Users

Frequent Posters

Meeko thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: 00123trisha

update soon guys
i'm waiting😊

trishu i heard of ur part shona, but am so sorry.. isiliye bola ki book one complete karo.. warna tum flash backs kaise janogi?
ab am going to write the next part....😆
and wht bout ur asmindaksh ff? woh bhi nahi mila aaj😭
Meeko thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanjna4

[

THANKU🤗
its cz of u i hav strted writing😊

kitni baar bolun.. last time trishu ko bola... mujhse itne thank yous hazam nahi hote..
and ab plz trish ka dialog na maarna ki haajmola khao😆
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: elizaa

kitni baar bolun.. last time trishu ko bola... mujhse itne thank yous hazam nahi hote..
and ab plz trish ka dialog na maarna ki haajmola khao😆

trish is another version of ashi
i love her yr
now go and eat hajmola🤣
Meeko thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanjna4

trish is another version of ashi
i love her yr
now go and eat hajmola🤣

lol yahaan hum sab trish ke onliners ke deewane hai..
just coz of her ff.. wer daksh and asmin ke one liners r hilarious🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: elizaa

lord!! looks like i just cant keep myself away from this place😆

this ones for u ashu, for your part 6..
sweetie, u just took me in the ay world.. and i just refused to come out of there.. u know i so didnt have the guts to ruin my moment with wtc and comment on your post.... so here am back to give my two cents on wht i read.😳

frst of all i got to read bhy my shonalika ashi.. she is back😆 full on mode mein..😆.. she thinks tht in this storm, tht cabbie will think of his meter?🤣
u knw, this was the only reason y i insisted u on writing, coz i knew u wld get the emotions right out of them and feed them to us🤣
am so not the kinds who cld do it, others had already given their part, and i knew debs cld do it equally, but i reserved her for the masti with me, she does tht beautifully🤣 hai na?😆
ashi left one bag in the cab and took the other and stomped of.. uff... looks like ive missed her for these 5 years🤣 and then the best was uvs entry in ur part, he was so adorable.. ashi ditched him, gave no reasons for leaving him and then if tht was not enuf, she doesnt want to have any contacts with him,...
but the psycho remembered his wacko, missed her throughout, and went to get her and see to it tht she is safe..☺️
the song was just out of the world, u so loved it, and now made us fall in love with it too..
 and u knw wht ashu... i made my friends sing 'the reason' in the restaurant, and i was on with full lyrics, thanks to u😆
so yeah, am going next.. i have the track😳

Better late than never. :P I was reading all the comments you've left..and I'm like.. By god, ye ladki KITNA likhti hai! 😆

Lmao .. I was trying to write senti, and you're laughing at the meter bit!!? I totally expected that from you. 😆 Duh uh, that's Ashi .. I'm NEVER gonna change her into someone else, and you better not do it, either. Same goes for ALLL the readers and writers. 😈

Aw, I know, right? She left him, she broke up with him, she gave him all the reasons to hate her.. and he still cares for her, so much so that he's ready to risk himself out in a storm but he wants her safe! 😳

And the reason is YOUUUUUU. Yay, thanks a lot! I've got that song stuck in my head .. again.  Update today! I'll update Impossible! :D

Meeko thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Akanksha_

[

Better late than never. :P I was reading all the comments you've left..and I'm like.. By god, ye ladki KITNA likhti hai! 😆

Lmao .. I was trying to write senti, and you're laughing at the meter bit!!? I totally expected that from you. 😆 Duh uh, that's Ashi .. I'm NEVER gonna change her into someone else, and you better not do it, either. Same goes for ALLL the readers and writers. 😈

Aw, I know, right? She left him, she broke up with him, she gave him all the reasons to hate her.. and he still cares for her, so much so that he's ready to risk himself out in a storm but he wants her safe! 😳

And the reason is YOUUUUUU. Yay, thanks a lot! I've got that song stuck in my head .. again.  Update today! I'll update Impossible! :D

lmao, u read all of my replies... u see how addicted i am to this place😆
ashi will never change.. she is from the ones who changes the world  acc to her convenience😆
eee, thts my yuvi na.. i adore him so much just coz its him😳 YUVI😳
and now my part am rofling after our discussion.. am so in the mood to write, but heck lot of pms, and places to reply.. am busy with mein rite now..
u will update tft for me
:|
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Yep, I read all of 'em .. don't expect me to go out and reply to EACH and EVERY one of them! I'm too lazy .. you know? this girl asked me to PM her my VM link.. and I'm like...Can't be bothered, I'll give you the link when you come online.. and she's like, ah, screw it, I'll look it up myself. I'm THAT lazy. 😆

Sanju wants me to update IL today // She wants the AP meet, and maine already usse promise kar diya. :P
Meeko thumbnail

part 7

She looked up at him, and their eyes met. They seemed to be calling him, telling him to take her in his arms, and forget the rest of the world. And for a moment, he gave in to that urge and took a step forward.

