Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: elizaa

Part 13

lizz lizz lizz🤗awsome part & such a lamba part
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lizzzzz, awesome awesome awesome part. :D Haha, I love you for this! KITNIIII requsts ke baad tumne ek ACHA Sanu-Ashi-Tia part dikhaaya. :D I loved Sanu here.. && the way Tia and Ashi looked at her and she burst out laughing. 😆 I love her with Kabir. <33 And, yeah,  a SPECIAL mention to the blood .. reminds me of the pidgeonheadophobia days! 😆

LOOOOOOOVED the Yuvi-Ranveer part! :D Haha, Yuvi shocked, Ranveer saying that he broke Ashi's heart..I found it funny, to be honest. 😆 Don't know what's happening to mee ! :P Yuvi-Kabeer : AWESOMENESS. 😃

Oooooh, ye accident angle kahaan se aaya ?!? 😲 I lobed AT again. 😳 Waiting for Kabeeeer's ENTRYYYYYYY. :D
Meeko thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: 00123trisha

lizz lizz lizzawsome part & such a lamba part

thanks trishu🤗
Meeko thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Akanksha_

Lizzzzz, awesome awesome awesome part. :D Haha, I love you for this! KITNIIII requsts ke baad tumne ek ACHA Sanu-Ashi-Tia part dikhaaya. :D I loved Sanu here.. && the way Tia and Ashi looked at her and she burst out laughing. 😆 I love her with Kabir. <33 And, yeah,  a SPECIAL mention to the blood .. reminds me of the pidgeonheadophobia days! 😆

LOOOOOOOVED the Yuvi-Ranveer part! :D Haha, Yuvi shocked, Ranveer saying that he broke Ashi's heart..I found it funny, to be honest. 😆 Don't know what's happening to mee ! :P Yuvi-Kabeer : AWESOMENESS. 😃

Oooooh, ye accident angle kahaan se aaya ?!? 😲 I lobed AT again. 😳 Waiting for Kabeeeer's ENTRYYYYYYY. :D

thanks ashu.. i so didnt want ne1 to take this as a filler.. and i was half asleep wen i wrote this😆
u knw my love for ashia and gunjan.. i had to show such a scene.
the blooad idea was taken from the pidgeonheadophobia only😆
lol, uv knows nothing till now na.. he toh thinks he has been ditched by ashii, and tht too for no reason.. he wants to know, but no1 is ready to tell him.. am so happy for tia yuvi bonding too.. i like tht...
yuvi-kabeer awesomeness for sure😆
accident angle on the spot aaya dimaag mein.. i want the wound to be deeper.. he ditching her and then she losing her whole world for him, coz of him (thts wht she thinks).. wil fit in best..
hopefully.. 😉
u r going next.. kitne din se tera part nahi padha.. jaldi de
:D
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Originally posted by: elizaa

thanks ashu.. i so didnt want ne1 to take this as a filler.. and i was half asleep wen i wrote this😆
u knw my love for ashia and gunjan.. i had to show such a scene.
the blooad idea was taken from the pidgeonheadophobia only😆
lol, uv knows nothing till now na.. he toh thinks he has been ditched by ashii, and tht too for no reason.. he wants to know, but no1 is ready to tell him.. am so happy for tia yuvi bonding too.. i like tht...
yuvi-kabeer awesomeness for sure😆
accident angle on the spot aaya dimaag mein.. i want the wound to be deeper.. he ditching her and then she losing her whole world for him, coz of him (thts wht she thinks).. wil fit in best..
hopefully.. 😉
u r going next.. kitne din se tera part nahi padha.. jaldi de
:D

Lmao, it wasn't a filler, don't worry! I love the group a LOOOT to take it as a filler. :D

Haha, I like that! People go around blaming Yuvi while he's just like.. what? SHE broke up with me, not the vice versa. 😆 Yeah, me loves Tia-Yuvi .. Btw, this random scene popped up in my head when I mentioned TY together..when Tia goes with Yuvi and he meets Jas, and Jas kisses him, and Tia shoos Jas away! 🤣

