Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meeko thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: similuvs_ashiuv

waiting for the kabir b/c i want too saw kabir and yuvi chemistry .. wel ashi ka room kahan hai .. ??? tia sanaya ke saath vrinda sheetal kke saath ... then where is ashi's room ???

we all r waiting for kabeer, he will surely be there in the next part..
😳
ashi's room is with tia and sanaya.
and vrinda and her sis sheetal r sharing the room😛
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: elizaa

we all r waiting for kabeer, he will surely be there in the next part..
😳
ashi's room is with tia and sanaya.
and vrinda and her sis sheetal r sharing the room😛

haan shell ko vrinds hi control kr sakti hai
toh dono ko saath toh hona hi tha
_SnowFlake_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@Akhi-cute updt😳yaar
i'm also waiting for kabeer
btw,who will next??
Meeko thumbnail
Originally posted by: 00123trisha

@Akhi-cute updt😳yaar

i'm also waiting for kabeer
btw,who will next??

me.. hopefully illl give it to u in the nite.. if u want to go next, come on ym..
😳
_SnowFlake_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

me.. hopefully illl give it to u in the nite.. if u want to go next, come on ym..
😳

no i can't go next..........i've no time 4 updting
u go😃
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Trish and Sanu. ðŸ¤—
Simi_YaRaLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
next update soon guyzz .. me waiting ..
Meeko thumbnail

Part 13

Ashi and tia wer resting in their room as sanny tried knowing them better.

Sanny (chuckled)- "so tia, how come you both became sisters? You both are so different, if you'd go north then am sure ashi would never go anywhere but south!"

Tia (smirked)- "ofcourse… look at her.. does it look like any of her choice will ever make sense? Just look at her red hair.. red?? Seriously?? DEKHO.. DEKHO ISSEY!!"

Ashi- "duh uh, red is such an awesome color. red is the color of blood…the blood that oozes out wen ur stabbed badly…"

Tia (not letting ashi talk..dramatically) – "oh tia's God.. tia will certainly faint, sanny help tia…"

Sanny (confused and controlling her laughter)- "huh? Okay? "

Ashi- "hey bhaggu, please keep tia's god busy for the moment.." (smiles evilly) "and when the blood is all over tia's face.."

Tia (hitting her hard)- "oh stop it ashi.. tia isn't here to take your nonsense.." (looking at the two) " whos going next for a shower?"

Sanny- "me.." (takes her towel) "but seriously.. you both so don't get along.. am sure tht you both regret being sisters.."

Ashi&Tia (instantly)- "NO OOO" (Look at each other and smile)

Tia- "its not like tia hates ashi"

Sanny (rolls her eyes)- "guys.. you both are crazy.. over each others throat every moment, and love each other to the core.. ashi u should have seen how tia was worried for you.. considering being tia, never expected her to stay awake with us for the whole night yesterday.. you guys fight so much.. but can so not live without each other.. no one can understand u both.." (smiles)

Tia (looks at ashi) - "yeah.. this is what we used to think bout ashi then too.. no body could understand them both"

Sanny- "both?"

Ashi looked back at tia

Tia -"yeah.. ashi and yuvi"

They both looked at sanny for a reaction, when she burst out laughing

Sanny- "chill guys, I know bout both of them.. and that's the past right? It shouldn't matter to anyone.. moreover yuvi is damn happy now, and am sure ashi is.. why were you both waiting for my reaction that way.." (stil laughing) "ill go freshen up and comeback"

Yuvi's room

Sid- "dude, you need to tell us what you've been doing since then. No contact nothing? Not fair"

Ranveer- "oh nothing.. was just a bit busy with work"

Yuvi (smiling)- "why ranveer, why did you stay away from sid too as your issues were with me"

Ranveer- "what issues banna? Nothing as such"

Yuvi- "so why did you break every contact with me? You all did except tia.. why didn't she? What did I do?"

Ranveer- "she didn't coz she trusted you"

Yuvi- "over?"

Ranveer- "over nobody.. she just trusted you and.."

Yuvi- "and you didn't?"

Ranveer- "I too did, just that I trusted ashi a bit more.. she is my friend yuvi, and my family too.. no one messes with my family, you know that. You broke her heart, and you got what you asked for"

Yuvi (shocked)- "broke her heart? Me? What are you talking bout dude?"

Ranveer- "look yuvi, you're my friend too, we are here all together for a  month and are on vacations.. guess we shouldn't get the past here.. and am not going to speak a word on this topic.. guess you should talk to ashi directly. And I guess id rather change the room" (keeps a hand on yuvi's shoulder and smiles) "kyunki banna, aap toh humse sawaal pooche bina raheinge nahi, aur hum aapke har baat ko ignore bhi nahi kar payenge"

He took his bags and left the room.

