anky u r perfect in makin story goin wid song
it makes d reading more interesting
and moreover as usual ur emotion expression were superb
and  what a entry of kabeer
and now i want both sany and kabeer to gall in love soon
dey r amazing
i loved dem here
and aftr kabeer is here now its uv turn to get jealous
and uv and kabeer r goin to fight as dey r in one room???

woahhhhhhhhhh
i got two parts to read
yayyyyyyyyyyyyy
Edited by sanjna4 - 13 years ago
Meeko thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
aah, finally, my kabeeru is here😳😳😳
awwwww..... and he sees ashis pic in yuvis cupboard?😳 and he is sorta upset with uv?😭 this hurst so much, but i so love reading it...
we need to get a few more sad angles, fun ke liye we have amazing actors/characters here😆
@ the campfire, my heart just came out wen i read tht yuvi doesnt want the fake dating thing to happen coz he remembers some old things connected to fake dates...
awwwwwww😳
and again, am nt a drama queen.. uve writeen it so well.. mein kya karoon... u knw hw hyper i get wen i get to read your posts, and hw much do i have to keep bothering u, ki, likho likho😆
nvm, yuvi is just too adorable...
ashu- u fix in songs at the rite places, makes it feel real.. i guess i shld also try out this once.. but the thing is tht i knw ill mess up
:P
and ahahhah, lmao..... sany kabeer meet was perfect!!
and sanu is going next😉
Edited by elizaa - 13 years ago
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: elizaa

lmao ashuuuuu🤗 two two updates😳

and ur back on duty-- ashia par!!
lol, ashi, tia ne tumse yeh expect nahi kiya tha... erm no.. tia ne tumse yahi expect kiya tha😉
👏 so loved the strt.
and sheeta l is back on her duty too.. sid ko pareshaan karo mission🤣
and sany finally told evey1 tht they r dating..
ab aayega asli maza *evil laughter*
and duffer sid, saare kiye karaaye par paani ferne bilkool tayyar🤣🤣
and the other half was so emotional..
i cld feel everything...
sanayas concern for yuvi, ranveers concern for ashi, ashislove and hatred for yuvi and yuvis pain..
so many mixed feelings developing here..
the way u described it, i could so picture the whole thing n front of my eyes...
and ive strted feeling nostalgic now.. i so cannot see her in pain, and the worst is tht i knw tht its all a misunderstanding, and ashi so doesnt.. i have it in my hands to clear it rite now, but i cannot... they will have to find themselves again in this mess.. and will have to find each other in this mess..
ill go read the other art now..
lovely update sweetie, as expected, it was just brilliant.. every word u play with, falls in place.. (i guess by mistake :P)

LOL .. I'm sorry, I LOVE AshiA ! I can't help it. :P Aha, I know you said that I should let Sanu handle Sid-Sheetal-Vrinda track, but IM SORRY, I LOVE 'EM. :D

Lmao .. I choked on my water when I wrote that! I mean, it's so like Sid himself to ruin everything. 😆 Oye, you ain't breaking the misunderstanding just yet. 😡 :P Hehe, thank you. 🤗 My part comes out good when I'm REALLY in the mood..and I was in the mood tonight. :P YOU MAKE ME FEEL LIKE IM LIVING A TEENAGE DREAM .. Ooh, wait, I got carried away. 😆 I love that song. :P

Akankshaa. thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanjna4

lizzz i won........m frst

k now cumin to update
anky u r perfect in makin story goin wid song
it makes d reading more interesting
and moreover as usual ur emotion expression were superb
and  what a entry of kabeer
and now i want both sany and kabeer to gall in love soon
dey r amazing
i loved dem here
and aftr kabeer is here now its uv turn to get jealous
and uv and kabeer r goin to fight as dey r in one room???

woahhhhhhhhhh
i got two parts to read
yayyyyyyyyyyyyy

Congratulations. :P 😆

Thank you! 🤗 Y'know different things inspire you to write..for me, it's songs! I have to find a song which perfectly defines what the character is going through, or it'll turn out crap, trust me. =)