Yeah, I'll go next ... tonight! =)
--sunshine-- thumbnail
lizzyyyyyyyyyyy
love u for dis update
yr u r awesome in bringing updates
u alws do justice wid d characters
yr bt i want to know one thing 
what was that achi lost in d accident
plz
plz
plz
tell otherwise m goin to be killed by surprise
and who is goin next

and yr i love d bonding between timbet and wacko
ranveer is behaving in a very matured way
Meeko thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanjna4

lizzyyyyyyyyyyy

love u for dis update
yr u r awesome in bringing updates
u alws do justice wid d characters
yr bt i want to know one thing 
what was that achi lost in d accident
plz
plz
plz
tell otherwise m goin to be killed by surprise
and who is goin next

and yr i love d bonding between timbet and wacko
ranveer is behaving in a very matured way

arey ashi lost her passion yaar, her game.. she loved her gama and after the ligament tear she isnt allowed to play.. so she lost the two most important things in her life.. her love and her passion.
and then she met with an accident coz she was tinking abt yuvi and crying... and didnt notice the car coming..
so she blames yuvi for this aswell..
thnks for liking it and complementing me with wht i write.. am glad u like it..
timbo ashi r always fun!! and ranveer was toh always marured na.. so he hasnt changed..
i shld say no1 changed!! 😆

ashu is going next
Akankshaa. thumbnail
PART 14

''Duh, Ashi, jaldi karo.'' Tia called out loudly.

''Aa rahi hoon, aa rahi hoon!'' Ashi groaned and closed the door behind her.

''Ashi!'' Tia shouted. ''Ye tumne kya pehna hai !!?''

Ashi looked down at herself, and raised an eyebrow. ''Duh uh. Jeans?''

''Jeans! Hum log itne saalon ke baad night out pe jaa rahe hain..and you're wearing JEANS? Tia ne tumse ye expect nahi kiya tha.. vaise, you know what?, Tia ne tumse YAHI expect kiya tha.''

''Timbet, calm down, okay? It's a CAMPFIRE. And campfire mein log skirts and shorts daalke nahi jaate..I suppose you'd know that?'' Ashi snorted and looked down at Tia's short dress.

''Tia ko hamesha stylish dikhna hota hai, you know? Tia Ahuja hona koi aisi vaisi baat nahi hai.''

Sanaya hurried up the stairs. ''Guys, chalein, we are getting late. And campfire jungle ke paas hai, it's a 30 minute ride.''

Ashi and Tia followed them down the stairs, where Ranveer, Yuvi, Sid, Vrinda and Sheetal were groaning impatiently.

''High time!'' Sid complained.

''Sorry, vo actually, timbet mere kapdon ke baare mein complain karne lag gayi thi.'' Ashi shrugged.

Tia rolled her eyes. ''Tia complain nahi kar rahi thi, Tia bas itna keh rahi thi …ki tum hamesha se punk thi, aur hamesha punk hi rahogi.''

Sheetal chimed in. ''Sid bhaiyya, aapko kuch nahi pata. Ladkiyaan takes ages to get dressed just coz of you guys, and tum log hi complain karne lag jaate ho. Hypocrites.''

''Sheetal!'' Vrinda yelled.

Sheetal gave her a what-did-I-do look.

''Sheetal, tum na.. chup raho.'' Sid crossed his arms against his shoulder. ''Mujhe tumse koi baat nahi karni.''

''Mujhe bhi aapse koi baat nahi karni!'' Sheetal humphed.

Ashi's eyes met Yuvi, and Sanaya noticed it.

I'm sorry Yuvi, but I can't let her break your heart once again. It has taken you 3 years and you're still not over her, I can't let her increase the damage.

''Chalein, sweetheart?'' Sanaya linked her arms with Yuvi.

''Uh .. huh?''Yuvi snapped out of his eyelock session. ''What?''

''Maine kaha..chalein. Humein der ho rahi hai!'' Sanaya kissed him on the cheek.

''Sanaya .. what the-''

''Are you guys .. together?'' Sheetal asked.

