Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

The Bachelor Pad - Page 2

roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
It was so darn adorable seeing Adi wake up like that! And some people speculated why he was sleeping on the couch .. and I think it was just cuz he overworked and fell asleep on the couch .. poor guy! 😆

But I loved your analogy of a best friend -- and I think AdiMaan is the best friendship I've seen. I know Adi stammers and stutters in Maan's presence but beneath all that you can tell how close they really are. The stammering happens a) out of fear 😆 and b) out of respect ..

but far more than that is their friendship! AdiMaan are best friends indeed!

Z  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
 2 utopia88...hmmmm...maybe he does live alone and he is actually a secret agent...and has somehow infiltrated himself into kc to uncover some long suspected irregularities in the khurana family empire...he only pretends to stutter so that no one suspects of him...ok, that might have been a bit much...😆
undisclosed thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mk.Gh

It was so darn adorable seeing Adi wake up like that! And some people speculated why he was sleeping on the couch .. and I think it was just cuz he overworked and fell asleep on the couch .. poor guy! 😆

But I loved your analogy of a best friend -- and I think AdiMaan is the best friendship I've seen. I know Adi stammers and stutters in Maan's presence but beneath all that you can tell how close they really are. The stammering happens a) out of fear 😆 and b) out of respect ..

but far more than that is their friendship! AdiMaan are best friends indeed!

Z  

hey z !.....it was a cute scene...it's interesting how the first person that came to maan's mind was adi...😊
utopia88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: undisclosed

2 utopia88...hmmmm...maybe he does live alone and he is actually a secret agent...and has somehow infiltrated himself into kc to uncover some long suspected irregularities in the khurana family empire...he only pretends to stutter so that no one suspects of him...ok, that might have been a bit much...😆

lol  I think you're on to something....................Adi  might be leading a double life!!   😆

undisclosed thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: utopia88

lol  I think you're on to something....................Adi  might be leading a double life!!   😆

i can see it now...secret agent adi...😆