Remix

~When They Collide~ (AY, TR, SV FF)-Prt76Updt. - Page 6

leeseunggilove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: elizaa

i have no idea why dis unicorn is in d story.not only did u include dis lizzie..u actually did unicorn ki tareef as well ๐Ÿคฃ
awww so both of them are apprehensive abt facing each oder...
did something happen...omg i cant wait..and sanaya..๐Ÿ˜ƒ im sure ye uss kabir ke opp hai..huh..okay..kabir i cant stand u.offically..
lizzie baby great part!!

i wrote a reply and it got deleted,๐Ÿ˜ญ am so nt in mood to write again...๐Ÿ˜ก
just tht sany is here for kabeer, its our very own gunjan and kabeer is our pkek waala kabeer..
mast na?
and ashu already has a siggy for them, and  and..
haan unicorn ka bhi track hai, sana figured it out for us
:D
hapens it happens!..okay so i shud imagine gunji n kabeera!! oyeeeeeeeeee solid match yeahhhh ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
unicorn!๐Ÿคฃ im waitng fr u..sanju u figured it out..god hahahaha cant stop laughing!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_SnowFlake_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
3 updates๐Ÿ˜ฒ
wooppiii  wooppiiiibaad me padhungi
abhi i'm going 4 padhayi
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yay, Debs.  Sanu's putting up the next part soon, and then you can go, if you're free. :D
Meeko thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
this part is by sanjana, she isnt ol, so am posting it

part 5

Tia and ranbir are standing outside hotel
Tia: tia cant believe dis dat parlour was so tacky and low market. Ranvir, is tia lookin old?
Ranvir: no tia u r lookin good as always
Tia: tia wishes dis hotel is better and it has world class service as tia cant live at low market and tacky place
Ranvir: don't worry tia I hav booked dis place according to u only. Here we will hav world class facilities. Tia lets go in as it is weather is getting bad
Tia:  ya lets go otherwise tia's hair will fall down
Both of them get in and sheetal and vrinda were already waiting 4dem. All of them hugged and greeted each other
Sheetal- d-uh rb(ranbeer bhaiya) what is dis why u hav booked dis hotel, look at d swimming pool hw dirty is dis?
Tia: ranbeer.. tia told u dat
Ranveer cuts dem out and says: dis is d best hotel in ladakh and it is due to wind blowing outside

Den vrinda glares sheetal to indicate her to stop her tantrums hereโ€ฆ. And den dere is knock on d door and ranvir opens up d door and den sanaya nd sid enter
Ranbir; sid bana aap kaise hai
Sid: hi bro wassup, m cool and hi gals
Aftr dat everybody greets sid except vrinda and she is glaring at sanaya constantly and sid notices dis and suddenly speaks"guys dis is sanaya uv hotel manager and my best frnd"
Den everybody welcomes her. Den everybody starts chatting and everybody notices dat uv is missing. Bt no one dares to point it out
Sheetal: sid bhaiya aap kya kr rahe ho?
Sid was lost in his thoughts says and says "m watching my unicorn flying"
To which sanaya chuckles and everybody glares at her as in enquiry glare. Den to answer dere glares "due to his unicorn only we had 2 leave uv on d airport" den she tells dem d detailed story.
Sheetal: sid bhayyia I wanted to ask what r u doin in job terms not in dreams
Sid: I make cartoons
Everybody starts laughing loudly except sanaya and vrinda.
Ranbeer: baana yaani aap khud ka sketch bnate ho
Tia:aur tum isse apna job kehte ho. Isse acha tum mere saath fashion magazine mein work karo. By d way u dnt hav fashion germs like ashi and tia will train u and u will get fame also jst lyk tia ahuja cz tia ahuja hona koi aisi vaisi baat nahi hai
Aftr which ranveer grabs her hand and dey hav a eyelock which everybody notices.. bt dey were busy in dere eyelock to notice that. And to break that silence sheetal speaks out suddenly
Sheetal:  is dis a job. pahlease u need to hav proper career.

Sanaya who was standing quiet, speaks out "guys its his profession we are nobody to interfere in his life, you know, his cartoons are the hottest topic in town, his graphic designs, I bet uโ€ฆ none of us can even get close to that. And his quotes.. here, I have some magazines with some of his most creative stuff"
That was wen every one looked at sid, but in quite a different way, they look up to him with respect and smile. vrinda watches sanaya in disguise and suddenly dere is sudden knock on d door and hotel manager comes in and says"sir, we hav received official warning about storm. So its advisable dat u people dnt leave dis place and I wish u nice stay here"
Aftr manager was gone sid says"whats so nice about it"
Ranvir: atleast we hav each others company and ashi is all alone on airport
Vrinda: oh no hw will she come here
Sanaya: uv is also stuck in airport
Tia: pahlease guys chill tia knows dat uv and ashi will arrive together and safely
Sid: are u astrologer?
To which everybody stares at tia and sid wid dere wide eyes

Tia- "tia just knows that they will come together" (looks at ranveer) "fate?"