''Aisa kuch bhi na-''

''Yes, Sheetal.'' Sanaya smiled. ''He is my boyfriend.''

''Oh.'' Tia gave a disappointed frown. ''Why didn't you guys tell us?''

''I thought you'd figure it out.'' Sanaya shrugged. ''Yuvi won't bring a random stranger to the reunion.''

''Ek minute, guys, hold on.'' Sid raised a hand and looked at Yuvi. ''Dude, tumne mujhe kuch bataya bhi nahi ? Ye kab hua, kaise hua? I mean, main toh tumhaare saath hi tha..and mujhe bhi pata nahi chala!?''

''Siddd.'' Sheetal motioned for him to play along. ''Kyon mazaak kar rahe ho? Tumhein sab pata tha!'' She looked at others. ''Ab chalein?''

''Yuvi .. '' Ranveer looked at him, and he ran a hand through his hair.

''Ranveer, dude, trust me, maine tumse koi jhoot nahi bola.''

''Vo sab chodo .. let's go.'' Ranveer looked away, and forced a smile. ''Let's not ruin our vacations. Ashi .. ashi ?''

Always knew that when we said goodbye, it wouldn't last forever.

Always knew that I'd run into you, and we'd get back together.

Now you're here, just like I imagined.

But never once did it cross my mind, that you could move on.

Ashi stood there, frozen. She knew it was coming, she knew Sanaya and Yuvi might be together, but she didn't think..she didn't know..she didn't expect him to be.. dating..someone else.

You've found someone, it breaks my heart.

'Coz you're so in love.

She looked down to their hands interlinked.

''Ashi?''

''Huh .. haan.'' She looked at Ranveer. ''Chalo!''

Once they reached the car, Yuvi opened the door, and Sanaya got in with him on the front seats. Yuvi bit his lip, and looked back at Ashi as she climbed in the back of the car. He stared at her throughout the car trip from the mirror, while she couldn't look away, either. Sanaya snapped her fingers in front of his face. ''Kya hua? Kahaan kho gaye?"

''Huh .. nahi, kuch nahi.'' He forced a smile, and concentrated on driving.

I wish that I made my touch made you smile just like that,

And I wish that I had you the way she has.

And I still remember the love I left behind.

I wish I was her, and you were mine. 

Meeko thumbnail
lmao ashuuuuu🤗 two two updates😳
and ur back on duty-- ashia par!!
lol, ashi, tia ne tumse yeh expect nahi kiya tha... erm no.. tia ne tumse yahi expect kiya tha😉
👏 so loved the strt.
and sheeta l is back on her duty too.. sid ko pareshaan karo mission🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
and sany finally told evey1 tht they r dating..
ab aayega asli maza *evil laughter*
and duffer sid, saare kiye karaaye par paani ferne bilkool tayyar🤣🤣
and the other half was so emotional..
i cld feel everything...
sanayas concern for yuvi, ranveers concern for ashi, ashislove and hatred for yuvi and yuvis pain..
so many mixed feelings developing here..
the way u described it, i could so picture the whole thing n front of my eyes...
and ive strted feeling nostalgic now.. i so cannot see her in pain, and the worst is tht i knw tht its all a misunderstanding, and ashi so doesnt.. i have it in my hands to clear it rite now, but i cannot... they will have to find themselves again in this mess.. and will have to find each other in this mess..
ill go read the other art now..
lovely update sweetie, as expected, it was just brilliant.. every word u play with, falls in place.. (i guess by mistake :P)
Edited by elizaa - 13 years ago
Akankshaa. thumbnail
PART 15

''Erm ..'' Kabir reached the hotel lobby. ''Aap bata sakte hain ki Anvesha, Tia, Ranveer, Vrinda naam ke log kis kamre mein hain?''

''I'm sorry, sir.'' The receptionist looked up at him. ''I can't tell you information about our guests.''

''Dekhiye, I'm their friend, I was supposed to join them tomorrow, but I thought I'll give them a surprise today.'' He flashed a grin. ''Do one thing, can you call Anvesha for me? And tell her that Kabir is here.''

