Remix

~When They Collide~ (AY, TR, SV FF)-Prt76Updt. - Page 10

Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Trishhhh, Liz reserved her post after me. 😆 Come on Yahoo Messenger, and I'll tell you what our track was.. If you don't like it, we'll go ahead with your track. 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meeko thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
lord!! looks like i just cant keep myself away from this place😆
this ones for u ashu, for your part 6..
sweetie, u just took me in the ay world.. and i just refused to come out of there.. u know i so didnt have the guts to ruin my moment with wtc and comment on your post.... so here am back to give my two cents on wht i read.😳

frst of all i got to read bhy my shonalika ashi.. she is back😆 full on mode mein..😆.. she thinks tht in this storm, tht cabbie will think of his meter?🤣
u knw, this was the only reason y i insisted u on writing, coz i knew u wld get the emotions right out of them and feed them to us🤣
am so not the kinds who cld do it, others had already given their part, and i knew debs cld do it equally, but i reserved her for the masti with me, she does tht beautifully🤣 hai na?😆
ashi left one bag in the cab and took the other and stomped of.. uff... looks like ive missed her for these 5 years🤣 and then the best was uvs entry in ur part, he was so adorable.. ashi ditched him, gave no reasons for leaving him and then if tht was not enuf, she doesnt want to have any contacts with him,...
but the psycho remembered his wacko, missed her throughout, and went to get her and see to it tht she is safe..☺️
the song was just out of the world, u so loved it, and now made us fall in love with it too..
 and u knw wht ashu... i made my friends sing 'the reason' in the restaurant, and i was on with full lyrics, thanks to u😆
so yeah, am going next.. i have the track😳
Meeko thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _Akanksha_

Liz, doesn't it feel great to have so many readers? We had no one in POTS. 😆

@Simi - Thanks a lot. 🤗 I, for one, don't want Remix back .. Every show gets ruined in season 2, for example : DMG and MJHT. Even Remix lost it's essence in it's second year, and bringing it back would ruin the good memories. 

@Appy - Der aaye, durust aaye. 😆 Thank you. 🤗 Me loves the song, too. 😳 Me & Liz ain't even sure what happened between AY yet, tumhein kaise bataayein. 😆

Happy holi, Liz! Have fun. 😃

temme bout it.. its fun to have so many readers and writers😆
love u all the sweet lovely ladies, am glad to have u all here🤗
sanu ashu debs trishu arpu komzie (jo pata nahi kahaan hai😆)
btw, who ever is gonna write, she has to have completed POTS.. warna u wont get the flow.... POTS complete karo and iska bhi mazaa uthao😆

haan haan happy holi, aaj holi jati hui dekhi😉
Edited by elizaa - 13 years ago
Meeko thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sanjna4

thanx alot nd sheetal is adopted sister of tia and ashi😛.... so she has perfect blend of both.... and sid is interestin, creative and lazt tooo.....

yayyyyy somebody liked my part m soo happy
cz m nothing in so many perfect people m just a starter

pahlease sana😡
how do i need to tell u?
heyy bhaggu... ur too good for a starter.. go and read my frst part, ull die laughing😆bewakoof i was then, but u wer really nice😳
--sunshine-- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: elizaa

temme bout it.. its fun to have so many readers and writers😆
love u all the sweet lovely ladies, am glad to have u all here🤗
sanu ashu debs trishu arpu komzie (jo pata nahi kahaan hai😆)
btw, who ever is gonna write, she has to have completed POTS.. warna u wont get the flow.... POTS complete karo and iska bhi mazaa uthao😆

haan haan happy holi, aaj holi jati hui dekhi😉

m here baby i told u m nt goin to leave ur peecha
and update it fast
otherwise *********************************
and i hav read pots
and now m njoyin WTC😉
Meeko thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: BUBLAI

ohh !!! I got confused between shanaya and sanaya .... dono ke beech mein ye 'h' ka fark utna samajh mein nahi aaya 😆😆  tum kab se unicorn ko iss ff mein daalna chahti thi and finally you did it in such an unique sequence😆😆
jao jao aur jamke mazaa karo ... have a blast

shanaya was the prof, and sanaya- we can call her sany😆 she is uv's girl😉
and again!! yay to my unicorn😳
had a BLAST tonight.. kal toh ghar par hi.. my skins sensitive, my eyes r precious, and my hair already has purple color😆
--sunshine-- thumbnail

pahlease sana😡
how do i need to tell u?
heyy bhaggu... ur too good for a starter.. go and read my frst part, ull die laughing😆bewakoof i was then, but u wer really nice😳

THANKU🤗
its cz of u i hav strted writing😊
--sunshine-- thumbnail

shanaya was the prof, and sanaya- we can call her sany😆 she is uv's girl😉
and again!! yay to my unicorn😳
had a BLAST tonight.. kal toh ghar par hi.. my skins sensitive, my eyes r precious, and my hair already has purple color😆

we hav got our tia😛
Meeko thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sanjna4

@LIZZ:yup m njoying my holidays today i went 4 shopping and had yummy yummy food and den nw m havin gujjiya..... yay yay yay

meeting small cousins, handling there tantrums m njoyin every bit of it. nd tmrw on holi dey are goin to take lot of energy.... bt its such a good feeling

hope all of u hav such gr8 moments in ur life.... nd njoy ur life🤗

lmao.. am wondering if we will have to do a book 3 now, coz part 6 mein hi 14 pages ho gaye😆
but its okay, we can discuss our wtc here.😳
remix mein no rules, its just "follow your heart"☺️

am glad ur having fun, and maa ke ghar ka yummy yummy food, waah..
enjoy enjoy😉😆
Meeko thumbnail
  agree yaar .. but i want it back .. b/c jab yeh serial 2005 main aya tha hamne nahiin dekha tha .. humne yeh tab dekha jab yeh repeat hua .. humne woh enjoy kiya hi nahiin .. and SA aisa nahiin kare gi .. kiya pata kuch acha ho jaye ..
jahan tum yeh soch rahi ho remix ruin ho jaye ga ... wahan yeh bhi soch ke dekh lo ke agra remix same cast ke saath wapas aa bhi gaya toh kitni khushi hogi foursome ko saath dekh kar ...
[/QUOTE]

well, jab tak ke we dnt have sa signing the fantastic four for remix2, we have wtc,
so lets enjoy tht to the fullesht😳😆

and here we have fantastic 4 ke saath more fabulous 4-  sid vrinda kabeer and sanaya..
and to add up to them is ashia ki carbon copy😆sheetal😆