It had been raining softly, with snowflakes as gentle as fine dusting of talcum powder till he stepped in. the second move of his made hi hear unpleasant noises. Noises like drums being played very roughly. He looked outside the window to just find out that the winter storm began, he could clearly see posts and flex banners flying away as the trees moved like rubber, he was somewhat vague and fatalistic, concerned about the rest of their journey, and thinking that they may or may not get through. But he was glad that finally he was with her, and she was safe. He knew that he would find her before it would get any late, and he did. He did find her just a few seconds before the snow storm arrived.

He looked at her as she didn't stop her gaze either, and took a few more steps towards her. He pulled out a chair and got seated next to her. The second thing he did was, he picked up his cellfone and tried calling sid, he had to inform them that he did find ashi, and she was safe. but yuvi wasn't lucky always, his network bar refused to move above zero. 'damn the storms' he thought.

Ashi knew that she had to deal with this some time, she knew she had to face yuvi and answer his questions, and she also knew that she would get all numb wen he would ask her that one question. How come yuvi didn't change in so many year, she knew he was there for her, and how worried he was, it was on his face for all to know. Then why did he do this to her? Couldn't he tell her what he felt about their relationship? Couldn't he just be clear for once? Instead he hid stuff from her. And now she was never going to forgive him.

She looked at her cup of chocolate and looked up to him. He was busy trying to make a call and catch some network, he still looked like a psycho to her. She was glad that he was okay and looked sort of happy. She thought that she wont be very difficult on him, and so she broke the silence.

"yuvi, tum yahaan kya kar rahe ho?"

They knew it even before they met each other, whatever it is, they would always share a bond, a bond that will always tie them, and that bond was friendship. What if they were dating for years, what if they broke each others heart, what if they had not been in touch for three long killing years, they'd still remain friends. And that bond could never be broken.

He looked up to her, completely surprised; he didn't expect her to make the first move.

"haan? woh.. tumhara bag dene aaya tha" he stammered.

"bag? Thank god bag mil gaya, ismein mere saare sweaters the, doosra toh mere paas hi hai I thought the cabbie stole it. If I wouldn't find it, id freeze to death.. where is it?" she said

"err... I left it in my car..  ashi, do you have network on your phone?"

"duh uh.. NO! and why is my bag in your car? And why r u over here without it? Didn't u come to give it to me? I guess I shld leave"

Her heart had stopped, her tongue was in knots now, and she couldn't manage to look into his eyes again. All she could her was her head screaming- ashi get out of here.

She took one bag she had  and walked towards the door to leave when one of the two locals made a movement to stop her. "arey madam, kahaan jaa rahi ho? Itni toofaan mein" they looked at her and smirked.

"tumse matlab?"

"itni thand hai madam, aur yeh kambhakth coffee kitni der garmi degi, aap hamare liye is coffee ki jagah le leejeye na" he laughed hard as the other man stood up to stop her too.

Yuvi looked at them, looked back to ashi and smiled "yeh dono toh gaye" he mumbled

Ashi narrowed her eyes as she saw yuvi busy sipping his coffee. She politely said to the men, "mera rasta chodo please"

Yuvi heard her voice and so couldn't believe it was ashi. He knew ashi had changed, but this much? Who knew? The men got closer to ashi, and this he could not take, he went up to them and before he could do anything, ashi showed him his special move again. One of the men was on the floor trying to bear the pain, while the other one was punched right on the stomach. The cold and the pain, both went unbearable that they both fled away. Ashu looked up to yuvi and smiled, "just a few more new tricks" and left.

It was quite windy outside, snow had started collecting. The storms were not as bad as before, but she couldn't see any cab around. All she could see was a car. She assumed it was yuvi's, but she didn't have the strength to go up to it and get her bag. The weather was getting worse, and the clothes she wore were not just enough to save her from the chills. She quicky pulled her bag and got in the caf again. She looked at yuvi, who was busy reading a magazine and sipping his coffee. She grunted and went back to her seat at yuvi smirked.

Yuvi looked at her and closed the magazine. Cleared his throat and started, "so ashi, how are you?"

"I am good.. and how are you and your hotels doing?" she rolled her eyes as she tried to sit tight and save herself from the chills.

"am good and the hotels are doing great too.. sanaya hai jo sab sambhal leti hai.. uske wajah se mujhe kuch dekhna hi nahi padta" he smiled.

"sanaya?" she looked at him.

"arey, ussey mein saath laya hoon, hotel mein hai, tum khud mil lena." he smiled, "aur tia ranveer aur kabeer kaise hai?"

Ashi looked away as she learnt of yuvi getting some random chick to their reunion,"tia raveer are good, they keep coming every month, and kabeer bhi mere saath hi rehta hai"

Yuvi looked at her and it felt like his heart was bleeding. She got back to kabeer? Why? And they are living together? What did that mean?

"oh, accha. Ashi kitne saal huye tumse miley, tum bilkul nhi badley, ur the same 17yr old ashi I met" he continued.

"but I doubt if I can say the same about you"

"what?" he looked at her for some answers, he knew they wer heading towards the topic he always wanting to talk on.

"nothing, just that ive been in touch with meera aunty throughout. She has taken your dads place in the party, and we all are so happy for her, my employees are her lawyers, so we keep meeting. She has been telling me that you've changed a lot.. that's it" she smiled.