Yuvi looked at sid who was busy rendering some sketch on a sheet of paper and trying to register what jus happened.

Yuvi- "sid.. I really don't know why all this happened, I done blame him.. Ranveer really loves ashi.. everyone does. Things were going fine between me and ashi then.. but am happy coz she had everyone with her when she was going through the worst. Tia, ranveer, vrinda, her family and kabeer. They all were never there with me. But am glad that ashi wasn't alone.. she didn't have to go through all this alone..

Sid- "you too didn't have to go through this all alone yuvi.. you has us.. you had sanny"

Yuvi (fake smiled) –" you go wih ranveer and share the room with him. Ill be here.. fine with kabeer."

Tia's room

Tia looked as ashi as she applied some lotions on her feet.

Tia (rubbing the lotion)- "is ashi really happy?"

Ashi (checking her mails)- "what now timbo"

Tia- "tia's just asking if your really happy.. oh ashi, temme, wht exactly happened yesterday? Tia ko har baat detail mein batao"

Ashi- "oh, cut it out timbo, nothing important and interesting"

Tia- " oh really? What made 'ashi the great' cry then?"

Ashi- "oh that? That was just coz I was scared for him"

She looked away. Tia was not ashi's blood sister, and she never could be one too. But in these years, they had bonded so much, that they had learnt to agree in their disagreement, they had learnt to be there for each other, and catch each others lies. Ashi could lie to any one but her, and this was her weak point.

Tia- "scared for what ashi? I thought you hated him"

Ashi- "scared that he would die because of me.. I had sent him out.."

Tia- "are you sure"

Ashi- "yes timbet" (she smiled)

Tia- "ashi.. all I have to say is you should talk it out now.. it has been 3 years till now, and you just cant act to be fine here without talking about what happened back then. Tia trusts you.. but tia trusts yuvi too, and tia is sure that there is some sorta misunderstanding in this whole part wen you went to meet him last."

Flashback*

Doctor- "she will surely recover, but it'll take time. The accident was serious. He has a ligament tear in her left foot, and she will have to give up her sports. With this condition, she wont be able to make it up to her game.. she will have to give up tennis."

It was a tough time for all of them, ashi had just gone through a break-up and went through a major accident too. In a day, she had lost her world. While she came out of the airport, after she last saw yuvi, the accident was what she had to go through next. Life was being very unfair to her. She believed that this too was his fault. She was crying all the way, while she didn't notice the car.. the next she opened her eyes, she was in the hospital.

Flashback ends*

Ashi- "tia, Its too late to talk it out now. I have lost everything I had, am left empty handed now, and there is no point going back, ive already lost my life."

Simi_YaRaLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Part 13

Ashi and tia wer resting in their room as sanny tried knowing them better.

Sanny (chuckled)- "so tia, how come you both became sisters? You both are so different, if you'd go north then am sure ashi would never go anywhere but south!"

Tia (smirked)- "ofcourse' look at her.. does it look like any of her choice will ever make sense? Just look at her red hair.. red?? Seriously?? DEKHO.. DEKHO ISSEY!!"

Ashi- "duh uh, red is such an awesome color. red is the color of blood'the blood that oozes out wen ur stabbed badly'"

Tia (not letting ashi talk..dramatically) ' "oh tia's God.. tia will certainly faint, sanny help tia'"

Sanny (confused and controlling her laughter)- "huh? Okay? "

Ashi- "hey bhaggu, please keep tia's god busy for the moment.." (smiles evilly) "and when the blood is all over tia's face.."

Tia (hitting her hard)- "oh stop it ashi.. tia isn't here to take your nonsense.." (looking at the two) " whos going next for a shower?"

Sanny- "me.." (takes her towel) "but seriously.. you both so don't get along.. am sure tht you both regret being sisters.."

Ashi&Tia (instantly)- "NO OOO" (Look at each other and smile)

Tia- "its not like tia hates ashi"

Sanny (rolls her eyes)- "guys.. you both are crazy.. over each others throat every moment, and love each other to the core.. ashi u should have seen how tia was worried for you.. considering being tia, never expected her to stay awake with us for the whole night yesterday.. you guys fight so much.. but can so not live without each other.. no one can understand u both.." (smiles)

Tia (looks at ashi) - "yeah.. this is what we used to think bout ashi then too.. no body could understand them both"

Sanny- "both?"

