah uthte hi was searching for ur update...
but you!!😑 grrr...
nvm... abhi mil gaya!!!! and u knw as always!! its AWESOME!! AWESOMISHTTTT!!
i was eating and i was stuck in one position.. bechaari ashi.. min bhi dar gayi..
loved the yuvi kabeer ashi track..
ashi pushes uv and runs to kabeer.. lmao... i feel so bad for uv.. but am loving this.. ultra sufi!!
sid and shells wer fun too..
i have one complaint.. u arent showing me more of sid and vrinda as u promised.. i want their track to move a bit faster now!!
and ranveer and kabeer trusting her toh was wht we always wanted!!
mast update

u knw how lazy i am
and sorry 4 late update
thanx alot lizz 4 likin itπŸ˜ƒ
m glad i ws successful in scrring u
and i loved t write jealousy thing
actually once anky told me to go slow with the track
so now i will move fast in dat story

and thanx 4 givin me ur support
Meeko thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Part 19

It was around one in the afternoon, everyone was getting ready for skiing. Taking their sking bags, they waited for each other outside the hotel. The ride to the skiing point had to be by a bike. There were a number of bikes available.. ashi looked at them and jumped with joy, "guys, ab bolo.. ladakh aane ka plan boora tha? Riding a bike in the snow!! Its going to be fun!!"

"tia Is loving it as well wacko!" replied tia

"and this is seriously some sufi fun!" cried sid

Ashi- "chalo guys lets go!! Kabeer, tum mere saath chalo!" (she smiled)

Kabeer- "sure!"

Ashi (taking the keys in her hand) - "par bike mein chalaaongi!!"

Kabeer (shocked)- "wht? What rubbish?? I wont sit behind you! Am sure no man would!"

Ashi looked back at yuvi who stared at her. She felt Goosebumps as kabeer said- no man would. She remembered the nite when the cop had caught her, and when she cried to ride all the way back to mauriya.. yuvi did sit behind her. That never meant she was stronger than him, or she was any level higher thn him.. it just clearly meant how much he respected her wishes and desires, how much he loved to see her happy..

Kabeer- "seriously.. which guy would? Agar tumhaara boyfriend tumse hadh se zyaada pyaar bhi karta ho, toh who bhi peeche nahi baithega"

Tia (teasingly)- "Kyun.. nahi baithega ashii????? "

Ashi-"kya??"

Tia- "tia means to say ki tumhare peeche koi ladka nahi baitha?"

Ashi- "nahi.." (looks at yuvi) "par aaj bathega na!" (flutters her lashes)

She looked at yuvi as he fake smiled at her. She went to him and pulled him along..

Sid-"kya? Mein?"

Ashi- "kya mein mein kar rahe ho bakri ke tarha.. chalo sid warna tumhein sheetal ke peeche baithna hoga.."

Sid- "chalo!"

Tia (rolls her eyes)- "ranveer.. inki nautanki ho gayi, ab hum chalein?"

Ranveer (nods his head and laughs) –"chalieye tia!"

Sheetal- "ashi di bike chala rahi hai toh mein bhi chalaoongi!!"

Vrinda- "nahi.. you're a minor rite now.."

Sheetal- "aap se pooch kaun raha hai? mein sirf bata rahi hoon!!! Chalo, peeche baitho!"

Vrinda- "thanks.. but no thanks.. mujhe marne ka shauk nahi hai!" (goes to yuvi) "yuvi, can u take me along"

Sheetal- "thank god! Tumhare 70kgs mujhe uthane nahi hoge!! All the best yuvi bhayya!" (hits the accelerator and speeds off)

Yuvi (laughs)- "sure sweetie, lets go" (looks at kabeer) "kabeer, can u get san along.. pata nahi kahaan reh gayi hai, I guess we all shall leave, u get her along"

Kabeer (disgusted) "sanaya? Alrite"

It had been more thn 10 mins. Kabeer felt like he was waiting for sanaya since forever. He was just to leave her and go, when she came down.. in her white furs. She looked more like a stuffed toy. White polished skin, big bold eyes and pink cheeks. Her jacket suited her as if it was made just for her. He would have liked her if it was his first meet, but he knew what a snob she was.. and he was not in the mood to give-in her snobbish nature.

Sany- "YOU!! Where are the others"

Kabeer- "they've left.. nobody wanted to wait for you"

Sany- "excuse me.. where is yuvi! Sid?"