''Sir, vo abhi kamre mein nahi hain .. aaj Ladakh mein bahut badi campfire hain, almost hotel ke sabhi guests vahaan gaye hain.''

''Oh.. kahaan hai ye campfire?''

''Jungle ke paas.'' She scribbled the directions down and handed it to him. ''Have fun, sir.''

''Thank you.'' He smiled. ''Erm, kya aap ye bags mere kamre mein rakhwa sakti hain? Kabir Khanna.''  

''Oh, sir, aapka kamra toh booked hai. Room number 147. With Yuvraj Dev.''

''Yuvraj Dev.'' He repeated the words with visible coldness. After nodding his thanks to the receptionist, he reached his room, opened the door, and opened a cupboard to flung the clothes inside. But it was already full with clothes, Yuvi's clothes. Before he could close the cupboard, though, he noticed a picture on the top shelf. He picked it up, and turned it around slowly.

''Yuvi abhi bhi Ashi ki photo leke ghoom raha hai?" He snorted as he saw Ashi and Yuvi's pic together, from when they were dating. ''What a jerk.  Uska dil todne ke baad bhi he's roaming around with her pics.'' He threw the pic back, opened another cupboard, grabbed a pair of shirt, sweater and jeans and threw the rest of the clothes in. ''Time to go.'' He smiled to himself.

--

The campfire was crowded. There were kids, teenagers and adults huddled around the campfire. Sanaya sat next to Yuvi, and smiled.

''Sanaya, ye sab kya hai?''

''Yuvi, don't think I'm blind, okay? You were staring at her again. Ye kab tak chalega, Yuvi? She dumped you three years ago. You have to move on. I won't let you make a fool of yourself in front of everyone.''

''But, Sanaya .. ''

''No buts, Yuvi. I'm your best friend, right? Mere liye, please.''

''Okay.'' He groaned. ''It's just that I have some memories associated with fake dates.'' He muttered to himself, and couldn't help but smile.

Sanaya noticed his smile, and reached out a hand. ''Will you dance with me?''

I used to be right beside you,

Oh no, I'm not even kept inside your heart.

I put our love upon a shelf, but now it's gone.

Coz you belong to someone else.

Ashi looked at Yuvi and Sanaya sitting together, talking.

''Chalein, Ashi?''

''Erm, Ranveer, let's sit here. Opposite them. They seem to be talking. Mujhe nahi lagta humein unhein disturb karna chahiye.'' The truth was, she couldn't stand to look at them together. It made her heart ache.

Yuvi looked at Sanaya, at her hand reached out, and her words rang in his ear.

She is the one who dumped me.

I have to move on.

He took the hand, and smiled as she led him to the corner where a lot of couples were dancing.

The way that you hold her, I wish it was me.

There's no place on earth that I'd rather be.

Cuz I still remember the love I left behind.

I wish I was her, and you were mine.

Ashi couldn't look at them anymore. She got up, and before anyone could ask where she was going, she headed for the opposite way ..somewhere far from this place.

''You want a drink?'' Sanaya asked.

''Erm, sure.''

''Wait a minute.''

She was coming back with two soft drinks in her hand, when she bumped into someone.

''Oh .. shit.'' She felt herself losing her balance, and two strong masculine arms grabbing her waist.

''I'm so sorry! Are you alright?''

''Alright? Main tumhein alright dikhti hoon !?'' She looked up. ''Shit, my dress! You- Mr.- are going to pay for this.''

''Kabir. Kabir Khanna. And, it was an accident. I think tumhein dekhke chalna chahiye.''

''Oh, shut up. Now, what, do you expect me to roam around like this for the whole evening?'' She pointed at her dress. Suddenly, a smile twitched her lips as she took the remaining glass and threw it on his shirt. ''Aha, fair square.''

His mouth was left hanging open as he realized what she did. He blinked twice, and when he looked up, she was gone.

''Bitch.'' He muttered. ''Okay, ab ye Ashi kahaan hain?''

Edited by _Akanksha_ - 13 years ago