Ashi looked back at tia

Tia -"yeah.. ashi and yuvi"

They both looked at sanny for a reaction, when she burst out laughing

Sanny- "chill guys, I know bout both of them.. and that's the past right? It shouldn't matter to anyone.. moreover yuvi is damn happy now, and am sure ashi is.. why were you both waiting for my reaction that way.." (stil laughing) "ill go freshen up and comeback"

Yuvi's room

Sid- "dude, you need to tell us what you've been doing since then. No contact nothing? Not fair"

Ranveer- "oh nothing.. was just a bit busy with work"

Yuvi (smiling)- "why ranveer, why did you stay away from sid too as your issues were with me"

Ranveer- "what issues banna? Nothing as such"

Yuvi- "so why did you break every contact with me? You all did except tia.. why didn't she? What did I do?"

Ranveer- "she didn't coz she trusted you"

Yuvi- "over?"

Ranveer- "over nobody.. she just trusted you and.."

Yuvi- "and you didn't?"

Ranveer- "I too did, just that I trusted ashi a bit more.. she is my friend yuvi, and my family too.. no one messes with my family, you know that. You broke her heart, and you got what you asked for"

Yuvi (shocked)- "broke her heart? Me? What are you talking bout dude?"

Ranveer- "look yuvi, you're my friend too, we are here all together for a  month and are on vacations.. guess we shouldn't get the past here.. and am not going to speak a word on this topic.. guess you should talk to ashi directly. And I guess id rather change the room" (keeps a hand on yuvi's shoulder and smiles) "kyunki banna, aap toh humse sawaal pooche bina raheinge nahi, aur hum aapke har baat ko ignore bhi nahi kar payenge"

He took his bags and left the room.

Yuvi looked at sid who was busy rendering some sketch on a sheet of paper and trying to register what jus happened.

Yuvi- "sid.. I really don't know why all this happened, I done blame him.. Ranveer really loves ashi.. everyone does. Things were going fine between me and ashi then.. but am happy coz she had everyone with her when she was going through the worst. Tia, ranveer, vrinda, her family and kabeer. They all were never there with me. But am glad that ashi wasn't alone.. she didn't have to go through all this alone..

Sid- "you too didn't have to go through this all alone yuvi.. you has us.. you had sanny"

Yuvi (fake smiled) '" you go wih ranveer and share the room with him. Ill be here.. fine with kabeer."

Tia's room

Tia looked as ashi as she applied some lotions on her feet.

Tia (rubbing the lotion)- "is ashi really happy?"

Ashi (checking her mails)- "what now timbo"

Tia- "tia's just asking if your really happy.. oh ashi, temme, wht exactly happened yesterday? Tia ko har baat detail mein batao"

Ashi- "oh, cut it out timbo, nothing important and interesting"

Tia- " oh really? What made 'ashi the great' cry then?"

Ashi- "oh that? That was just coz I was scared for him"

She looked away. Tia was not ashi's blood sister, and she never could be one too. But in these years, they had bonded so much, that they had learnt to agree in their disagreement, they had learnt to be there for each other, and catch each others lies. Ashi could lie to any one but her, and this was her weak point.

Tia- "scared for what ashi? I thought you hated him"

Ashi- "scared that he would die because of me.. I had sent him out.."

Tia- "are you sure"

Ashi- "yes timbet" (she smiled)

Tia- "ashi.. all I have to say is you should talk it out now.. it has been 3 years till now, and you just cant act to be fine here without talking about what happened back then. Tia trusts you.. but tia trusts yuvi too, and tia is sure that there is some sorta misunderstanding in this whole part wen you went to meet him last."

Flashback*

Doctor- "she will surely recover, but it'll take time. The accident was serious. He has a ligament tear in her left foot, and she will have to give up her sports. With this condition, she wont be able to make it up to her game.. she will have to give up tennis."

It was a tough time for all of them, ashi had just gone through a break-up and went through a major accident too. In a day, she had lost her world. While she came out of the airport, after she last saw yuvi, the accident was what she had to go through next. Life was being very unfair to her. She believed that this too was his fault. She was crying all the way, while she didn't notice the car.. the next she opened her eyes, she was in the hospital.

Flashback ends*

Ashi- "tia, Its too late to talk it out now. I have lost everything I had, am left empty handed now, and there is no point going back, ive already lost my life."

omg an a accident of ashi  ??? thts y she broke up with yuvi ???
Meeko thumbnail
Originally posted by: similuvs_ashiuv

no no, the accident was after she broke up with yuvi, wen she came out of the airport to go back home, she was still lost in his thoughts, and thts wen she didnt notice and met with an accident..
but she lost her life there.. her game.. and so she thinks uv is responsible for this too..
😭