Nah, they won't have a fight..but, yeah, they ain't too fond of each other. And Sanu and Kabir will fall for each other.. in due time. 😳
Meeko thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Akanksha_

[

LOL .. I'm sorry, I LOVE AshiA ! I can't help it. :P Aha, I know you said that I should let Sanu handle Sid-Sheetal-Vrinda track, but IM SORRY, I LOVE 'EM. :D

Lmao .. I choked on my water when I wrote that! I mean, it's so like Sid himself to ruin everything. 😆 Oye, you ain't breaking the misunderstanding just yet. 😡 :P Hehe, thank you. 🤗 My part comes out good when I'm REALLY in the mood..and I was in the mood tonight. :P YOU MAKE ME FEEL LIKE IM LIVING A TEENAGE DREAM .. Ooh, wait, I got carried away. 😆 I love that song. :P

ikr 
ashia r awesome together..
u knw later we will have a few parts of girls v/s boys too... plz plz plz.
i wnt clear the misunderstang.. you will.. i dnt like the rona dhona and all.. wen all this will happen ill be making ranveer tia or kabeer sany romance😳
and i forgot to tell u bout a track we had discussed bout... illl tell u and sanu on ym..
:D
Akankshaa. thumbnail

aah, finally, my kabeeru is here😳😳😳

awwwww..... and he sees ashis pic in yuvis cupboard?😳 and he is sorta upset with uv?😭 this hurst so much, but i so love reading it...
we need to get a few more sad angles, fun ke liye we have amazing actors/characters here😆
@ the campfire, my heart just came out wen i read tht yuvi doesnt want the fake dating thing to happen coz he remembers some old things connected to fake dates...
awwwwwww😳
and again, am nt a drama queen.. uve writeen it so well.. mein kya karoon... u knw hw hyper i get wen i get to read your posts, and hw much do i have to keep bothering u, ki, likho likho😆
nvm, yuvi is just too adorable...
ashu- u fix in songs at the rite places, makes it feel real.. i guess i shld also try out this once.. but the thing is tht i knw ill mess up
:P
and ahahhah, lmao..... sany kabeer meet was perfect!!
and sanu is going next😉

Yep, he's here. 😳

The idea just randomly popped up in my head when I was writing..I didn't even get the time to ask you if it was okay, but I'm guessing you liked it. :P Duh uh, ofcourse he's upset, won't you be?, if someone broke your best friend's heart?

LOL .. I always write on my own when I want to. Well, most of the times. :P Try ittt ! Songs make it feel real, agreed. :D

Yay! What's she writing? YM. 

Akankshaa. thumbnail

ikr 
ashia r awesome together..
u knw later we will have a few parts of girls v/s boys too... plz plz plz.
i wnt clear the misunderstang.. you will.. i dnt like the rona dhona and all.. wen all this will happen ill be making ranveer tia or kabeer sany romance😳
and i forgot to tell u bout a track we had discussed bout... illl tell u and sanu on ym..

OMG, I was thinking the same thing, like, a few minutes ago .. Girls VS/- Boys .. like they did when Shanaya came. :D

There is no rona dhona .. I can write senti, but I can't write rona-dhona. :P Don't make Kabir and Sanu fall in love just yet..Let them have a gradual story, too! 😳

TELL MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. =)

Meeko thumbnail
@ashu..
sanu kabeer will nt strt nw.. they have a proper track too... we will get to it in a while.
girls v/s boys soon.. and the horror track is now
we r going to have FUNN!!

Edited by elizaa - 13 years ago
Simi_YaRaLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
woww akhi .. lovely update yaar .. sanaya and kabir ki larai dekh kar lagta hai ke jodi inki banine wali hai ....
wel acha hai agr aisa hoga toh kamsekam sanaya ashi yuvi ke beech main toh nahiin aayegi ...
next update soon guyzz...
_SnowFlake_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@Akhi-both parts r woow
i liked the ashi-tia's little fight
sheetal OMG lag gayi kaam pe😆........... so finally kabeer is back