Meeko thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _Akanksha_

Yay, Debs.  Sanu's putting up the next part soon, and then you can go, if you're free. :D

nooo, u are giving me the next part
:D

@trishu- take ur time dear
:)
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Aww, awesome part, Sanu! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Lmao .. Tia ke nakhre. Now we know where Sheetal got her tantrums from. ๐Ÿ˜† 

I honestly LOVE you for the Sid part! Aww, Siddy! You make me love him more and MORE here. :P Haha, Vrinda glaring at Sanaya .. Vrinda GLARING at Sanaya. ๐Ÿคฃ I can't imagine maate glaring at anyone. ๐Ÿ˜†

--sunshine-- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _Akanksha_

Aww, awesome part, Sanu! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Lmao .. Tia ke nakhre. Now we know where Sheetal got her tantrums from. ๐Ÿ˜† 

I honestly LOVE you for the Sid part! Aww, Siddy! You make me love him more and MORE here. :P Haha, Vrinda glaring at Sanaya .. Vrinda GLARING at Sanaya. ๐Ÿคฃ I can't imagine maate glaring at anyone. ๐Ÿ˜†

this j thing can change anybody
Meeko thumbnail
@ashu- kabeer calls ashi sherni.. lmao... soooo cute..
u also got the unicorn in ur part and so did sana.. as debs says, am the trend setter๐Ÿ˜†
sid, the dufforr, uv ka bag misplace kar diya!! lol, must say he isnt one.. wara ay kaise milte๐Ÿ˜‰
very clearly u removed kabeer from the scene too๐Ÿ‘
lmao.. fingerprint idea kahaan se laaya? =))

@sana
eeeeeeeee 
 ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— 
xoxo
ur frst part ever... yay..
it was amazing.. just tht its ranveer and nt ranbir๐Ÿ˜†
so much was coved in this part of urs, and i loved each and every bit of it.. and yes, i believe u can do much better, coz ive read ur ff, thts like just toooo good.. ik, tumhare bro ne tumko aaj ditch kiya, and u wer still writing for us, and thts so sweet..
loved the idea od wht sid id doing but the humtum part we will put later..๐Ÿ˜†
and am so loving sanaya, she always stands up fr the right thing, this quality matches with ashi

Akankshaa. thumbnail

@ashu- kabeer calls ashi sherni.. lmao... soooo cute..

u also got the unicorn in ur part and so did sana.. as debs says, am the trend setter๐Ÿ˜†
sid, the dufforr, uv ka bag misplace kar diya!! lol, must say he isnt one.. wara ay kaise milte๐Ÿ˜‰
very clearly u removed kabeer from the scene too๐Ÿ‘
lmao.. fingerprint idea kahaan se laaya? =))

@sana
eeeeeeeee 
 ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— 
xoxo
ur frst part ever... yay..
it was amazing.. just tht its ranveer and nt ranbir๐Ÿ˜†
so much was coved in this part of urs, and i loved each and every bit of it.. and yes, i believe u can do much better, coz ive read ur ff, thts like just toooo good.. ik, tumhare bro ne tumko aaj ditch kiya, and u wer still writing for us, and thts so sweet..
loved the idea od wht sid id doing but the humtum part we will put later..๐Ÿ˜†
and am so loving sanaya, she always stands up fr the right thing, this quality matches with ashi

You know, I was thinking .. Let Kabir and Yuvi have this conversation, later on, VERY later on, like..Kabir asks him, why is Sanaya one of Yuvi's closest friends? And he is like, she's outspoken, she stands up for the right thing, she does what she believes in, and Kabir is like, doesn't that remind you of someone? You were with Sanaya all these years because you were missing Ashi. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Aha, ab main try karungi apne har part mein unicorns daalne ka. ๐Ÿ˜†

_SnowFlake_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Part 2

"yuvi, sweetie, what is it. Why do u always have to be late? We cant afford to miss this flight. Tumhare intezaar mein sid soya pada hai." She looked at sid with her baby brown eyes and then looked back at yuvi, "dekho kaise moo khol kar so raha hai"

How he loved to see her with her hair left loose. She never did so except for him. She even knew he loved to see her in white, and as today she was accompanying him to meet his world, it had to be white. "hair left loose, white tiny dress, and glowing as ever, what is it sanaya?" he kissed her on her left cheek.