"oh mom has been filling you with all my details.. not fair, and tia ranveer refused to tell me anything about you."

"ugh.. yuvi am feeling cold, I wish you would get my bag along" she cut the topic.

"yeah.. the storm is very bad" he smirked.

"I wish my bag was over here." She gritted her teeth.

"yeh kya hai, yahaan network bhi nhi hai" he pressed all the buttons and banged the fone on the table.

"I soo wish my bag was over here" she stamped her feet a few times,,

"haan ashi, even I wish this storm stops!" he went ballistic

"MR. YUVRAJ DEV, THE COLD IS KILLING ME, AND I CANNOT TAKE THE CHILLS ANYMORE.. I NEED SOME WARM WEAR!!!!" she blew a fuse.

Edited by elizaa - 13 years ago
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Res!!

-EDITED-

Aaaah, I just wrote a reply, and it got deleted!! 

So, yeah, I'll try and write it all over again. 😡 Stupid IF! Anyway, yeah, when I read the second para, I was like ..'vague', 'unfatalistic' ... Liz, tumhaari wackypanti ko kya hua!? Aaj koi grammer lessons leke aayi ho !?! 😆

Oh, no .. wait, I started off my reply with a  ..'Lizzzz .. I can't believe that something we worked on an hour on ( dialogues on YM :P ) would turn out this awesome! 😃'' :P

I loved this part ..the bond paragraph was the highlight, though. 😳 It was so season 2-ish.. they broke each other's hearts, they hurt each other a lot, but, they'd still be there to lend a supporting shoulder if the other one is in trouble. 😳

Ashi wants to avoid him!? Understood. She broke up with him, and he'd definitely ask why .. Sooner or later, we need to have a confrontation Liz .. much later, to be honest. And, yeah, Yuvi should be his angriest best over there. We know what he does when he's angry. :P

Ashi kicks the guy. 🤣 Lmao .. I can imagine Yuvi's amused smirk here. 😆 Aww, Sanaya and Kabir. Misunderstandings! 🥺

Ahahahha . ..''I wish my bag was here.'' ''I hope the storm gets over.'' ''I wish my bag was here.'' ''Do you have any network?'' ''Mr Yuvraj Dev, get my bag from the cab now.'' 🤣🤣 Yuvi will have to pacify his psycho in the next part. 😆 Whoever's going next, please make it wacky! 😆

Edited by _Akanksha_ - 13 years ago
Meeko thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Akanksha_

Res!!

-EDITED-

Aaaah, I just wrote a reply, and it got deleted!! 
kismat my friend kismat😆
So, yeah, I'll try and write it all over again. 😡 Stupid IF! Anyway, yeah, when I read the second para, I was like ..'vague', 'unfatalistic' ... Liz, tumhaari wackypanti ko kya hua!? Aaj koi grammer lessons leke aayi ho !?! 😆
lol, wasnt i telling u tht whts wrong with me? y am i taking it so deep, but good i guess, this is beter then the wackyness i wld get, comeon, this is the strt, so it was neeeded na?
😆
Oh, no .. wait, I started off my reply with a  ..'Lizzzz .. I can't believe that something we worked on an hour on ( dialogues on YM :P ) would turn out this awesome! 😃'' :P
ikr, i never thot id complete it this way.. i really liked the part, just read it again and edited the bad waala issue.. i love ym, we get to enjoy wtc twice😆

I loved this part ..the bond paragraph was the highlight, though. 😳 It was so season 2-ish.. they broke each other's hearts, they hurt each other a lot, but, they'd still be there to lend a supporting shoulder if the other one is in trouble. 😳
aah, tht took so much of my brains and patience to write.. after every word, id go like... okay, now which word comes next🤣 

Ashi wants to avoid him!? Understood. She broke up with him, and he'd definitely ask why .. Sooner or later, we need to have a confrontation Liz .. much later, to be honest. And, yeah, Yuvi should be his angriest best over there. We know what he does when he's angry. :P
lol, confrontations and all.. yay.. am loving wtc.. and then yuvi will actully be tht angry, and wel will get back history here... thtll remind ashi not to mess around with uv and make him this angry🤣 

Ashi kicks the guy. 🤣 Lmao .. I can imagine Yuvi's amused smirk here. 😆 Aww, Sanaya and Kabir. Misunderstandings! 🥺
ashi had to kick na... yuvi knew she wold.. but the thing was tht for the frst go, she was quite polite😆 sany kaeer uff uff.. this is ging to continue for too long now🤢

Ahahahha . ..''I wish my bag was here.'' ''I hope the storm gets over.'' ''I wish my bag was here.'' ''Do you have any network?'' ''Mr Yuvraj Dev, get my bag from the cab now.'' 🤣🤣 Yuvi will have to pacify his psycho in the next part. 😆 Whoever's going next, please make it wacky! 😆

yeah yeah, who ever wants go go next get bk to me or ashu plz, we will discuss and put in more masala in ur part.. plz plz koi jaldi next jaane ke liye reserve karoo..😳