Kabeer- "left"

Sany- "with ashi?"

Kabeer- (nodded) "yeah.. and if your investigation is over can we leave as well?"

Sany (yawning)- "do I have to go with you?"

Kabeer- "no.. ofcourse not! The prime minister is sending his car to pick you up!"

Sany- "oh.. thank god.. how long will it take?"

Kabeer (holding his head)- "oh… just shut up bimbo..and come along.."

Sany (sitting behind him) – "bimbo?? apni maa ko bolo yeh!!chalo abhi!"

-       -

On the way..

Sid- "ashi.. thoda slow chalao!!"

Ashi- "shut up dufus! Bolo... fast chalao!!!"

Sid- "ashiiii… mein gir jaaonga!"

Ashi- "duh uh!! Toh mujhe tight pakad lo!"

Sid- "paagal ho kya? Tumko tight pakdoon? Yuvi mera murder kar daalega!"

Ashi – "kya?"

Sid- "aur nahi toh kya.. he will kill me.. I don't want to take chances with his love"

Ashi- "oh shut up sid!" (speeds up)

-        -

Tia put her hand on ranveers shoulder and slid a bit closer to him. Her thighs bracketed his.. body pressed against his back, and the other hand holding him on the waist. He pulled out on the road travelling slowly. After a few mins of travel, her hands slid under the front of his jacket. She found the edge of his shirt, and slid her hand under there aswell. He palms smoothed up his chest, the contrast between her warm hands and the cool air send chills down his back.

He eased the bike of the road and pulled of his helmet, it was well of the main road, so no interruptions. She reluctantly removed her helmet, releasing her dark hair. He bent down to tia and kissed her aggressively on her lips.

Tia (breaking the kiss) "camel.. tia thinks we shld tell them."

Ranveer (kissing her back) – "yes tia, we will'

-       -

Vrinda- "god yuvi! Yeh sheetal, tia ashi ke saath reh reh kar bilkul unke jisi ho gayi hai!! Sometimes she is total tia and sometimes fully ashi!"

Yuvi- "yeah!! Dikh raha tha.. waise vrinda.. kabeer aur ashi abhi saath rehte hai kya?"

Vrinda- "haan.. who dono saath hi rehte hai.. kabeer is her neighbor"

Yuvi (relieved)- "oh, mujhe laga they are dating again."

Vrinda- "kyun.. tumko kya farak padhta hai ussey.. and u shld ask ashi about this.. I dnt want to speak on this topic"

Yuvi (teasingly) – "oh, so wht do u want to talk about? Sid??"

Vrinda- "oh shut up yuvi!"

-       -

Kabeer – "girl.. hold me tight, warna tum gir jaogi"

Sany- "id think bout holding tighter, but cant help.. pig!! you stink"

Kabeer (fixes a gear and skids)- "alright"

Sany (holds on to him tightly burying her head in his jacket)- "ouch! God!!"

Kabeer (snorts) –"yes.. ouch!"

-       -

All of them finally reach the sking spot. After parking their bikes, they walk together.

Ashi was busy talking to Sonia as she walked behind.

"A$$$$$$HH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

She quickly hung up on Sonia as she heard her name again.. "vrinde ne medicines diye hai.. I guess am just hallucinating" she told herself..

She walked a bit faster..

"A$$H!!"

And bumped into yuvi. She caught his arm and pressed it hard. Her one touch, and he knew something was bothering ashi. He turned behind and kept a hand on her hand.

"what?"

She looked at his hand and left him,

"nothing"

He turned back, walking away wondering what was wrong with her- "another prank am sure" he was loud enough.

Ashi stood frozen as she felt a hand brushing against her cheeks. It was the same feeling, the same touch she felt last night. Next she feels the hand going to her shoulder. She held her breath as everyone moved ahead. The hand softly tapped her on her shoulder as she lost her balance and tripped. She tripped over a larger stone and fell at the edge of the cliff.

The whole gang heard her fall and ran to look for her. "ASHIIII!!!!"

They called out her name many times but didn't get any response.. yuvi went up to the edge and called out for her violently when he heard her voice in response.

"YUVI!!!! MEIN YAHAAN HOON!!!"

--sunshine-- thumbnail
lizzz love u 4 thid update
it was best update till date
how can u write so goood
i loved kabeer sany
sid ashi
shell rocked
tia and thakur....... how romantic
and last part ashi calling 4 yuvi

i read  this update 3 times