"dude, these are your old techniques, u keep getting late, and I keep forgiving u. but not today. Sid ne toh mujhe bore hi kar diya. And itni der' Try something new yuvi!" she narrowed her eyes.

"my charms work on the whole world except you right?" he nodded his head

"you don't need your charms here, your already mine" she hugged him, "chalo, abhi is ghade ko uthao"

Yuvi shook sid hard to wake him up till sid jumped out of his seat.

"AM COMING BABY, YOUR SO SOFT AND WHITE, AND YOUR BRAKeS ARE AWESOME.  TUM MUJHE INDIA POHCHAOGE!!" he screamed.

"hush sid!! We r at the airport! Kya hua?" asked sanaya.

"huh? Airport?"

"nahi, mantralaya.. tumhein kya laga?"

"heyy bhaggu!!" sid scratched his head as yuvis expressions changed.

"What an amazing dream it was, I was riding on a while unicorn, all the way to ladakh.. and guess what, tum dono ne mujhe wahaan pohochne se pehle utha diya!" he looked at them as they picked up their bags and moved ahead.

"and what about the awesome brakes sid?" asked sanaya.

"duh! His horn.. Unicorn pe jaata toh flight ke wajah se ear blockage ki problem nahi hoti"

"and what about your mind blockage sid?" yuvi kept his arm around sid's shoulder

"udao mera mazaak, aur udao. Its not your fault. You do not know that this legendary creature represents freedom and open-mindedness with power and strength mixed with'.."

It took a while for sid to come over his dream. Till then sanaya and yuvi wer busy having their telepathic talks. In a while they were seated in the flight. Yuvi looked outside the window, his dreams were always interspersed with his music and the final rendezvous with ashi. She always remained an ethereal supreme human being for him. His vision of her was based on the beauty of her thoughts, he saw her as the most beautiful girl in the world.  His university had beckoned him, they expected his dedication 24 hours a day. She understood everything. She was always there for him. She stood by him in his thick and thin. What went wrong then. They always knew long distance relatationships don't work, but this was not just another relation, this was about ashi and yuvi.

The training did give him great joy, but he didn't have her to share it with. He never forgot ashi.  Last time he saw her was when she was there to meet him, to take away his pain. Leaving all her important cases, she was there for him. He had lost his dad, and the only one he wanted to see then was her. She looked the prettiest then, he wondered how she looked now.

Flashback*

Ashi (holding him)- "yuvi, no man is bad, its only their deeds. Keeping the deeds aside, your dad was a great father."

Yuvi (resting his head on her chest)- "so does that mean I was a bad son?"

Ashi (fondling him like a baby)- "no baby, more than a good son, you are a great human being, forgive your dad yuvi, just let it go."

Yuvi- "ashi'all that am left with now is mom and you, and I don't want to lose either of you"

Ashi (kissing him on his head)- "aunty is here for you yuvi, and me.. do u think I can ever live without you? And don't worry, bhaggu acche logon ko nahi uthate, main and tumhari mom, tumse pehle marne wale nahi"

"ashi.." he smiled

"yuvi.." she hugged him tight.

Flashback ends*

He smiled at how she consoled him at his weakest moment and a tear trickled down his cheek.

Sanaya had been staring at him for a very log time. She didn't say anything coz she wanted to leave him alone then.. but now she just couldn't wait. She took yuvi's hands in hers and turned his face towards herself.

"yuvi, its ashi right?"

"no" he plainly said.

"what else can make mr, yuvraj dev cry?" she sighed, "yuvi, are u sure u want to do this? I don't think your in the state to face her. It was her fault for gods sake, and it's the past, get over it sweetie, I cant see u hurt."

"it wasn't her fault"

"to what I know, it was.  Uve been in so many relationships after that break-up yuvi, but what makes your heart melt again wen you think about her? Are you sure ull be okay? You really want to do this?"

"yes" he nodded

"am here for you, and am with you sweetie. I know ur over her, trust your self.. your feeling nostalgic just coz your going back to your home town. Once youll be there, ulll face her, things will be okay. And weel make sure tht creep stays away from you" she pressed his hands.

lizzu awsome update๐Ÿ‘
unicorn brakes๐Ÿคฃ